PDA

View Full Version : Pat Bonner

LancsHibs
15-03-2010, 03:29 PM
What a tube... so Celtic are gonna get to the final are they? Hope not you arrogant twat :grr:
This plank has just been on SSN.

noseyhibby
15-03-2010, 04:34 PM
What a tube... so Celtic are gonna get to the final are they? Hope not you arrogant twat :grr:

It's this type of arrogance that makes it all the more sweeter when the mighty Celts are brought down to earth.

Spike Mandela
15-03-2010, 05:25 PM
It's this type of arrogance that makes it all the more sweeter when the mighty Celts are brought down to earth.

Unfortunately it's also this type of arrogance that makes them Winners!

Hibs Class
15-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Unfortunately it's also this type of arrogance that makes them Winners!

More fortunately, and irrespective of how arrogant they are, the chances are they will end this season without having won anything, skint, still paranoid, still hated by everyone else, etc.etc.

hibs0666
15-03-2010, 05:32 PM

He's a winner and expects to win. We're losers and expect to lose.

.Sean.
15-03-2010, 05:34 PM
What an :asshole:

bubblesmorrison
15-03-2010, 07:08 PM

can you not put me in a group of people who think they are losers. i grew up being told if you go to a game thinking your going to lose it why go and watch it?

cmon the hibees keep the faith!

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-03-2010, 07:09 PM
This tit has just been on BBC Scotland and he already setting this up as the swansong to Robbie Keane's time at Celtic. Hope Yogi gets it taped and plays it over and over again to the players.:trumpet:

CropleyWasGod
15-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Hope Yogi gets it taped and plays it over and over again to the players.:trumpet:

And Derek Adams will pin your post to the dressing room wall.... :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-03-2010, 07:17 PM
And Derek Adams will pin your post to the dressing room wall.... :greengrin

I never even thought of that........guess that makes me every bit as bad as Bonner.:boo hoo:

johnrebus
15-03-2010, 07:58 PM
If there was a general knowledge quiz between Bonner and a plank of wood, he would come second.

Who dug him up anyway ?

:confused:

Part/Time Supporter
15-03-2010, 08:03 PM

Same Pat Bonner who won **** all with Celtic for over 5 years?

:dunno:

O'Rourke3
15-03-2010, 08:07 PM
I never even thought of that........guess that makes me every bit as bad as Bonner.:boo hoo:

or a bit of a boner :devil:

seanraff07
15-03-2010, 09:55 PM
We do seem awful negative at times, but at least we don't over exaggerate with our expectations like Hearts do, and look like daftys when they fail to meet them as usual.:greengrin

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
15-03-2010, 10:14 PM
They might prefer us to Ross County.

Jonnyboy
15-03-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't understand why his words have prompted this reaction. If they'd interviewed Budgie I'm pretty sure he'd have said Hibs could go on to win the cup. Former player backs his team shock :wink:

Alex Trager
15-03-2010, 11:15 PM
can you not put me in a group of people who think they are losers. i grew up being told if you go to a game thinking your going to lose it why go and watch it?

cmon the hibees keep the faith!
corretct

Ryan91
15-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Why do people even give the likes of him time on air in the first place? Also where were representatives for Ross County/Hibs?

hibs0666
15-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Same Pat Bonner who won **** all with Celtic for over 5 years?

:dunno:

Same Pat Bonner that has won the league as many times as Hibs and more Scottish Cups? :wink:

Fife-Hibee
15-03-2010, 11:57 PM
corretct

:faf:

MSK
16-03-2010, 06:12 AM
corretct

:faf:Wrogn ..:greengrin

IWasThere2016
16-03-2010, 06:43 AM
If there was a general knowledge quiz between Bonner and a plank of wood, he would come second.

Who dug him up anyway ?

:confused:

My thoughts exactly.

Long before yesterday's man talks painfully obvious bollocks!

Well done SSN - great work!

LancsHibs
16-03-2010, 07:51 AM
I don't understand why his words have prompted this reaction. If they'd interviewed Budgie I'm pretty sure he'd have said Hibs could go on to win the cup. Former player backs his team shock :wink:

Don't know if you've seen the piece on Sky sports but Boner doesn't say 'ra sellik could win the cup' he said that they WOULD be in the final, totally dismissing their semi against against us or Ross C in that arrogant pompous OF way that just got my goat!

blackhibee
16-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Going against the grain a bit here, but I've always liked Bonner as a person, and the questions he was being asked were all about Celtic, he is after all a former Celtic player. I didn't like the 'everybody likes an Old Firm Cup Final' bit, but at the end of the day his opinion counts for diddly squat, and if anything should spur on whoever Celtic play in the next round. I really couldn't care less about the media as regards football, it's generally so OF biased that I don't even bother reading or commenting on it, although it's a cliche we really should just let our team do the talking, on the pitch. If we make it that far!!

Jonnyboy
16-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Don't know if you've seen the piece on Sky sports but Boner doesn't say 'ra sellik could win the cup' he said that they WOULD be in the final, totally dismissing their semi against against us or Ross C in that arrogant pompous OF way that just got my goat!

Did you borrow it from a referee or Rangers fan? :greengrin

Aldo
17-03-2010, 06:58 AM
It will only get worse this week. Edinburgh Derby however CIS Cup Final with one of the great unwashed. Derby will not get a look in.

I hate the west coast media.

:grr:

LancsHibs
17-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Did you borrow it from a referee or Rangers fan? :greengrin

Eh??:confused:Sorry don't get it. I usually get my goats from a breeder in Cumbria, Know he's not a Rangers fan, he's into Rugby League!

Peevemor
17-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Eh??:confused:Sorry don't get it. I usually get my goats from a breeder in Cumbria, Know he's not a Rangers fan, he's into Rugby League!

How old's his grannie? :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Woody1985
17-03-2010, 12:37 PM
I think we all slated Katie on here earlier in the season for stating that Rangers would finish 25 points ahead of us. They're now 20 points ahead of us.

We should maybe start waiting to see what happens before slating people on their opinion.

There's a fine line between arrogance and confidence and it's sometimes difficult for people to get their point over in the correct way or for others to understand what others are being.

I haven't seen the interview though. :greengrin

Baader
17-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Neutral objective opinion from Mr Celtic.

Course he's going to say that! We just have to prove him wrong... :thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
17-03-2010, 01:48 PM
It will only get worse this week. Edinburgh Derby however CIS Cup Final with one of the great unwashed. Derby will not get a look in.

I hate the west coast media.

:grr:

The derby's live on TV.

Fife-Hibee
17-03-2010, 01:59 PM
The derby's live on TV.

What channel is it on' not that im botherd as i am going. :thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwor thy:

seanraff07
17-03-2010, 08:16 PM
What channel is it on' not that im botherd as i am going. :thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwor thy:

Sky Sports, not sure what one though.:rolleyes: