PDA

View Full Version : 2010/2011 season tickets (Inc 10 month payment plan confirmed)

bobbyhibs1983
19-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Not seen this mentioned anywhere else but

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100318/join-the-family-party_2262950_1998384 (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100318/join-the-family-party_2262950_1998384)

10month payment plan looks like is in:thumbsup:

Golden Bear
19-03-2010, 02:01 PM

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100318/join-the-family-party_2262950_1998384 (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100318/join-the-family-party_2262950_1998384)

It's a very good idea which I'm sure many supporters will take advantage of (especially as it is "interest free")

:aok:

bobbyhibs1983
19-03-2010, 02:03 PM
It's a very good idea which I'm sure many supporters will take advantage of (especially as it is "interest free")

:aok:

indeed, My brother and sisters and i were season ticket holders for 4years but not this season due to money issues but i do like the sound of the 10month payment plan,.I just hope they wont put prices up too much though

Hibbyradge
19-03-2010, 02:21 PM
indeed, My brother and sisters and i were season ticket holders for 4years but not this season due to money issues but i do like the sound of the 10month payment plan,.I just hope they wont put prices up too much though

I think the results against Hearts tomorrow and Ross County next week will have a bearing on the prices.

I hope they're through the roof. :wink: :greengrin

JimBHibees
19-03-2010, 02:38 PM

Should they be going up at all given the present economic climate.

Davy Mac
19-03-2010, 03:02 PM
:thumbsup:

This is exactly how golf clubs operate and it makes perfect sense for fans who can't pay for it in full.

The finance company pay the golf club the full amount once the particulars are completed and it's there job to recoup the money over the 10 months (with approx 7% interest)

It's win - win for both parties.

With 4 seasons to pay for this is perfect for cash flow/budgeting.

Excellent.

Golden Bear
19-03-2010, 03:10 PM
:thumbsup:

This is exactly how golf clubs operate and it makes perfect sense for fans who can't pay for it in full.

The finance company pay the golf club the full amount once the particulars are completed and it's there job to recoup the money over the 10 months (with approx 7% interest)

It's win - win for both parties.

With 4 seasons to pay for this is perfect for cash flow/budgeting.

Excellent.

It's interest free in this case as far as I'm aware?

hibeeleicester
19-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Away from the topic how far back is the east stand!

That wont be good for atmosphere!!

col02
19-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Away from the topic how far back is the east stand!

That wont be good for atmosphere!!

Nowhere near as far away from the pitch as Hampden and seem to recall Hibs fans making a good atmosphere there a few years back.

I think prices will go up very slightly unless the club has a major cash windfall like winning a cup or coming third in the league. This is a fantastic idea for the club to be proceeding with though and must surely see some fans coming back for next season.

Gus Fring
19-03-2010, 05:43 PM
I am very please theres a payment plan because its essentially a subscription.

Going to try my absolute best to get as close to the halfway line as possible in either the west or the new east.

Golden Bear
19-03-2010, 05:52 PM
If the team start with a disastrous run of results then let's hope there's not a flood of cancellations of the monthly instalments.

:wink:

iwasthere1972
19-03-2010, 05:57 PM

Could be a very good investment. Eagerly awaiting the details now. :thumbsup:

.Sean.
19-03-2010, 06:24 PM
The payment plan is absolutely ideal. I'd actually be happy paying an extra £30-£40 over the 10 months than the £300-odd lump-sum in the summer :agree:

Sean1875
19-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Nowhere near as far away from the pitch as Hampden and seem to recall Hibs fans making a good atmosphere there a few years back.

I think prices will go up very slightly unless the club has a major cash windfall like winning a cup or coming third in the league. This is a fantastic idea for the club to be proceeding with though and must surely see some fans coming back for next season.
Ai but you cant compare the atmosphere created at a semi final/final to a freezing cold mid-week game against st mirren?

Mikey
21-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Going by what was said on the official site it looks like this will be launched this week.

If we lose to Ross County it's going to be a very hard sell.

One Day Soon
21-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Going by what was said on the official site it looks like this will be launched this week.

If we lose to Ross County it's going to be a very hard sell.

I sincerely hope its not going to be launched next week because from the point of view of those of us who had season tickets in the East Terrace and want to go back, I don't think the club has a clue what its doing yet.

There are about ten of us sitting together and we asked to be kept together in our temporary seats in the away end. The club made a complete erse of it adn we are now sitting all over the place. What became clear was that whoever was responsible for reseating season ticket holders put absolutely minimum thought and even less effort into it.

When the club wants to start selling season tickets in the new stand I hope that:

1. Current season ticket holders are given priority
2. Someone has the sense to overlay a map of where people were sitting previously on top of the new seating structure and then offer to those season ticket holders new seats in broadly the same or similar areas so that people who have tried to get to sit together over a period of many years can stay beside their friends
3. That we don't end up with some kind of perfunctory 'we will do the best we can but we can't promise anything' statement which turns out to be a cover for 'we're not that bothered about making the effort because its easier for us to do it first come, first served and we know you will all scramble to buy seats anyway'

That is all

TheEastTerrace
21-03-2010, 09:49 AM
The ten month payment plan really did appeal to me and was a big step in the right direction for the club to recognise that supporters like myself cannot afford the lump sum or even the four month summer plan for ST payment and therefore provide this plan.

That said, after watching yesterday's performance on TV, those players do not deserve my hard earned cash. They should be proud to wear the jersey but all I saw was 11 men who didn't seem to give a flying ****** about us fans and turned in a gutless, spineless performance against a make-shift Hearts team. I'm still fuming about the game yesterday and short of making an apology to the fans, I really am scratching my head as to why I should even think of contributing towards payment of these passengers' wages through a ST. :grr::grr: Looks like I'll be holding onto my Sky Sports instead.