PDA

View Full Version : Ross County Tickets

Robbie1875
17-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Not sure if I'm even allowed to ask this, if not just bin the thread.

Just wondering if there's any chance of a PM from a season ticket holder definitely not going up to the County game, me and my dad are heading up (we're season ticket holders) but we're needing a ticket for my brother and we've only got the two reference numbers.

it would be much appreciated if anyone would be willing to pass on their reference numbers just for this game.

cheers.

LamontHFC©
17-03-2010, 11:37 AM
I could do with one aswell. :wink:

Franck Stanton
17-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Not sure if I'm even allowed to ask this, if not just bin the thread.

Just wondering if there's any chance of a PM from a season ticket holder definitely not going up to the County game, me and my dad are heading up (we're season ticket holders) but we're needing a ticket for my brother and we've only got the two reference numbers.

it would be much appreciated if anyone would be willing to pass on their reference numbers just for this game.

cheers.

Would be happy to supply you with my ref no but as i am an amateur with thsi computer thingy dont know how to, [I know but I'm an old git and have only had computer a short time and it is alien to me] if you tell me how to do it will gladly oblige as cant get to game myself, also have wifes client no available too.

Darth Hibbie
17-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Season ticket holders can buy more than one ticket. They asked how many i wanted.

marinello59
17-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Season ticket holders can buy more than one ticket. They asked how many i wanted.

Then you are asked to allocate all tickets to reference numbers.

Frazerbob
17-03-2010, 12:50 PM
I really don't think we will sell out. Just wait til Saturday.

CB_NO3
17-03-2010, 12:53 PM
I really don't think we will sell out. Just wait til Saturday.
ill second that, no danger we will sell out.

seanraff07
17-03-2010, 07:32 PM

Must be why they have decided to make us pay in advance.

Darth Hibbie
17-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Then you are asked to allocate all tickets to reference numbers.

Ah right I never got that far only needed the one :greengrin

Brooster
17-03-2010, 07:40 PM
I got 3 tonight and didn't need to allocate season ticket holders to each ticket. Looks like season ticket holders can buy as many as they like.

Jazza
17-03-2010, 09:11 PM
I got 3 tonight and didn't need to allocate season ticket holders to each ticket. Looks like season ticket holders can buy as many as they like.

Who you goin up wi stevo

Brooster
17-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Who you goin up wi stevo

Carlton bus mate.

Jazza
17-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Carlton bus mate.

Me + 3 are probs going, are there seats still available

Robbie1875
18-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Would be happy to supply you with my ref no but as i am an amateur with thsi computer thingy dont know how to, [I know but I'm an old git and have only had computer a short time and it is alien to me] if you tell me how to do it will gladly oblige as cant get to game myself, also have wifes client no available too.

Cheers for the offer but I got one sorted out.

Brooster
18-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Me + 3 are probs going, are there seats still available

Brockie posted on the Travel forum that the bus is full, may be worth sending him a PM to see if he has had any call offs.