PDA

View Full Version : Remember this? 3 years tomorrow.

iwasthere1972
16-03-2010, 11:54 PM
YouTube - Sunshine on Leith, Hibs CIS Cup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFcc4P_nvNo)

The first goal

YouTube - CIS Cup final 2007: Hibs first goal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Wdz2FBOcQ&feature=PlayList&p=B5A2657B7450F7AC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8)

:notworthy: :notworthy:

NaeTechnoHibby
17-03-2010, 01:34 AM
That second clip was one of the first I seen, after the Cup celebrations, and it's still awesome now :thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
17-03-2010, 05:34 AM
That day t'was a bit good! :thumbsup:

bighairyfaeleith
17-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Am I the only one that reguarly watches that once the wife has went to bed and I'm well sozzled in the living room. (note: this is once I'm too sozzled for redtube!!!):greengrin

vanNISHtelroy
17-03-2010, 07:02 AM
:boo hoo:

SoL sounded amazing once you got over the rest of the day lol

Auckland Hibs
17-03-2010, 07:15 AM
YouTube - Sunshine on Leith, Hibs CIS Cup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFcc4P_nvNo)

The first goal

YouTube - CIS Cup final 2007: Hibs first goal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Wdz2FBOcQ&feature=PlayList&p=B5A2657B7450F7AC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8)

:notworthy: :notworthy:

:top marks

I'll never, ever grow tired of watching that clip. What a day! :notworthy:

noseyhibby
17-03-2010, 07:35 AM
That again brought a wee tear to my eye. What a day.To see John Collins visibly moved, and remember he had recently lost his father, was touching. Maybe it's because winning at Hampden is all too rare that the feelings of elation are stronger when we do actually win something. Yeh, what a day, what a game, what a crowd.

Shaggy
17-03-2010, 08:51 AM
cheers fur that....... I canny stop the tears when I watch and hear that.... and Im getting ripped at work now !!
:notworthy:
These days will be back soon............

steve75
17-03-2010, 09:00 AM
oh well, thats me getting no work done today, youtube clips for the next few hours.

what a day.

18Craig75
17-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Unbelievable watching the clips back. Yogi should sit down with the players before Tuesday and make them watch everyone of the videos, if that doesn't get them fired up and hungry to progress in the cup then they shouldn't be footballers!

GGTH :notworthy:

Bad Martini
17-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Am I the only one that reguarly watches that once the wife has went to bed and I'm well sozzled in the living room. (note: this is once I'm too sozzled for redtube!!!):greengrin

Possibly the only one who admits it on a public messageboard but, were hearing ya fella :greengrin :devil:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
17-03-2010, 12:51 PM
:boo hoo:

SoL sounded amazing once you got over the rest of the day lol

Felt sorry for you boys. We've been there and dissappointed as well on so many occassions so we know what it feels like :greengrin

MountcastleHibs
17-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Shivers on the back of my neck every time :agree:

Let's hope we can have another one of those days in the near future :notworthy:

seanraff07
17-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Hairs stick up on the back of my neck watching that, that and Riordans pen at Tynie get me fired up most.:devil:

.Sean.
17-03-2010, 07:53 PM
ALWAYS brings a tear to my eye. I'll watch it saturday morning, it'll have me buzzing. Even moreso if that's even possible. Now get intae these Gorgie cuntos right from the off. 3 sleeps.

WHILE THE CHIEF :scarf:

Westie1875
17-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Unbelievable watching the clips back. Yogi should sit down with the players before Tuesday and make them watch everyone of the videos, if that doesn't get them fired up and hungry to progress in the cup then they shouldn't be footballers!

GGTH :notworthy:

:agree: And throw in 'The Team That Wouldn't Die' while he is at it.

Hibercelona
17-03-2010, 08:24 PM

If you enjoy redtube, may I recommend a site called hmfckickback?

I hear you can find a few mutants on there as well. :devil:

hibeemarley
18-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Sitting here close to crying. Remeber big Jones' header powered into the goal always sticks in my memory. Best day ever!

Moulin Yarns
18-03-2010, 12:36 PM
I sent it to an Arab and a Celtc supporter for fun, got this back from the Celtc supporter.

Yep, I have to admit that Sunshine on Leith at Hampden was brilliant and vey emotional as with all things green & white.

Anyway Jim, as I mentioned yesterday, there is no conspiracy against Celtic as some Tic fans think, rather, there is a conspiracy for the Hunic Hoards against everybody when they need it as witnessed by United, St.Mirren, Motherwell and of course Celtic therefore their best players, the masons in the black, will give them a helping hand as and when required. But don’t try and complain, the media **** and the S.F.A. otherwise known as a ‘Celtic source’ will trot out their usual ‘get out’ of ‘you are paranoid’ or the old favourite ‘you have a chip on your shoulder’ when they cannot and will not attempt to explain dubious refereeing decisions in favour of the Huns. I,m not bitter!!! If this was Italy then there would be an investigation into the on-going corruption with the ‘establishment’ club and their in bred relationship with the establishment authorities and media.

BE SEEN IN GREEN (you too Jim – it’s your club’s original colours after all)

I think we need to rename the plastics as paranoid androids