PDA

View Full Version : Yams BIG team talk...

Leithenhibby
18-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Man alive..WTF is he gonna say that will get them all fired up for this one...

If JJ thinks that GL will get them going, then I think he is making a big mistake....:bitchy:

We must be on our guard from the off, as so many times this season we have been slow out the blocks....

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Boss-Jefferies-reveals-Hearts-fan.6162236.jp

poolman
18-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Man alive..WTF is he gonna say that will get them all fired up for this one...

If JJ thinks that GL will get them going, then I think he is making a big mistake....:bitchy:

We must be on our guard from the off, as so many times this season we have been slow out the blocks....

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Boss-Jefferies-reveals-Hearts-fan.6162236.jp

:worried: We're doomed ah tell ye....doomed

Ritchie
18-03-2010, 12:05 PM
i usually have a good or bad feeling by now in the run up to a derby!

i have neither just now!!!

got a draw written all over it! :jamboak:

houston1875
18-03-2010, 12:06 PM
:worried: We're doomed ah tell ye....doomed

the fat JJ needs summit for the game bahahaha he has 1/2 a team missing,just saw whos missing on SSN?

oh happy days!!

GIRUY JJ

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Fire them up wi what? a tube o clearasil?

Plooky yam fanny

:bye:

:jamboak:

hfc rd
18-03-2010, 12:48 PM
the fat JJ needs summit for the game bahahaha he has 1/2 a team missing,just saw whos missing on SSN?

oh happy days!!

GIRUY JJ

Also have you seen on the bbc website on who is going to be missing for them. The might not have any CB's for this game.

JimBHibees
18-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Dont believe it FJK thinks he can play the mind games.

Leithenhibby
18-03-2010, 02:14 PM

oh happy days!!

GIRUY JJ

Happy Days indeed IF only we can capitalise on their misfortune...:cool2:

Mon the cabbage, get back on track with a good result to take us up to Dingwall...:notworthy::notworthy:

Big Frank
18-03-2010, 02:28 PM
FJK is up to the usual Yammish antics. :yawn:

"Player x/y/z has always been struggling to get fit and probably wont make the forthcoming derby":rolleyes:

Leithenhibby
18-03-2010, 05:21 PM
FJK is up to the usual Yammish antics. :yawn:

"Player x/y/z has always been struggling to get fit and probably wont make the forthcoming derby":rolleyes:

This, I have no doubt.

But it is such old-hat that it may actually work..:devil:...:faf: