PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

Jamesie
15-03-2010, 06:29 PM
If you only had limited annual leave left and had the chance of a decent holiday in October for a cheap price would you forego the holiday due to the possibility of Hibs being in the Europa league group stages at that time? :confused:

gstarbry1875
15-03-2010, 06:30 PM
If we are then surely you can take sickies if you have no days left to take!

Barney McGrew
15-03-2010, 06:31 PM
If you only had limited annual leave left and had the chance of a decent holiday in October for a cheap price would you forego the holiday due to the possibility of Hibs being in the Europa league group stages at that time? :confused:

You could always use your lottery jackpot winnings to pay for it and quit your job.

That's just as likely as us being in the group stages :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
15-03-2010, 06:31 PM

I'd pinch myself first :greengrin

Simkin911
15-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Enjoy your holiday. Base your decision on what you know now. Unless it's a mega long holiday you won't miss the entire campaign even if it did happen!

Jamesie
15-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Basically a series of stag dos and weddings have put paid to any chance of seeing Hibs in the early stages in July. Due to work pressures I would only make a home tie in August.

In any event I'll still have four days left to play with if I do go on this trip, and unless we're in the back of beyond I would imagine you could do a trip in two days.

lapsedhibee
15-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Basically a series of stag dos and weddings have put paid to any chance of seeing Hibs in the early stages in July. Due to work pressures I would only make a home tie in August.

In any event I'll still have four days left to play with if I do go on this trip, and unless we're in the back of beyond I would imagine you could do a trip in two days.

Can you not bribe Craig Brown to do the draw so that we are due to play wherever you are on holiday at the time?

Hibby D
15-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Tis a difficult one James - The holiday could still be achieved at a later date but seeing the Hibees in Europe is rarer than a Do Do down Porty Beach :greengrin

I'd be tempted to hold off - we'll know soon enough if Europe is going to happen and if not then you've still got plenty time left to find something different to do with your annual leave.

A nice problem to have really :agree: