PDA

View Full Version : On your feet.

HibeeDaz6270
15-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Just thought i would say, with all the recent talk from the east stand lovers, who want to stand and sing the full game at easter road. This saturday at Tynecastle you can do exactly that.

I hope you are on your feet on saturday and in full voice!! Lets get behind the team, and encourage every single person around you to do so aswel!!, We do our part! and hopefully the players do theres. Lets just enjoy ourselfs!

Il still be seated at easter road though, Away games are different.

Alex Trager
15-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Just thought i would say, with all the recent talk from the east stand lovers, who want to stand and sing the full game at easter road. This saturday at Tynecastle you can do exactly that.

I hope you are on your feet on saturday and in full voice!! Lets get behind the team, and encourage every single person around you to do so aswel!!, but tynecastle is a different story!:greengrin We do our part! and hopefully the players do theres. Lets just enjoy ourselfs!

Il still be seated at easter road though, Away games are different i think.
This one is

seanraff07
15-03-2010, 10:05 PM

I hope you are on your feet on saturday and in full voice!! Lets get behind the team, and encourage every single person around you to do so aswel!!, We do our part! and hopefully the players do theres. Lets just enjoy ourselfs!

Il still be seated at easter road though, Away games are different.

Totally agree, i really hope everyone stands up the whole match liike we done last time we played there.

Removed
15-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Totally agree, i really hope everyone stands up the whole match liike we done last time we played there.

Did we :confused: I never

Ed De Gramo
15-03-2010, 10:29 PM
'mon the standing at the bus shelter :thumbsup:

Ryan91
15-03-2010, 11:25 PM
'mon the standing at the bus shelter :thumbsup:

:agree:

:notworthy:

'Mon the Hibs at the Bus Shelter

Swedish hibee
15-03-2010, 11:36 PM
And when hibs open the scoring, all the hibs fans all over the world will be singing along with you.

Do us proud :notworthy: