PDA

View Full Version : Question Any idea how many going to Dingwall???

Hermit Crab
15-03-2010, 07:53 PM
How many fans do you reckon will make the trip to Dingwall next Tuesday. I will be there so theres 1 :). I think its a joke that its all ticket as theres no way IMO that we will take anywhere near 1350 as allocated. :greengrin

noseyhibby
15-03-2010, 07:54 PM
How many fans do you reckon will make the trip to Dingwall next Tuesday. I will be there so theres 1 :). I think its a joke that its all ticket as theres no way IMO that we will take anywhere near 1350 as allocated. :greengrin

I think we can safely remove the 1 in front of the 350.

Hermit Crab
15-03-2010, 07:57 PM
I think we can safely remove the 1 in front of the 350.

If that!

bubblesmorrison
15-03-2010, 07:58 PM
am 2 dads 3 uncles 4 and my mates 5 lol we are getting there:thumbsup:

18Craig75
15-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Myself plus 2!
:notworthy:

oconnors_strip
15-03-2010, 08:06 PM
hopefully hibs and ross county have sense and put any remaining tickets on sale at the ground on the night as i know a few people wont know until the day if they can make it.

Big_D
15-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Me

allmodcons
15-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I'll be going and taking my auld man.

It's a home tie for us, only a 140 mile round trip.

Broken Gnome
15-03-2010, 08:44 PM
More than people think. Reckon you could find 1000 daft/committed/brave enough to go.

gackohibs
15-03-2010, 08:46 PM
il be there. +2 :thumbsup:

Darth Hibbie
15-03-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm going to go :thumbsup:

yekimevol
15-03-2010, 08:55 PM
what happend to we will fight wherever we maybe ???
yes once again they have F#:ked (F@:ked) up big time but come on guys dont turn your back.
or am i just daft

gstarbry1875
15-03-2010, 08:56 PM
me and my mate are heading up!

Ed De Gramo
15-03-2010, 09:25 PM
me + 1 :thumbsup:

Allant1981
15-03-2010, 09:27 PM
im heading up myself:boo hoo:

SteveHFC
15-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Me + 3:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
15-03-2010, 09:39 PM
I would think about 200-300.

Lmc2105
15-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Hopefully 2 full Supporters Buses :thumbsup:

Tony1962
16-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Hopefully 2 full Supporters Buses :thumbsup:

me + the lad. and here there might be 3 supporter buses :thumbsup:

silverhibee
16-03-2010, 07:26 PM
What a joke if wee dont sell the 1350 tickets wee have. Ross County brought 1600 on Saturday, and probaly more if there was more room for them.
If you can, then get up to Dingwall and give the team your support next week and cheer the Hibs to victory. C'Mon the Hibs. :notworthy::notworthy:

Lmc2105
16-03-2010, 07:28 PM
me + the lad. and here there might be 3 supporter buses :thumbsup:

Indeed there will be got Confirmed tonight edinburgh/leith/carlton

now takin 3 supporters buses:thumbsup:

Also we have the bounce bus to!:greengrin

Removed
16-03-2010, 07:32 PM
What a joke if wee dont sell the 1350 tickets wee have. Ross County brought 1600 on Saturday, and probaly more if there was more room for them.
If you can, then get up to Dingwall and give the team your support next week and cheer the Hibs to victory. C'Mon the Hibs.

Would it really be a joke? I don't think so.

It's a joke if we can't sell out the PBS on a Saturday afternoon. Dingwall on a Tuesday night is a completely different story.

IMO you can't compare it to them coming down on a Saturday afternoon for what was meant to be their cup final. Highland equivalent of glory hunting bassas. Just proves every team has them.

Hermit Crab
16-03-2010, 07:34 PM

It's a joke if we can't sell out the PBS on a Saturday afternoon. Dingwall on a Tuesday night is a completely different story.

IMO you can't compare it to them coming down on a Saturday afternoon for what was meant to be their cup final. Highland equivalent of glory hunting bassas. Just proves every team has them.

:agree::agree: :top marks

MacBean
16-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Me + a mate will be there

Part/Time Supporter
16-03-2010, 08:09 PM

Fair enough about the second point, as Ross Co will normally take a few hundred (if that).

I don't agree about the comparison between the derby and the cup replay though, because the replay is a bigger game IMO. I'd rather Hibs get beat on Saturday and win on Tuesday than the other way round.

:fishin:

MacBean
16-03-2010, 08:22 PM
I'd rather Hibs get beat on Saturday and win on Tuesday than the other way round.

:agree:

Pretty Boy
16-03-2010, 08:50 PM
I would love to go but the last train back to Aberdeen is way before the game finishes. Normally i'd just stay over in Dingwall but got a doctors appointment at half 8 the following day.

I reckon we will take more up than people imagine though. Around 1000-1200 potentially.

LamontHFC©
16-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Me, wee brother and the mother (:cool2:) are heading up.

hibsfan7
16-03-2010, 09:00 PM
:notworthy:i hope the hibs team are going to turn up

PedroEdin84
16-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Im going with 3 mates, someone i know is organsing the bus that is almost full. Holds 45

banchoryhibs
16-03-2010, 09:17 PM
I'll be going +1 - I hope that the snow's been cleared off the roads as I'll be travelling over the Lecht to get there:greengrin
I've still got snow in my ferkin garden:grr:

Melvin Hibs
16-03-2010, 09:37 PM
My young son will be 7 on the 25th and is really wanting to go. athough it going to be a late night for him I cannot refuse, so I will be there with my young lad!:agree:

Broken Gnome
16-03-2010, 09:42 PM
We're almost at the imagined 200 on this thread already. At least 800, probably 1000, might even sell out.

Hermit Crab
16-03-2010, 09:48 PM
if we get beat in the derby then folk might return thier tickets to hibs and not bother going up :duck:

hibs0666
16-03-2010, 09:56 PM

Removed
16-03-2010, 10:01 PM
I don't agree about the comparison between the derby and the cup replay though, because the replay is a bigger game IMO. I'd rather Hibs get beat on Saturday and win on Tuesday than the other way round.

:fishin:

But the derby tickets went on sale long before the cup game. IMO the PBS should have been sold out long before we played Ross County, that's the embarrasing bit.

Hermit Crab
16-03-2010, 10:05 PM
But the derby tickets went on sale long before the cup game. IMO the PBS should have been sold out long before we played Ross County, that's the embarrasing bit.

You will hear the chants of "you couldnae sell aw yer tickets" coming from 3 sides of PBS on Sat. Really should have sold out in 1rst week of sale IMO:grr:

HarpyHibby
16-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Me and my dad will be there pending on what type of mood my mums going to be in over the next few days. Defo going if theres a bus running from musselburgh!

hibs0666
16-03-2010, 10:08 PM

Looks like we're deserting the team exactly at the point of the season where that support could make the difference.

seanraff07
16-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Me +1.. if not then just myself.:bitchy:

andrew70
17-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Got my tickets, nae idea whether they are in terracing or stand as you dont get a choice on the net. :grr: Never mind I'll be there with two mates. :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Joe Baker II
17-03-2010, 10:30 AM
You will hear the chants of "you couldnae sell aw yer tickets" coming from 3 sides of PBS on Sat. Really should have sold out in 1rst week of sale IMO:grr:

I know we sold out Tynecastle in November so this looks poor this time, but that was a good effort. To be honest 1215 kick offs put a lot of people off.

I know cup much more important than league, but fact that 3 of us took days of work for Dingwall as soon as we knew replay date but are not bothering going to game on our doorstep (literally doorstep in one case as one guy actually lives next to Roseburn Bar!) on Saturday says it all - we would have gone had it been a later kick off time, even 2pm.

I know there will be responses from hard core saying I don't care what time kick off or what crowd size is as long as Hibs win, but reality is that is not a universal view.

Removed
17-03-2010, 10:34 AM
I know we sold out Tynecastle in November so this looks poor this time, but that was a good effort. To be honest 1215 kick offs put a lot of people off.

I know cup much more important than league, but fact that 3 of us took days of work for Dingwall as soon as we knew replay date but are not bothering going to game on our doorstep (literally doorstep in one case as one guy actually lives next to Roseburn Bar!) on Saturday says it all - we would have gone had it been a later kick off time, even 2pm.

I know there will be responses from hard core saying I don't care what time kick off or what crowd size is as long as Hibs win, but reality is that is not a universal view.

Are you serious? - "we're not going cos it's 12:15" :confused:

At least if you said you just refuse to go to Tynecastle like a lot of others then fair enough but that reason is bizarre imo.

Joe Baker II
17-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Are you serious? - "we're not going cos it's 12:15" :confused:

At least if you said you just refuse to go to Tynecastle like a lot of others then fair enough but that reason is bizarre imo.

As per my post i expected this sort of response fropm some fans. I have limited amount of money and time to spend on football and do not give priority to spending it on games with ridiculous kick off times -plus at least if gates fall at these games some thought might be given by authorities to more sensible schedules. Though I do admit that part of my reason is to give priority to Scottish Cup rather than League though not sure I speak for my 2 mates who are not going.

I certainly do not take the small minded atttitude of refusing to go to Tynecastle (if all fans of all clubs took this view Scottish football would lose a lot of money) and in fact used to watch Hearts regularly as well as Hibs, still go to occasional non-Hibs game there.

Hainan Hibs
17-03-2010, 10:42 AM

I agree it's poor if we don't sell out however with Hearts record of sell outs at ER I don't think they have much right to be chanting that.

Broken Gnome
17-03-2010, 10:53 AM
just to confirm then, anyone getting ross county tickets have been allocated seat numbers yet we don't know if its the stand or the terracing? Really hope they're selling behind the goals first.

Removed
17-03-2010, 10:53 AM
As per my post i expected this sort of response fropm some fans. I have limited amount of money and time to spend on football and do not give priority to spending it on games with ridiculous kick off times -plus at least if gates fall at these games some thought might be given by authorities to more sensible schedules. Though I do admit that part of my reason is to give priority to Scottish Cup rather than League though not sure I speak for my 2 mates who are not going.

I certainly do not take the small minded atttitude of refusing to go to Tynecastle (if all fans of all clubs took this view Scottish football would lose a lot of money) and in fact used to watch Hearts regularly as well as Hibs, still go to occasional non-Hibs game there.

What sort of response? Can't see anything wrong with what I replied to you. I am even more confused now though. Limited money & time but go to the occasional non-Hibs game at Tynie, so that'll mean the yams but won't go to watch Hibs cos it's 12:15 on a Saturday :faf:

And the TV schedules dictate Scottish Football these days not how many fans actually turn up so your protest is in vain.

Diclonius
17-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Booked my ticket.

2belhaven
17-03-2010, 10:57 AM
You cannot get stand tickets on-line - All on-line orders are for terracing only. Says so on the Hibs Official Site. You must call in person to get a stand ticket.

Joe Baker II
17-03-2010, 11:02 AM
:

And the TV schedules dictate Scottish Football these days not how many fans actually turn up so your protest is in vain.

I know that but does not stop me doing it! Did not say anything wrong with response, just said realise some hard core fans will not care about kick off time. I like my football at sensible times, if that means missing some Hibs games in preference for other fixfures so be it.

andrew70
17-03-2010, 11:02 AM
You cannot get stand tickets on-line - All on-line orders are for terracing only. Says so on the Hibs Official Site. You must call in person to get a stand ticket.

Thanks for this information as I missed it on official website. Am glad about this, call me mad but I quite fancy a night in an old style terrace watching the hibees. Am well up for this one, hope the players are too.

GGTTH