PDA

View Full Version : Ross County away ticket info

marinello59
15-03-2010, 04:07 PM
On sale from Wednesday, more info here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100315/scottish-cup-replay-ticket-information_2262950_1995043)

GlesgaeHibby
15-03-2010, 04:16 PM
It seems absolutely crazy that they are giving ST holders an exclusive period to buy these tickets. I understand, and fully agree with, that policy for big games where ST holders deserve first dibs but for a game in which we need all the fans we can muster to go up this is farcical.

All ticket as well apparently.

CropleyWasGod
15-03-2010, 04:18 PM
It seems absolutely crazy that they are giving ST holders an exclusive period to buy these tickets. I understand, and fully agree with, that policy for big games where ST holders deserve first dibs but for a game in which we need all the fans we can muster to go up this is farcical.

Can't agree, even though I am not a ST. I am assuming that RC's ground is not that big, so our allocation will not be big either.

ST holders sign up to the right to have first refusal, and I don't see this as any different. Sure, if they don't take up our allocation, there will be a public sale, but can't see why the principle should be any different in this case.

Dalkeith
15-03-2010, 04:23 PM
1350 tickets available, very doubtful we will sell them all given the distance to travel and yes i'm a season ticket holder and i will be going

andrew70
15-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Can't agree, even though I am not a ST. I am assuming that RC's ground is not that big, so our allocation will not be big either.

ST holders sign up to the right to have first refusal, and I don't see this as any different. Sure, if they don't take up our allocation, there will be a public sale, but can't see why the principle should be any different in this case.

We've been given 1350, 1000 in the terracing and 350 in the stand. Am going, cant wait, proper terracing for a change.

scott7_0(Prague)
15-03-2010, 04:28 PM

Season ticket holders put there money where there mouths are so to speak before we have kicked a ball in anger, so for me they should get first dabs on any tickets for any Hibs game, simples.

Joe Baker II
15-03-2010, 05:18 PM

You may be right but we might take 1350 fans just next week - it is the cup not a league fixture hence more important. Hibs make many crazy decisions ( for example like not giving Ross County more tickets on Saturday to give one obvious recent example when they could have sold many more and the rest of the ground had empty seats everywhere) but this is not one of them.

I see nothing about it being all ticket on Ross County website so suspect there will be pay at gate there on day, and maybe for Hibs fans as well depending on sales.

CropleyWasGod
15-03-2010, 05:23 PM
We've been given 1350, 1000 in the terracing and 350 in the stand. Am going, cant wait, proper terracing for a change.

Even more reason for giving ST's the chance first, then, IMO.

seanraff07
15-03-2010, 08:21 PM
So if we fail to sell them all in advance, will the remaining tickets become and option to pay for at the gate?

GlesgaeHibby
15-03-2010, 08:43 PM

I totally agree with that policy, where it makes sense and the demand is going to be there. I just can't see us selling 1350 tickets for a midweek game that is over a 300mile round trip.

We still haven't sold 4000 tickets for the derby a couple of miles across town.

Leithenhibby
15-03-2010, 09:09 PM
I totally agree with that policy, where it makes sense and the demand is going to be there. I just can't see us selling 1350 tickets for a midweek game that is over a 300mile round trip.

We still haven't sold 4000 tickets for the derby a couple of miles across town.

It is a loyalty issue for me, HFC are looking after the people that put their hard earned money up front...:cool2:

I can also see your point ...

Ed De Gramo
15-03-2010, 09:18 PM

Season ticket holders put there money where there mouths are so to speak before we have kicked a ball in anger, so for me they should get first dabs on any tickets for any Hibs game, simples.

What Mr S Prague says :top marks

Antifa Hibs
16-03-2010, 10:11 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100315/scottish-cup-replay-ticket-information_2262950_1995043 (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100315/scottish-cup-replay-ticket-information_2262950_1995043)
1350 tickets allocated, 350 seated, 1000 standing. Priced £15 and £10 :thumbsup:

kingdannyb
16-03-2010, 10:16 AM
why bother going ?

bubblesmorrison
16-03-2010, 10:22 AM
why bother living if your a jambo?

andrew70
16-03-2010, 10:23 AM
why bother going ?

Because we support our team :notworthy:unlike you obviously who is too fat and stupid too stop drooling over pictures of Romanov and FJK and posting pointless things on your rival teams website. You are infatuated with us but can't see the mess you're own club is in, ya hearts :jamboclow :yamlaugh:

ArabHibee
16-03-2010, 10:23 AM
why bother going ?

And the relevance of that is?

Hibee-Rocker
16-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Why bother sticking up a pointless reply..

The_Todd
16-03-2010, 10:24 AM
why bother going ?

Because we're still in the cup?

Incidentally, hows your cup run going?

Part/Time Supporter
16-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Sorry about that guys, just a little spring cleaning done there.

Signed

A Prick

:agree: