PDA

View Full Version : Skins

.Sean.
18-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Series 4 has just ended. In comparison to the end of series 2 when we said goodbye to the first batch of characters, this ending is really poor. Thoughts?

JennaFletcher
19-03-2010, 01:35 AM
Series 4 has just ended. In comparison to the end of series 2 when we said goodbye to the first batch of characters, this ending is really poor. Thoughts?

Rubbish ending! They really panned it out and should have got more on with the story... the music making in the mental hospital (wtf) and Cook/JJ/Karen dancing to Kylie Minogue (wtf)... and we will never find out what happened to Cook and that guy, and how everyone reacted!

Danny_Hibee
19-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Rubbish ending! They really panned it out and should have got more on with the story... the music making in the mental hospital (wtf) and Cook/JJ/Karen dancing to Kylie Minogue (wtf)... and we will never find out what happened to Cook and that guy, and how everyone reacted!

I thought that was brilliant haha :greengrin

The ending was a bit crap but the last episode did kind of tie up what was happening with everyone and just kind of leaves it to you to decide the outcome of what was going to happen with Cook and the guy at the end.

Bayern Bru
19-03-2010, 11:30 AM
"Utter pish" doesn't even begin to describe how bad it was.

Although in general I feel like nothing happened in this series compared to the last 3.

MountcastleHibs
19-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Skins has been rubbish since series 2. Shameless is miles better.

The_Horde
19-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Skins has been rubbish since series 2. Shameless is miles better.

Amen.

Even the first 2 series of shameless will never be topped.

Skins needs some new writers.

stevensons-fan
19-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Dreadful ending is all i can say about it. Really disappointing!

Hibs90
19-03-2010, 01:16 PM

This. :grr:

CB_NO3
22-03-2010, 04:08 PM
That whole series was dire, what happened to all the illegal raves, drugs, fights, houses getting trashed, massive orgies etc.

magnificent_seven
22-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Apparently a feature length film is coming out with the characters in it so we may well find out what happened. Freddie is definitely pan breed but i think Cook probably got the better of him.

Agree though, this series was guff compared to the last series. Although there is going to be a new writer from next series.