:dunno:

Drew 1-1. Hibs scorer - Chalmers.

BEEJ
19-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Drew 1-1. Hibs scorer - Chalmers.
Thanks! :aok:

KerPlunk
19-03-2010, 07:43 PM
I popped down to watch this. Blowing a hoolie at EM and very difficult conditions for decent footie. Hibs were "up the slope" in the first half and did well to keep a clean sheet till half time. The Hibs left back (Scott Smith I think) had an excellent half. :agree:

After Hibs went one up early in the second, I thought they'd get a few more, especially as they were playing down the slope with the wind in their favour, but no.........we are Hibs, after all. :boo hoo: Hamilton were very stout and the Hibs lads took thier foot off the gas a bit, even started getting at each other after the Accies equalised. The English lad who plays in central defence yelled at the no. 15 cos' he wasn't tracking back - "Come on, you *****ing lazy tw*t."
:confused:

Hamilton were unlucky not to sneak it at the end IMO.

BTW, the Accies players were a bunch of nippy barstewards, never stopped bitching at the ref for a minute.

From a distance, the lady assistant ref on the far side had a cracking pair of pins on her............:hyper:

oconnors_strip
19-03-2010, 07:44 PM
team was

1. lewis graham
2. calum burns
3. scott smith
4. thomas mccready
5. aaron chalmers
6. scott taggart
7. david crawford
8. harry monaghan
9. ross caldwell
10. fergus bell
11. lewi horner

subs:

14. matty welch for ross caldwell
15. keith murray for thomas mccready
16. david love for fergus bell
paul grant
stuart beveridge

HibbyAndy
19-03-2010, 07:44 PM
I popped down to watch this. Blowing a hoolie at EM and very difficult conditions for decent footie. Hibs were "up the slope" in the first half and did well to keep a clean sheet till half time. The Hibs left back (Scott Smith I think) had an excellent half. :agree:

After Hibs went one up early in the second, I thought they'd get a few more, especially as they were playing down the slope with the wind in their favour, but no.........we are Hibs, after all. :boo hoo: Hamilton were very stout and the Hibs lads took thier foot off the gas a bit, even started getting at each other after the Accies equalised. The English lad who plays in central defence yelled at the no. 15 cos' he wasn't tracking back - "Come on, you *****ing lazy tw*t."

BTW, the Accies players were a bunch of nippy barstewards, never stopped bitching at the ref for a minute.

From a distance, the lady assistant ref on the far side had a cracking pair of pins on her............:hyper:

Bout her Jugs?.

KerPlunk
19-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Bout her Jugs?.

I have astigmatism. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
19-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I have astigmatism. :greengrin

:hilarious

oconnors_strip
19-03-2010, 08:10 PM

[I]yes that is scott smith, normally plays centre half but as booth is away on loan scott has been moved over[/I

aaron chalmers, he has a big mouth on him and is a little moody sod sometimes but thats they type of player he is, his team mates are used to his insults:greengrin

did you see their number 7 having a wee tantrum when he didnt get his penalty in the 2nd half? he was jumping up and down like a 3 year old:faf:

that lineswoman is about 50 and her thick tanned coloured tights must have caught your eye:faf:

MSK
19-03-2010, 09:46 PM
did you see their number 7 having a wee tantrum when he didnt get his penalty in the 2nd half? he was jumping up and down like a 3 year old:faf:

that lineswoman is about 50 and her thick tanned coloured tights must have caught your eye:faf:And wots wrong wi that ..?..:whistle:

oconnors_strip
19-03-2010, 10:11 PM
And wots wrong wi that ..?..:whistle:

nothing at all, just wish she could keep up with play:grr:

Jonnyboy
19-03-2010, 10:31 PM

that lineswoman is about 50 and her thick tanned coloured tights must have caught your eye:faf:

How's Scotty doing at left back N?

Have been unable to see the 19's so far this season and am hoping Scott is continuing the fantastic form of last season

Sir David Gray
19-03-2010, 10:34 PM
aaron chalmers, he has a big mouth on him and is a little moody sod sometimes but thats they type of player he is, his team mates are used to his insults

I take it his nickname is Deek? :greengrin

oconnors_strip
20-03-2010, 12:19 AM
How's Scotty doing at left back N?

Have been unable to see the 19's so far this season and am hoping Scott is continuing the fantastic form of last season

smithy is doing well, he was playing centre half but since boothy went to arbroath he he been at left back. some of his crosses into the box are sublime, just sadly noone can take full advantage of them. he likes getting down that wing and even driving into the box himself, think boothy might have some competition :greengrin his upper body is alot stronger and is still growing, just hope hibs give him a new contract.

I take it his nickname is Deek? :greengrin

you are close with two of the letters in that name:faf:

his nickname is Aaz:wink:

BEEJ
20-03-2010, 09:44 AM
smithy is doing well, he was playing centre half but since boothy went to arbroath he he been at left back. some of his crosses into the box are sublime, just sadly noone can take full advantage of them. he likes getting down that wing and even driving into the box himself, think boothy might have some competition :greengrin

his upper body is alot stronger and is still growing, just hope hibs give him a new contract.
Smith is too old for another season at U-19 level, isn't he? :confused:

So the club just has to give a player of that ability a senior contract. They would be bonkers not to.

oconnors_strip
20-03-2010, 10:17 AM
smithy just turned 18 in january so is still elgible for another season at this level but he is out of contract in june with a few other 19s boys.

next season eligibility for u19 players for season 2010/11 are those born after 1.1.92

BEEJ
20-03-2010, 10:29 AM
smithy just turned 18 in january so is still elgible for another season at this level but he is out of contract in june with a few other 19s boys.

next season eligibility for u19 players for season 2010/11 are those born after 1.1.92
Thanks.

Wow, only just turned 18. What a prospect this lad is. If the SPL Reserve league is reinstated next year I'd like to see him make the step up to the senior squad.

Either way he has to be kept on at the club.