PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Jambos

HibeeMcGinn1
15-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Lets try to forget the poor weekend and focus on getting right into the smellies at the weekend. I also have a 21st to go to on Saturday night so I want it to be a good day/night. Lets get right behind the cabbage from the off and sing our little throats out.
GGTTH

:flag: :scarf: :cheers: :scarf: :flag:

andrew70
15-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Lets try to forget the poor weekend and focus on getting right into the smellies at the weekend. I also have a 21st to go to on Saturday night so I want it to be a good day/night. Lets get right behind the cabbage from the off and sing our little throats out.
GGTTH

:agree::thumbsup::agree:

Without a doubt lets not forget this game on saturday, next Tuesday will take care of itself but the derby is most important just now. Lets get in these inbred Hearts bassas! Hopefully we see a big reaction!

green.and.white
15-03-2010, 10:08 PM
In Recent weeks, everyone knows that the team hasn't played as well as they can. I'm sure, due to the reaction of players and fans, saturday was the final straw for the players and they will give us a whole hearted performance and come away with a victory!
:thumbsup:

fatbloke
15-03-2010, 10:28 PM
GGTTH

Can me and Ellis come tae the 21st.

HibeeMcGinn1
15-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Can me and Ellis come tae the 21st.

more than welcome. need to find out where and when it is though :wink:

Ryan91
15-03-2010, 11:31 PM
I'll be going to Tynie for a derby for the first time on Saturday, I'm hoping to see everyone there in fine voice singing until they completely lose their voices. View this thread - http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=177689 - for singing ideas.

:notworthy::notworthy:

GGTTH

K.Marx
15-03-2010, 11:37 PM
IMO we couldnt have asked for a better game off the back of that shambles on sat! no hiding places at tynie, so lets get right into these jambo bassas :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hibee4life1983
15-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Lets get right behind the team on saturday, 3 and easy please!

kingdannyb
16-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Not a chance - if you can't beat Dross County at home how can you expect to beat the MightyMaroonMachine away ?

Numpties.

iwasthere1972
16-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Not a chance - if you can't beat Dross County at home how can you expect to beat the MightyMaroonMachine away ?

Numpties.

:bye:

mim
16-03-2010, 01:00 AM

Numpties.

Errrrm, because you're ******. :cool2:

Swedish hibee
16-03-2010, 01:05 AM

Numpties.

:faf: :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Dunbar Hibee
16-03-2010, 01:10 AM

Numpties.

:faf:How many points is it we are ahead of ya hearts ******* ?:faf:

silverhibee
16-03-2010, 01:15 AM

Numpties.

Ya yam PRICK.:bye:

matty_f
16-03-2010, 01:18 AM

Numpties.

:hilarious:

H18sry
16-03-2010, 05:52 AM

Numpties.

:asshole::asshole:

MSK
16-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Not a chance - if you can't beat Dross County at home how can you expect to beat the MightyMaroonMachine ?

Numpties.Oh your funny yam tramp boy ..think we will keep you for a wee bit longer ...5569

bighairyfaeleith
16-03-2010, 06:57 AM

Numpties.

Don't think it'll be hard to spot you at the PBS

http://www.tensionnot.com/pictures/images/Fail/Fat-Football-Fan-Failure.jpg

kingdannyb
16-03-2010, 10:08 AM
I miss being that slim. . .

K.Marx
16-03-2010, 10:25 AM
the MightyMaroonMachine

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

The_Todd
16-03-2010, 11:03 AM

Numpties.

Ross County play better football than anything I've seen Hearts attempt recently.

Eganov
16-03-2010, 11:50 AM
It seems to have been overlooked at just how bad the Yams were on Saturday. All well's goals were well worked, but there were no pink defenders in sight for majority of their attacking play and when there was, nobody put a tackle in. If the boy Kingston plays then he's affectively a big massive hole in their midfield (we all know what kind of hole), although still a danger in front of goal.

Tied in with our shocking display, this could be a real stinker of a derby.

Let's face it, both teams would be happy with a 0-0 draw. Again, we go into a derby not being the underdogs. Scoring form still gives us a shoe in. Just hope our defence gets the finger out and Yogi gives the midfield some reinforcement.

GGTTH! :pray:

mjhibby
16-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Im never worried that the team will be up for the derby.Will be nervous as hell of course but we seem to be able to handle the pbs.The next two games for hibs are all about games yogi loved to play in.Total commitment and then take the chances that come along.I would move murray to rb,hanlon to lb with bamba back in.I wouldnt be surprised to see thicot in there somewhere as he hasnt let us down before.As usual its our defence that willl decide how we fare.
If they are on their game then we can expect at least a point.i would be happy with a draw but another 1-0 or 2-1 win wouldnt surprise me.they look might vulnerable at the back and with stewart most likely out we could well get the upper hand in the midfield.Its up to the players now.Getintae them.:thumbsup:

Potty78
16-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Was Jefferies last derby the 6-2?am sure levein took charge just after or am i wrong.Hibs will win 2-1 Deeks and Stokes:thumbsup:

Phil MaGlass
16-03-2010, 12:15 PM
:casper:GERINTAETHUM:casper:

noseyhibby
16-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Im never worried that the team will be up for the derby.Will be nervous as hell of course but we seem to be able to handle the pbs.The next two games for hibs are all about games yogi loved to play in.Total commitment and then take the chances that come along.I would move murray to rb,hanlon to lb with bamba back in.I wouldnt be surprised to see thicot in there somewhere as he hasnt let us down before.As usual its our defence that willl decide how we fare.
If they are on their game then we can expect at least a point.i would be happy with a draw but another 1-0 or 2-1 win wouldnt surprise me.they look might vulnerable at the back and with stewart most likely out we could well get the upper hand in the midfield.Its up to the players now.Getintae them.:thumbsup:

So you predict...errrrrrr?????

Diclonius
16-03-2010, 08:25 PM

Numpties.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/cis_ins_cup/1561670.stm

By that logic, away win on Saturday. Cheers. :aok:

truehibernian
16-03-2010, 08:31 PM
If memory serves me right they were taken to penalties at Tynecastle by the even lower league Ross County. Seem to remember it was a scoring draw and County very unlucky not to win in normal time. Late 90's. Gig JJ might even have been in the dugout too. Or maybe I am talking lilian gish.

Dunbar Hibee
17-03-2010, 01:28 AM
If memory serves me right they were taken to penalties at Tynecastle by the even lower league Ross County. Seem to remember it was a scoring draw and County very unlucky not to win in normal time. Late 90's. Gig JJ might even have been in the dugout too. Or maybe I am talking lilian gish.

Look above you.:greengrin