PDA

View Full Version : Referee for game against Hearts

SPLrefs.com
15-03-2010, 02:31 PM
The referee for Saturday's game against Hearts is Willie Collum. The full list of match officials can be found by clicking http://www.SPLrefs.com

You will also find on the site a wide range of stats relating to Stevie O’R Willie Collum eilly including Hibs games he has refereed and his general refereeing stats over the last 2 seasons.

http://www.splrefs.com/Hibs/Referee-Player-Cards.php?id=50&Itemid=81&TeamName=Hibs&TeamID=7&RefID=20

Additionally, we are running a poll on our site to gauge fans opinions on what they see as the single most important change you would make to help improve refereeing.

We’d love you to vote as we are planning to communicate with the SFA soon and we will be feeding the results of our poll to them to let them understand the fans views on this important issue.

SPLrefs.com working together with the fans to improve refereeing standards in Scotland

Hakim Sar
15-03-2010, 02:36 PM
thought the ref was supposed to be Jose Arvaldo Peirrera Teixerra Ramos (Malaga)

??

JimBHibees
15-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Mmm, not that impressed with him, seems a bit too keen with his cards and a bit of a jobsworth, bit like his superior Dallas.

Wotherspiniesta
15-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Collum ?? :bitchy:

Why can't we have that ginger referee?

He refereed a couple of derbies last season and was really good.

StevieT
15-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Collum ?? :bitchy:

Why can't we have that ginger referee?

He refereed a couple of derbies last season and was really good.

My guess is you are talking about Callum Murray. In my opinion he is the best referee we have (even if he may be a Jambo)!

seanraff07
15-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Mmm, not that impressed with him, seems a bit too keen with his cards and a bit of a jobsworth, bit like his superior Dallas.

Bound to be at least one red then.

bawheid
15-03-2010, 08:15 PM
You will also find on the site a wide range of stats relating to Stevie O’R Willie Collum eilly including Hibs games he has refereed and his general refereeing stats over the last 2 seasons.

Who?

If you're going to cut and paste your ads across various fans websites at least get it right! :greengrin

degenerated
15-03-2010, 08:20 PM
never has a man been so aplty named. collum is by far the worst ref around just now.

Ed De Gramo
15-03-2010, 09:38 PM
ach...no Willie Gollum :grr:

A card happy barsteward who hopefully contracts swine flu before the game

Mikey
15-03-2010, 09:44 PM
If he's card happy it might help curb the yams' strong arm tactics. Their holding, blocking and pulling at corners and free kicks into the box is something he needs to stamp down on early. Otherwise they'll just do it all game.

A strong referee is in our favour this weekend.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
15-03-2010, 10:13 PM
I don't rate Collum, but at least it's not Craig Thomshun or grand master Richmond.

PaulSmith
15-03-2010, 10:18 PM
ach...no Willie Gollum :grr:

A card happy barsteward who hopefully contracts swine flu before the game

According to this site he actually has one of the lowest %'s of yellows and red's for this season in the SPL.

http://www.splrefs.com/All-Refs/All-Referees-Cards.php?TeamName=All+Refs&sort=NoGames

Toaods
15-03-2010, 10:25 PM
A disaster for both teams.

Barney McGrew
16-03-2010, 07:14 AM
If he's card happy it might help curb the yams' strong arm tactics

I wouldn't bet on it. In fact I'd bet on them being able to get away with it for 90 minutes, but the first HIbs player that does likewise will get carded. With Collum in charge, it's pretty much a stick on.

Collum is the guy that harshly sent the St Johnstone player off 20 seconds into the second half in their game against Celtc a few weeks back.

Edit - despite all that, he's never reffed a game Hibs have lost so far :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-03-2010, 01:43 PM
I just hope he keeps an eye on they're diving and cheating especially outside the box from Driver (if fit but he's not) and wee susan

:jamboak:

Hermit Crab
16-03-2010, 04:11 PM
never has a man been so aplty named. collum is by far the worst ref around just now.

John Rowbottom = Paddle Arse although retired

degenerated
16-03-2010, 04:31 PM
John Rowbottom = Paddle Arse although retired

he hated hibs with a passion :agree:

iirc did someone not hang about after a game to give him the shoeing his faither should have, thus his dislike for us :greengrin

Hermit Crab
16-03-2010, 05:04 PM
he hated hibs with a passion :agree:

iirc did someone not hang about after a game to give him the shoeing his faither should have, thus his dislike for us :greengrin

I dont remember that but im sure he was from Kirkcaldy and a Rangers fan.

:rolleyes:

James Connolly
16-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Collum is a little bawbag who looks as though he's been bitch-slapped all his life; hence the reason he now comes across as over officious and obnoxious!:grr: