PDA

View Full Version : Yams Lets not forget about our wee friends across the city

bighairyfaeleith
17-03-2010, 02:48 PM
YouTube - hearts 86 bbc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PRTEbTvfc&feature=related)

:brokenyam:

Kato
17-03-2010, 02:53 PM
I can't get youtube at work, what's all this "1986" stuff about?

bawheid
17-03-2010, 02:56 PM
I can't get youtube at work, what's all this "1986" stuff about?

Just about to go into a meeting so you'll have to get the shortened version.

Yams going for league and cup glory in 1986. Bottle crashed with seven minutes of the league season remaining. Yam players and fans crying on the pitch etc.

Lost Cup final a week later. 3-0.

Mita.

Same thing happened two decades earlier against Killie. Someone will fill in details regarding goal average and goal difference.

Edit: Forgot to mention Albert Kidd!!!

jacomo
17-03-2010, 04:02 PM
I wish we could forget about them.

I've been as riveted as anyone by the Hearts soap opera over the past few years, but it's become really boring lately.

Bringing back an old character (Jumbo) is the last straw for me... if they can't have the decency to go bust, and will just plod along with the same grafting "top six or bottom six?" storyline, then I'm gonna stop watching.

Hainan Hibs
17-03-2010, 04:09 PM

I've been as riveted as anyone by the Hearts soap opera over the past few years, but it's become really boring lately.

Bringing back an old character (Jumbo) is the last straw for me... if they can't have the decency to go bust, and will just plod along with the same grafting "top six or bottom six?" storyline, then I'm gonna stop watching.

Fat Kim Knew was a pretty decent storyline but Romanov has to sit down and really muster up something good to keep the viewers.

Phil D. Rolls
17-03-2010, 05:36 PM
They are not wee, they are just not as big as they want to be.

jgl07
17-03-2010, 05:42 PM
I am surprised that they have not picked up this one yet:

www.scotland.gov.uk/socialresearch

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
17-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Albert Kidd, on a par with Sauzee and Stanton. :thumbsup:

matty_f
17-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Albert Kidd, on a par with Sauzee and Stanton. :thumbsup:
:bitchy:

Nah, Kidd's a legend but he's not even in the same ball park as Sauzee and Stanton.

There will never be a day (IMHO) when someone loved for making Yams greet will be as highly regarded as the likes of Sauzee and Stanton.

bawheid
17-03-2010, 07:37 PM
:bitchy:

Nah, Kidd's a legend but he's not even in the same ball park as Sauzee and Stanton.

There will never be a day (IMHO) when someone loved for making Yams greet will be as highly regarded as the likes of Sauzee and Stanton.

:agree:

jacomo
17-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Fat Kim Knew was a pretty decent storyline but Romanov has to sit down and really muster up something good to keep the viewers.

:agree:

C'mon Vlad, you're losing your audience here. :I'm waiti

seanraff07
17-03-2010, 09:58 PM

It just makes it more entertaining, hanging on to what they've got, a fat, miserable ******* of a manager and a handful of Lithuanians in their youth system and 17 year olds starting upfront for them every week.

hfc rd
18-03-2010, 01:23 PM
"their's only one albert kidd"!!

bighairyfaeleith
18-03-2010, 01:26 PM
"their's only one albert kidd"!!

thats got to get an airing on saturday. I cannae ****ing wait now, bring it on you smelly sister fiddling cardigan wearing fire sale ******s:greengrin

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
18-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Albert Kidd. Statues should be built! :notworthy: