PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Cup Semi Final Draw - Celtic v Hibs / Ross Co

Rory89
14-03-2010, 11:15 PM
I've not seen anything on here about the draw tommorow so thought I'd start a thread. I know the draw is tommorow at 10.30 but does anyone know where you can watch/listen to the draw live? Personally I'm far from convinced that we'll even be in the semi's but we're still in it just now, so I'm pretty excited about the draw.

My second team is Raith Rovers and I've been to Starks Park quite a few times, so if we draw Raith I will be ridiculously excited about that potential tie. If Ross County beat us to play Raith at Hampden I can't explain how disappointed I'd be, but I doubt that will happen as I'm sure we won't draw Raith. The possibility of Raith v Ross County at Hampden may be one that the SFA would want to avoid if they could. I predict:

Hibs/Ross County v Celtic
Raith Rovers v Dundee United/Rangers.

What do you reckon the draw will be, anyone else excited?

Sir David Gray
14-03-2010, 11:16 PM
It'll definitely be shown live on Sky Sports News and perhaps Radio Scotland as well although I don't know about that for certain.

Dunbar Hibee
14-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Sky Sports News mate.

And I think
Rangers/Dundee Utd v Ross County/Hibernian
Celtic V Raith

Jonnyboy
14-03-2010, 11:18 PM
The balls come out reading ....

Rangers v Anyone but Celtic, and

Celtic v Anyone but Rangers

:greengrin

Diclonius
14-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Celtic v Ross County/Hibernian/Raith
Rangers/Dundee United v Ross County/Hibernian/Raith

iwasthere1972
14-03-2010, 11:27 PM
The balls come out reading ....

Rangers v Anyone but Celtic, and

Celtic v Anyone but Rangers

The SFA do not have balls.

Jonnyboy
14-03-2010, 11:28 PM
The SFA do not have balls.

Bugger it, you spotted the flaw in my argument :greengrin

Rory89
14-03-2010, 11:35 PM
It'll definitely be shown live on Sky Sports News and perhaps Radio Scotland as well although I don't know about that for certain.

Sky Sports News mate.

And I think
Rangers/Dundee Utd v Ross County/Hibernian
Celtic V Raith

Cheers guys.

This is a shame for me as we don't have Sky Sports News in this flat. I love the excitement of a cup draw, especially this season. Maybe it's our destiny to beat County, then beat Raith at Hampden before losing to Dundee United at in the final. That sounds about right.

iwasthere1972
14-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Cheers guys.

This is a shame for me as we don't have Sky Sports News in this flat. I love the excitement of a cup draw, especially this season. Maybe it's our destiny to beat County, then beat Raith at Hampden before losing to Dundee United at in the final. That sounds about right.

http://www.tvcatchup.com

Couple of minutes to register. :thumbsup:

Rory89
15-03-2010, 12:12 AM
http://www.tvcatchup.com (http://www.tvcatchup.com)

Couple of minutes to register. :thumbsup:

That's brilliant mate, thanks for the link I appreciate it.

mim
15-03-2010, 12:16 AM
The possibility of Raith v Ross County at Hampden may be one that the SFA would want to avoid if they could.

Yup, especially as a Rangers replay win would guarantee a first division team representing Scotland in Europe, yet again.

If Hibs are not there, we need an OF final, so that all Europa Cup places are allocated by league position.

Rossco442
15-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Yup, especially as a Rangers replay win would guarantee a first division team representing Scotland in Europe, yet again.

If Hibs are not there, we need an OF final, so that all Europa Cup places are allocated by league position.

I think this has been done to death but I thought that that rule was abolished this year and that you had to actually WIN the cup to get into europe from now on? :confused:

jockodile
15-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Imagine how quickly the air of despondency will lift if Celtic draw Rang/Utd

Two games against Ross and Raith to get to the final....
bring it on!

Mikey
15-03-2010, 08:23 AM
We've got a 33% chance of getting Raith Rovers. I'll take those odds :greengrin

Booker5time
15-03-2010, 08:30 AM
I think this has been done to death but I thought that that rule was abolished this year and that you had to actually WIN the cup to get into europe from now on? :confused:

Gordon Smith wanted to change the rules, but uefa steped in and stoped him as European qualification got to come from one of the national cups.

Dashing Bob S
15-03-2010, 08:31 AM
We've got a 33% chance of getting Raith Rovers. I'll take those odds :greengrin

You forget this is a) Hibs in the cup, b) the SFA in charge of the draw, Mikey. We actually have a zero percent of getting Raith Rovers.

Mikey
15-03-2010, 08:34 AM
You forget this is a) Hibs in the cup, b) the SFA in charge of the draw, Mikey. We actually have a zero percent of getting Raith Rovers.

I'll give you point A, but it aint fixed. I'm sure we'll all be watching carefully :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
15-03-2010, 08:36 AM
I'll give you point A, but it aint fixed. I'm sure we'll all be watching carefully :greengrin

If Stevie Wonder was doing it, they'd have braille balls.

The_Todd
15-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Surely the SFA should just give the OF a bye into the final. Then we wouldn't have this charade of the semi final draw.

Billy Whizz
15-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Cheers guys.

It's also live on the SFA website!

Bayern Bru
15-03-2010, 08:46 AM
http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=142&newsCategoryID=7&newsID=5633

Think this page sums up the SFA's stance on the OF. Celtic and Kilmarnock apparently drew 0-0 but the SFA awarded the game 3-0 to Celtic anyway.

www.scottishfa.co.uk is the SFA's website for anyone needing it.

down-the-slope
15-03-2010, 09:09 AM
I've not seen anything on here about the draw tommorow so thought I'd start a thread. I know the draw is tommorow at 10.30 but does anyone know where you can watch/listen to the draw live? Personally I'm far from convinced that we'll even be in the semi's but we're still in it just now, so I'm pretty excited about the draw.

My second team is Raith Rovers and I've been to Starks Park quite a few times, so if we draw Raith I will be ridiculously excited about that potential tie. If Ross County beat us to play Raith at Hampden I can't explain how disappointed I'd be, but I doubt that will happen as I'm sure we won't draw Raith. The possibility of Raith v Ross County at Hampden may be one that the SFA would want to avoid if they could. I predict:

:agree: me too..regular at Starks park in the late 70's early 80's before moving to Edinburgh at age 13...will never forget the League Cup Final against Celtic at Hunville...proof that miracles can happen (if you put the effort in :wink:)

PS I know I was a Hibby by then....but I just had too

HibbyDave
15-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I predict Celtic V Rangers/Dundee Utd on the basis that the "powers that be" are brickin it over the possibility of an end of season Bigot-fest where Rangers could/Will win the treble.

Assuming I'm right....................IF WE ***** IT UP NOW WITH A CHANCE OF PLAYING TWO LOWER TEAMS TO EUROPEAN ENTRY THEN YOGI MUST GO.

Of Course, It's always darkest before the dawn.

Sudds_1
15-03-2010, 09:37 AM
a Ross County/Raith semi might be an ok game? :devil:

Leith Green
15-03-2010, 09:40 AM

Raith Rovers would probably out think us , out fight us and out play us too ....
This draw now just feels like such an anti climax from before the weekend..

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Raith Rovers would probably out think us , out fight us and out play us too ....
This draw now just feels like such an anti climax from before the weekend..

I bet their fans wouldn't be so negative about it either though. I think they'd support their team.

Leith Green
15-03-2010, 10:12 AM
I bet their fans wouldn't be so negative about it either though. I think they'd support their team.

I do support my team, i go every week even when I'm toiling like on saturday,i sing and get behind the team ....Is it being negative or a realist though??

Teams have clued up to Hibs now and we cannot match physical sides, in my opinion this is not me being negative, but stating a fact..

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2010, 10:14 AM
I do support my team, i go every week even when I'm toiling like on saturday,i sing and get behind the team ....Is it being negative or a realist though??

Teams have clued up to Hibs now and we cannot match physical sides, in my opinion this is not me being negative, but stating a fact..

Which physical teams can we not match? Mind we never actually got beat on Saturday.

blackpoolhibs
15-03-2010, 10:16 AM

Well done, perhaps you should be speaking to those who dont.

Hainan Hibs
15-03-2010, 10:16 AM
I'll get the usual excitement from the cup draw however it's dampened by the fact we need to get past a pumped up County team in Dingwall which looks beyond our team.

I'd like Raith however big Hong Kong Thierry would rip us apart:agree::greengrin

Leith Green
15-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Which physical teams can we not match? Mind we never actually got beat on Saturday.

So far this season Hamilton ,St Johnstone, Rangers , Hearts, Dundee United, Ross county ...

I never said we lost, I think we were out fought ..

Midfield far too lightweight in my opinion.

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2010, 10:25 AM
So far this season Hamilton ,St Johnstone, Rangers , Hearts, Dundee United, Ross county ...

I never said we lost, I think we were out fought ..

Midfield far too lightweight in my opinion.

Hamilton 5-1,
St Johnstone 3-0 and drew 1-1,
drew 1-1 with Rangers and comfortably matched them for the 1st 45 minutes in another,
Hearts haven't beaten us and
neither have Ross county.

I don't think the midfield is lightweight, I just think it lacks numbers.

Dashing Bob S
15-03-2010, 10:25 AM
...watch this space.

1two
15-03-2010, 10:26 AM
what time's the draw?

Danderhall Hibs
what time's the draw?

down-the-slope
2 mins to draw...I am excited..have delayed going out until I know

Craig_in_Prague
15-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Hamilton 5-1,
drew 1-1 with Rangers and comfortably matched them for the 1st 45 minutes in another,

:top marks

Also UTD at home, we ripped them apart 1st half, and were unlucky not to go in at HT 3-0 up or so.

We tore Hamilton apart 5-1, so it seems this 'physical' issue is always the excuse for losing or palying badly..... when it's quite clear it's just a change of formation and less strikers on the pitch, that could see us get more into the game.

It's a crying shame McCann is still out.... him at RB and DW at RM would give us such a better balance to the side..

blackpoolhibs
15-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Hamilton 5-1,

Its amazing how we have 47 points, especially as we have been out fought 3 times.

jockodile
15-03-2010, 10:29 AM
sitting here in sydney fingers crossed for raith.

cmon cmon

Phil MaGlass
15-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Hamilton 5-1,

hertz out muscled us and Ross County should have beaten us.We couldnt even beat the worst hertz team in my lifetime,now thats bad.

RoxburghHibs
15-03-2010, 10:33 AM
hertz out muscled us and Ross County should have beaten us.We couldnt even beat the worst hertz team in my lifetime,now thats bad.

Not the worst hearts team in my lifetime. I'm old enough to remembe rthem having 3 years out of 4 in Division One :agree:

HibbyKeith
15-03-2010, 10:33 AM
draw starting now

Forza Fred
15-03-2010, 10:34 AM
sitting here in sydney fingers crossed for raith.

Cmon cmon

wot he said!

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2010, 10:35 AM

You're 42? Hearts got relegated in the 70s didn't they?

HibbyKeith
15-03-2010, 10:36 AM
celtic v hibs / ross co
huns / utd v raith

Part/Time Supporter

:agree:

It's like these 40-something Celtc fans (who were alive during the early 1980s) complaining that they're being outdone by the "worst Huns team ever".

:blah:

hibee_girl
Celtic v Hibs/Ross County
Rangers/Dundee Utd v Raith Rovers

SteveHFC
Celtic vs Hibs or Ross County
Rangers or Dundee United vs Raith Rovers

green.oracle
Yes, three times to be precise. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::faf::faf::faf:

HibbyKeith
15-03-2010, 10:37 AM
FIX.... no stirring of the balls.. gotta love the sfa!

Craig_in_Prague
109 years then :rolleyes:

Golden Bear
celtic v hibs

You wish

:wink:

Bayern Bru
Well played sir, well played.

Edit: this was in response to DBS's 'smirk' thread.

Dashing Bob S
Total fix, four balls that were never moved, just lying there in the dish. OF final.

jockodile
surprise surprise.
worst possible draw imo

WestEndHibee
ahh well. If we reach the semis then i think i'd rather face celtic there than in the final.

Hainan Hibs
15-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Tanner and SSN already creaming themselves over an Old Firm final.

Mikey
Total fix, four balls that were never moved, just lying there in the dish. OF final.

Agreed. Why not mix the balls?

sixtwo
I remember when they used to mix the balls up before picking out the teams! anyone would think that the sponsors would like to see an old firm final!!!

HIBERNIAN-0762
Another fix, I wonder which ball was in the freezer overnight, Brown never even mixed the balls up, erse!, still would take the smellies over the huns anytime

Rory89
15-03-2010, 10:39 AM

Shock horror. :rolleyes:

HFC07
Its hard to look optimistic on this, but bring on the staggies and off to hampden. We know we can beat celtic, if the lads are well prepared for the match. Com on the hibees :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
Agreed. Why not fix the balls?

Sorted that for you...they did:agree:

OF both the home teams too

Bayern Bru
15-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Its hard to look optimistic on this, but bring on the staggies and off to celtic park. We know we can beat them if the lads are well prepared for the match. Com on the hibees :thumbsup:

:bitchy:

Hampden, not Darkheid. Surely?!

Sudds_1
Its hard to look optimistic on this, but bring on the staggies and off to celtic park. We know we can beat them if the lads are well prepared for the match. Com on the hibees :thumbsup:

If we get through at Dingwall, I might go to Hampden instead :devil:

Billy Whizz
A huge incentive to beat Ross County now.
Hibs V Dundee Utd Final
come on the Hibees

WestEndHibee
what he said

H18sry

Agreed. Why not mix the balls?

A bigger carve up I have never seen :grr:

TonyStokeprano
15-03-2010, 10:41 AM
If there not going to mix the balls up they should at least show you them being put into the bowl? Im not sayin its a fix for an old firm final, but its just a farce of a football association, whenever i watch the f.a cup draw you the balls dropped into the bowl and then giving a good mix around.

Ritchie

will be at hampden :agree:

jockodile
that's gutting i really fancied a may visit to scotland.
utterly deflating... i know we've had dream draws up till now but one more would have been incredible.

oh well...

Judas Iscariot
Rantic kept apart again..

Shockaroonie..

1875er

I know they will be looking for an OF final but surely the SFA won't play a Semi Final At Celtic Park as a neutral venue!:wink:

down-the-slope
15-03-2010, 10:42 AM
I really really hope that DUFC **** up things for thos Jurnos creaming over an OF final when one of them is not even in the semis yet

Keith_M
The one thing that's going to ruin this total farce of a draw is that Dundee United will win the replay.

C'mon you Arabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HFC07
:bitchy:

Hampden, not Darkheid. Surely?!

of course school boy error :wink:

Sudds_1
15-03-2010, 10:43 AM
A bigger carve up I have never seen :grr:

Maybe they were just trying to keep the arabs and ross county apart ? :devil:

down-the-slope
15-03-2010, 10:44 AM
could still be Hibs Raith Final which would be my dream match :greengrin

And a good opportunity to balls it up Hibs Class :rolleyes:

Mag7
15-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Definitely the worst draw we could have got. While I think we'll struggle to even get to the semi-final, the cup is Celtic's only chance of silverware and they'll be well up for it. That irritating wee nyaff Robbie Keane will also be looking to return to Spurs with a cup medal in his pocket.

Bayern Bru
15-03-2010, 10:45 AM
of course school boy error :wink:

There was me thinking you were just making sure we were all paying attention.
:wink:

The Sea-gull
15-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Well, stranger things have happen but Hibs beating Ross County away then beating Celtic in Hampden semi and then beating Rangers/Dundee United in the final.......................can't see it TBH.

Lets just focus on the County game though. Part of me feels given our track record over the years in midweek games like this, we won't even get past this one but on the other hand it is a first division team we are playing so we must have a bit of a chance.

What an incentive now for Dundee United and their fans ahead of the replay against the Huns. That said, maybe Raith are not to be under estimated. If they can take Dundee and Aberdeen then they could do something against United (if they did beat the Huns) but does lightning strike three times?

Don't think an OF final is a certainty but can't really see past that or a Celtic - Dundee United final.

blackpoolhibs
15-03-2010, 10:46 AM
While i dont believe Craig Brown would get himself involved in fixing the draw, it was amateurish, and leaves it open to questioning why it was done this way?:confused:

Green4Go07
15-03-2010, 10:47 AM
When will these clowns at the SFA realise to stop any conspiracy's,and take any doubts away,all they have to do is one simple thing and mix the balls.

Billy Whizz
15-03-2010, 10:50 AM
could still be Hibs Raith Final which would be my dream match :greengrin

And a good opportunity to balls it up Hibs Class :rolleyes:

Possibly a Sunday game as well. All 4 teams
share the semi final Ticket sales pot. Rod will be rubbing his hands about this.
Let's take care of Ross County 1st. This is the poorest Celtic team in living memory. Remember Mowbray's record at Hibs in semi finals! In fact I don't want to remember any of them:boo hoo:

Biffa Bacon
15-03-2010, 10:52 AM
The SFA certainly don't do themselves any favours by not mixing the balls etc, however was anyone complaining with the way the previous draws were made when we got Irvine Meadow, Montrose and Ross County at home?

gstarbry1875
15-03-2010, 10:54 AM
If we're destined to win it then it'll happen! It's Hibs and we never do things the easy way!!!

CropleyWasGod
15-03-2010, 10:55 AM
This is the poorest Celtic team in living memory. Remember Mowbray's record at Hibs in semi finals! In fact I don't want to remember any of them:boo hoo:

Behave lol.

The_Todd
15-03-2010, 10:55 AM
I am shocked. Honestly. I never thought the OF would be kept apart.

mim
15-03-2010, 10:56 AM
What made the draw look even worse was that Brown picked the ball nearest him. The other gadgy did move the balls, but he again seemed to pick the ball that had been nearest to him.

Amateurish at best, fixed at worst.

paxtonhibby
15-03-2010, 10:56 AM
The SFA certainly don't do themselves any favours by not mixing the balls etc, however was anyone complaining with the way the previous draws were made when we got Irvine Meadow, Montrose and Ross County at home?

I dont think the sfa give a ***** about us.
Money spinning o/f final is the point being made I think.

Phil MaGlass
15-03-2010, 10:57 AM
who is playing on the saturday?

Mikey
What made the draw look even worse was that Brown picked the ball nearest him. The other gadgy did move the balls, but he again seemed to pick the ball that had been nearest to him.

Amateurish at best, fixed at worst.

And he never took his eyes off it.

jockodile
wondering what other holiday options are now - gutted

JackRegan
15-03-2010, 11:01 AM
That draw was bent. Fixed.

Bayern Bru
15-03-2010, 11:02 AM

Not like a Celtc fan to play the conspiracy card, Jack. :wink:

Joking aside though, it would NOT surprise me if the SFA are desperate for an OF final and adjusted the draw accordingly.

brydekirk
15-03-2010, 11:10 AM
thats us in the final then eh. :thumbsup:

Gerard
15-03-2010, 11:11 AM
If we woin the Scottish Cup then we will be able to say that bwe had to beat at lkeast one of the 'OF' teams. Our neighbours will not be able to say that you had lucky draws and a massive amount of luck to win it;unlike the way they won it.
Winners make their own luck
Gerard

Sir David Gray
15-03-2010, 11:11 AM
I think I would actually prefer to lose up in Dingwall, rather than get all built up for a day out at Hampden against Celtic, only for the inevitable to happen and to suffer yet another Hampden disappointment.

If we somehow manage to win the replay, I think our only chance of making the final was if we got Raith Rovers. I really can't see us beating Celtic, with the way things are going just now.

We will also now possibly play Celtic twice in a week as we will play them at Easter Road in the SPL the week before the potential semi final.

I would be really interested to know how often that happens (i.e. a team playing the same team twice in a week, in the league and cup) it seems to occur quite frequently.

Bayern Bru
15-03-2010, 11:14 AM
I actually don't know what to feel at all. I don't know whether to share FalkirkHibee's preference of defeat in Dingwall (sounds like a disaster movie, how appropriate) or to maintain positivity that we could beat the Staggies and then Celtic and whoever it is in the final.

:confused:

davym7062
15-03-2010, 11:18 AM
knew it was celtic as soon as peat talked about poss clash of colours

Ryan91
15-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm pretty sure there are some interesting stats about the number of times the OF have both been in the Semis of the Cups and been drawn apart, I seem to believe that since the war they've only played each other in a handful of Semis. Would I be right in thinking that?

TheBoss
15-03-2010, 11:22 AM
If we woin the Scottish Cup then we will be able to say that bwe had to beat at lkeast one of the 'OF' teams. Our neighbours will not be able to say that you had lucky draws and a massive amount of luck to win it;unlike the way they won it.
Winners make their own luck
Gerard

Are you sure ? May 16th 1998 Hearts 2 Rangers 1:boo hoo:

mim
15-03-2010, 11:22 AM
There's a distinct lack of spine and baws in the team just now.

Fixed that for you. :wink:

Brooster
15-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I think I would actually prefer to lose up in Dingwall, rather than get all built up for a day out at Hampden against Celtic, only for the inevitable to happen and to suffer yet another Hampden disappointment.

If we somehow manage to win the replay, I think our only chance of making the final was if we got Raith Rovers. I really can't see us beating Celtic, with the way things are going just now.

We will also now possibly play Celtic twice in a week as we will play them at Easter Road in the SPL the week before the potential semi final.

I would be really interested to know how often that happens (i.e. a team playing the same team twice in a week, in the league and cup) it seems to occur quite frequently.

So you want Hibs to lose to Ross County?

Bayern Bru
15-03-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm pretty sure there are some interesting stats about the number of times the OF have both been in the Semis of the Cups and been drawn apart, I seem to believe that since the war they've only played each other in a handful of Semis. Would I be right in thinking that?

They were even kept apart in 1902!

Wotherspiniesta
15-03-2010, 11:25 AM
knew it was celtic as soon as peat talked about poss clash of colours

Funny that eh?

Is it a normal thing to say before a semi final or final draw?

down-the-slope
15-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Funny that eh?

Is it a normal thing to say before a semi final or final draw?

well they were pointing out that first drawn were 'home' team even although venue 'neutral'...so Gers v Raith would involve Raith playing in red again as they had to at Dens....

For Us its the Black kit if we get it right second time at Dingwall

Diclonius
15-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Fix.

Sir David Gray
15-03-2010, 11:39 AM
So you want Hibs to lose to Ross County?

No I don't want us to lose to Ross County, obviously I would love for us to beat Ross County, then beat Celtic and then beat Rangers, Dundee United or Raith Rovers and finally lift the Scottish Cup.

However I really couldn't stand going all the way to Hampden next month to play Celtic for them to beat us, after getting our hopes up for the big day out. I know no-one can see into the future but if we're not going to win it, I would prefer to lose in Dingwall next week than to lose at Hampden in the semi or, God forbid, in the final.

Viva_Palmeiras
15-03-2010, 11:43 AM
When will these clowns at the SFA realise to stop any conspiracy's,and take any doubts away,all they have to do is one simple thing and mix the balls.

And ensure volume, dimensions, weight, materials, texture and temperature of all balls are consistent :cool2:

Andy74
15-03-2010, 11:43 AM
No I don't want us to lose to Ross County, obviously I would love for us to beat Ross County, then beat Celtic and then beat Rangers, Dundee United or Raith Rovers and finally lift the Scottish Cup.

However I really couldn't stand going all the way to Hampden next month to play Celtic for them to beat us, after getting our hopes up for the big day out. I know no-one can see into the future but if we're not going to win it, I would prefer to lose in Dingwall next week than to lose at Hampden in the semi or, God forbid, in the final.

Nah, we need to be in competing in these games year in and year out. If we lose then we go back the next year with that experience.

We also need the the money from competing in the latter stages of the cup competitions.

No point being frightened about having the opportunity just because there's a chance of losing. No one will ever be a winner with that attitude.

Removed
15-03-2010, 11:47 AM

If we all took that view though there would be no point entering the competition. It's a very strange point of view imo.

Houchy
15-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Yeah but when there are 32 balls in a pot, it's a bit harder to memorise where each individual ball maybe whereas, if there are only 4, you can remember it as a clockface... pick 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock then 6 and 12 for example or just don't pick 2 balls next to each other. simple. Mix them up and it removes all doubt.:agree:

They should have independent people there anyway.

Lucius Apuleius
15-03-2010, 11:51 AM

Its 27 miles!!!!!!! 45 minutes on a bad day in the car.

ronaldo7
15-03-2010, 11:52 AM

Come on FH. This is why we support the Hibs.

Let's get behind the lads up at Dingwall, beat the county and take the game to Celtc.

We'll support you evermore and all that.

H18sry
15-03-2010, 12:04 PM

I think that is a pretty negative thought to be honest, teams like us have no divine right to be in cup finals, so we have to accept the semi final [if we get past RC] and do our best, were you thinking we had no chance at darkheed last month?. but yet we came away with a victory, so lets all get behind the team and hope for the best.

Sir David Gray
15-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Nah, we need to be in competing in these games year in and year out. If we lose then we go back the next year with that experience.

We also need the the money from competing in the latter stages of the cup competitions.

No point being frightened about having the opportunity just because there's a chance of losing. No one will ever be a winner with that attitude.

If we all took that view though there would be no point entering the competition. It's a very strange point of view imo.

Come on FH. This is why we support the Hibs.

Let's get behind the lads up at Dingwall, beat the county and take the game to Celtc.

We'll support you evermore and all that.

I know what all of you are saying and I agree with all of the above, it's just that what I have said made sense, in my mind at least. :greengrin

Achh stuff it! Mon' the Hibees next Tuesday and then bring on Robbie Keane et al next month. :thumbsup:

This is our year! :agree:

How's that sound!? :greengrin

ronaldo7
15-03-2010, 12:13 PM
I know what all of you are saying and I agree with all of the above, it's just that what I have said made sense, in my mind at least. :greengrin

Achh stuff it! Mon' the Hibees next Tuesday and then bring on Robbie Keane et al next month. :thumbsup:

This is our year! :agree:

How's that sound!? :greengrin

Better.:wink: How about one of these next time though:flag:

IWasThere2016
15-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah but when there are 32 balls in a pot, it's a bit harder to memorise where each individual ball maybe whereas, if there are only 4, you can remember it as a clockface... pick 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock then 6 and 12 for example or just don't pick 2 balls next to each other. simple. Mix them up and it removes all doubt.:agree:

They should have independent people there anyway.

Why no get a lotto type machine .. very random distribution. Or is that too credible/sensible for the SFA?

crewetollhibee
15-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Agreed Jack. Has anyone any stats to hand showing how many times the Old Firm have been kept apart in semi-final draws, say over the last 40 years or so? More than 90% say ? Considering it SHOULD be 33% given a random draw, think that it may be an interesting set of figures !!!

(((Fergus)))
15-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Better to win the cup having beaten both old firm teams

lapsedhibee
15-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Agreed Jack. Has anyone any stats to hand showing how many times the Old Firm have been kept apart in semi-final draws, say over the last 40 years or so? More than 90% say ? Considering it SHOULD be 33% given a random draw, think that it may be an interesting set of figures !!!

67% chance of avoiding each other, shirley, if you're just considering the semi draw? :dunno:

Lofarl
15-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Folk greeting about a fix And doom and gloom seem to have short memories. It was only 6 weeks ago we went to darkheid and beat them. If any team wants to win the cup you more often than not have to play at least one of the ugly sisters. But semi aside let's make sure we get there first.

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2010, 12:30 PM

Richard Gordon read them out on the radio a few weeks back. The stats were something like 50/50 over the last 10-20 years IIRC.

That won't help the conspiracy theorists though! I'd imagine they'll twist the stats to suit.

Gatecrasher
15-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Richard Gordon read them out on the radio a few weeks back. The stats were something like 50/50 over the last 10-20 years IIRC.

That won't help the conspiracy theorists though! I'd imagine they'll twist the stats to suit.
i never saw the draw but if they didnt move the balls like some folk suggested then conspiracy theorists may have a point no?

scottish football and ticket sales are pish the now, what better to help that with an OF final last game of the season with the amazing MR Keane himself up front for celtc no?

p.s im no bothered either way we beat who we are drawn to win the F-ing thing

Bad Martini
15-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Bring it on.

Celtc aren't setting the heather alight right now.

If we play, as we can, and as we have already this season against that shower of second to wear the green, hupcap theiving, biggoted, smelly soap dodgers we can beat them.

Better to be the underdog and expected nothing with no pressure than drawing raith, being expected to win and ****ing it up, as we ohhhh so often have.

Furthermore, and it pains me to say it but, if we'd drawn the huns, there's a far better chance they WOULD have turned us over right now based on current form.

Let's leave those bassas for the final.....we'll deal with them later :greengrin

I'm telling ye, when we turn over Ross County, we'll deal with celtc, then rangers. Then, doon Easter Road it'll come.

ENDOF :thumbsup:

Keith_M
15-03-2010, 12:40 PM
I hope Ross County enjoy their semi-Final against RaSellik...

:duck:

crewetollhibee
15-03-2010, 12:41 PM
67% chance of avoiding each other, shirley, if you're just considering the semi draw? :dunno:
Sorry, my mistake !!!

iwasthere1972
15-03-2010, 12:41 PM

I've always rated you as one of the better and more level headed posters on the board but you have let yourself down on this one.

No way should any us of be thinking about losing to Ross County. They had a great chance to put us out the cup on Saturday especially in the last 10 minutes or so and may have spurned their chances of getting to Hampden.

I firmly believe that we can go up there and win the tie. :agree: Come on guys if the players had the same attitude as some of us and threw the towel in before the match even got underway they would be slated.

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Sir David Gray
15-03-2010, 12:47 PM
I've always rated you as one of the better and more level headed posters on the board but you have let yourself down on this one.

No way should any us of be thinking about losing to Ross County. They had a great chance to put us out the cup on Saturday especially in the last 10 minutes or so and may have spurned their chances of getting to Hampden.

I firmly believe that we can go up there and win the tie. :agree: Come on guys if the players had the same attitude as some of us and threw the towel in before the match even got underway they would be slated.

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Just going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment where Hibs are concerned. See my last post on the thread! :thumbsup:

Bring on County and then bring on the 'Tic.

By the time the semi comes, I will be up for it!

Hampden, here we come!

ronaldo7, here you go - :flag: :wink:

Part/Time Supporter
15-03-2010, 12:48 PM

I dunno about the semi finals, but Rantic have been drawn together surprisingly often in the early rounds (q/f or earlier) in the last 10 years. Certainly far more often than Hibs and Hearts, or the Dundee teams.

There was a run of four early cup meetings in three seasons (less than 20 months by calendar) in the middle of the last decade. The odds of the early SC draw were 1 in 31 and the quarter final draws 1 in 7. It's impossible for them to be drawn together earlier than the 1/4 final of the LC because that is seeded before then.

2005/06 LC 1/4 final Celtic 2-0 Rangers
2004/05 LC 1/4 final Rangers 2-1 Celtic
2004/05 SC 3rd round Celtic 2-1 Rangers
2003/04 SC 1/4 final Celtic 1-0 Rangers

iwasthere1972
15-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Just going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment where Hibs are concerned. See my last post on the thread! :thumbsup:

Bring on County and then bring on the 'Tic.

By the time the semi comes, I will be up for it!
Hampden, here we come!

ronaldo7, here you go - :flag: :wink:

:faf: Footballs Hardest Away Days. :wink:

Seriously now......glad your optimism is back.

Rory89
15-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Had a wee look on pieandbovril.com, a messageboard for fans of all Scottish teams. Quite a few times I've read posters accidently there refer to the Ross County v Celtic semi final. Now I know we've gash recently but since when was it a forgone conclusion that we'd lose to a first division team?

I have faith in Hibs and Dundee United for the replay, don't think we'll win the tournament but it's not over yet like some seem to be making out.

H18sry
15-03-2010, 01:13 PM

Why do the SFA leave there selves open re the conspiracy, of keeping the old firm apart in semi final, draws?

The way the draw took place today is nothing short of shocking, the balls placed in a glass bowl and our esteemed ex national manager picking the ball closest to him without shuffling or mixing the balls, then the cup's sponsor [who would love an old firm final for the profile it gives his company] picking another ball putting his hand on it then whilst watching said ball mixes around a little before picking a non old firm team.

Can you please explain why the SFA are so behind the times when it comes to making cup draws? Every other cup draw shown on national TV start with the balls in either the bowls or in a velvet bag that are then mixed up vigorously prior to any balls being drawn.

Awaiting your explanation

:devil:

Martin
15-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Did look very dodgy :bitchy:

truehibernian
15-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Getting drawn against Irvine Meadow, Montrose and then Ross County............mmmmm......think we have a brass neck complaining about this years draw eh :agree:

Martin
15-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Getting drawn against Irvine Meadow, Montrose and then Ross County............mmmmm......think we have a brass neck complaining about this years draw eh :agree:

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining - but it looks dodgy

H18sry
15-03-2010, 01:30 PM

Why? When other draws are made it is pot luck due to the number of teams in the draw, 32,16 and 8 it would be very hard nigh impossible to fix a draw, but not so when there is only 4 teams and the balls are already placed in a bowl and are not shuffled before they are drawn, bad luck or conspiracy you tell me.

truehibernian
15-03-2010, 01:33 PM
You have to play top teams eventually, so this year we have had a particularly kind draw. Better playing Celtic than Rangers IMO down to the fact we have had good tight games with them, as opposed to getting horsed by Rangers. And we have beaten Celtic. Dundee Utd would, I think, beat us in a cup semi final, and Raith is, well,.......dare I say another Ross County. The boys in the dressing room know that they can beat Celtic, so IMO it's again not as bad a draw as it looks.

Speedway
15-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Rangers get Raith.

Rory89
15-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Really?

Cheers for the update, didn't see anything on here about this.

BS44
15-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Rangers get Raith.

Who did Dundee Utd get?

Speedway
15-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Who did Dundee Utd get?

Warmed Balls (http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-or-Ross-County-to.6151593.jp)

CropleyWasGod
15-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Warmed Balls (http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hibs-or-Ross-County-to.6151593.jp)

He said who, not what.

zlatan
15-03-2010, 01:57 PM
We still need to get past Irvine Meadow first before we can talk about potential quarter final opponents.

The_Horde
15-03-2010, 01:58 PM
We still need to get past Irvine Meadow first before we can talk about potential quarter final opponents.

I'm quite sure we've now faced Irvine meadow in the last 3 rounds.

Speedway
15-03-2010, 01:58 PM

You're assuming that we can navigate past the potential banana skin at QoS first.

Luckily, Sowumni looks like he'll be fit for that one. I can see him ending up at Falkirk one day.

Beefster
15-03-2010, 02:00 PM
JFK's just been assassinated in Dallas.

zlatan
15-03-2010, 02:03 PM
JFK's just been assassinated in Dallas.

By Sowunmi?

ArabHibee
15-03-2010, 02:07 PM
I don't think it would make a difference if they were in a velvet bag coz the OF balls are kept in the freezer overnight so that they can pick the right one out. He must have just forgot to given them a wee birl before picking them today. :devil:

Rory89
15-03-2010, 02:13 PM
I really hope we win it this year, imagine the embarrassment if it was 76 in a row.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
15-03-2010, 02:15 PM
If we sneak past County no doubt we'll get a ref that's out to ensure an uglies final. Of course County will likely save us that misery! :boo hoo:

The_Horde
15-03-2010, 02:19 PM
You're assuming that we can navigate past the potential banana skin at QoS first.

Luckily, Sowumni looks like he'll be fit for that one. I can see him ending up at Falkirk one day.

:hilarious

We'll have to watch out for that Dobbie, should never have let him go. :grr:

Green4Go07
15-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Yip no complaints about the draw and not saying the draw was fixed,but as iv'e said on a previous thread when will they realise it is not difficult to give the balls a good shake which would eliminate any possible flack coming there way.

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Does anyone really think that Craig Brown would be involved in corruption?

RIP
15-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Storm in a tea-cup if you ask me

Who gives a **** who Ross County play in the next round?

Mag7
15-03-2010, 02:28 PM

Then don't build yourself up for it. If we get there just treat it as a grand day out with as much bevvy as you can stomach. Last time we were in the Scottish Cup final in 2001 it was obvious we were going to get beat so most of us with any sense just treated the game as an unfortunate necessity which got in the way of some great drinking and singing.

iwasthere1972
15-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Does anyone really think that Craig Brown would be involved in corruption?

No way..................unless there was a brown envelope involved.

Cameron1875
15-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Isnt it obvious he wants an old firm final. If raith got to the final then they would take the SPL's 5th place european slot. Therefore if his motherwell team finish 5th they dont get into Europa League.

This may seem a bit like celtic paranoia but thought the way he just picked the teams out without stirring them seems little odd considering the other boy did it.:confused:

greenginger
15-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Saw the draw live, what a farce. No mixing of balls, Craig Brown picks the ball nearest him, the Haughty picks the ball nearest himself. It was so obvious and so amateurish.
After having Falkirk, Queen of the South, Dunfermline and Gretna as finalists in the past 4 years they did not want the possibility of a Ross County v Raith Rovers semi. so it was rigged.

I almost hope they get a Ross County v Raith Rovers final.Its what those cheats deserve. :devil:

Golden Bear
15-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Quite honestly I don't think we should be moaning about draws considering the luck we've had so far!!

Dashing Bob S
15-03-2010, 03:30 PM
It was another one of those live t.v. 'embarrassing to be Scottish' moments that the SFA seem to effortlessly provide for us. With Brown, Peat and that Weedgie businessman, it looked like a shabby masonic meeting or a sex offenders convention. I've even got past the stage of not being shocked at their corruption, but for god sake make a token effort to be at least superficially transparent by stirring the balls on live tv.

How utterly crap is football administration in this country?

CropleyWasGod
15-03-2010, 03:37 PM
By Sowunmi?

That would require accuracy, so..... NO.

1875godsgift
15-03-2010, 03:37 PM
:hilarious

We'll have to watch out for that Dobbie, should never have let him go. :grr:
I hear that eddie turnbull laddie's a right good wee player, think he should be getting a game?
Should this be posted in Martins the bakers thread?

noseyhibby
15-03-2010, 03:54 PM

Hearts were relegated 3 times during the late 70s early 80s. Because the Jambos were so bad, we were denied a derby for quite a few years. The arrogant Gorgie hordes selectively choose to blank this dark, dark period in their history. They talk like they have always been the best of the rest. Remember they have failed to win anything for 95% of their history. Not that we're much better at 96.99%.

iwasthere1972
15-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Hearts were relegated 3 times during the late 70s early 80s. Because the Jambos were so bad, we were denied a derby for quite a few years. The arrogant Gorgie hordes selectively choose to blank this dark, dark period in their history. They talk like they have always been the best of the rest. Remember they have failed to win anything for 95% of their history. Not that we're much better at 96.99%.

Surely that makes us worse then.

I agree with you.....They're pish. :agree:

Sudds_1
15-03-2010, 04:50 PM
It was another one of those live t.v. 'embarrassing to be Scottish' moments that the SFA seem to effortlessly provide for us. With Brown, Peat and that Weedgie businessman, it looked like a shabby masonic meeting or a sex offenders convention. I've even got past the stage of not being shocked at their corruption, but for god sake make a token effort to be at least superficially transparent by stirring the balls on live tv.

How utterly crap is football administration in this country?

now.......you may have experience of the former. But the latter? do tell...:devil:

Billy
15-03-2010, 04:59 PM
incase you missed the draw today and want to watch a re-run

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-cup/163669-raith-earn-dream-scottish-cup-semi-with-rangers-or-dundee-united/

cleanyman
15-03-2010, 05:36 PM
If we beat County...thats quite a tasty semi-final in waiting.

essexhibee
15-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Personally i think we have no chance of winning the cup. I think with the way the team is currently performing we will get turned over at Dingwell. If we win and go through to the semi's we have to pray that Dundee UTD knock out the huns. Then we knock out celtic and raith knock out Dundee Utd and the cup is ours Wooo Hoooo!! :thumbsup:

In all seriousness we need one of the Ugly Sisters to be knocked out as there is not a hope in hell we will beat both the Old Firm. Especially Rangers, they have humped us most of this season. Nae Danger.

PaulSmith
15-03-2010, 06:07 PM

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-cup/163669-raith-earn-dream-scottish-cup-semi-with-rangers-or-dundee-united/

Cheers Billy, right so Craigie Broon forgot to mix the balls and this 'caused' Celtic to come out first. Next up the guy gives them a right good mix and picks out Hibs or Ross County.

We're taking paranoia to new levels here guys, get a grip! :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
15-03-2010, 06:30 PM

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-cup/163669-raith-earn-dream-scottish-cup-semi-with-rangers-or-dundee-united/ (http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-cup/163669-raith-earn-dream-scottish-cup-semi-with-rangers-or-dundee-united/)

:bitchy: Dodgy as ****.

Rory89
15-03-2010, 06:40 PM

Craig Brown is a good manager but he's not such a good actor.

Look at his "oh Celtic, wasn't expecting that" face 21 seconds in.

Hainan Hibs
15-03-2010, 06:43 PM
George Peat even points at the baw he wants him to pick!

I ken it's most probably not a conspiracy but f me, they done their best to make it look like one.

Rory89
15-03-2010, 06:51 PM
OK I didn't actually think it was a fix but now after watching that again I'm not so sure.

1) Peat is sort of pointing to that side of the bowl when he asks Brown to draw the first ball.

2) Brown just picks up the ball next to him, and as I've said gives the most false look of surprise ever.

3) Other guy swirls the balls about a bit with his hand practically over the ball originally closest to him the whole time, and pulls out that ball, before having a wee cheeky smile.

4) Look at Craig Brown throughout, there's some strange body language there, although maybe he's just like that.

A very dodgy draw indeed.

PaulSmith
15-03-2010, 06:52 PM

I'm definitely missing something here, someone had to be first out but the second guy then needs to not pick rangers if you want to believe the X Files stuff but gives them a right good mix and picks Hibs or RC?!

lapsedhibee
15-03-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm definitely missing something here, someone had to be first out but the second guy then needs to not pick rangers if you want to believe the X Files stuff but gives them a right good mix and picks Hibs or RC?!

Nah, he didn't give them a right good mix. He kept his hand and his gaze pretty much on the one he picked up. Even if it wasn't the fix it looked like, an absolute shambles of a procedure.

Aldo
15-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Well I made comment a number of years ago to my dad that I dont think I will ever see us winning the SC in my lifetime..well after that shambles I think it must be true.

Lets be honest with ourselves we need to get past RC first and if we play like we did on Sat then there will be only one winner....yes RC.

We need to hope we catch them out in the replay.

Oh well another year goes by.

in-me-pocket
15-03-2010, 07:06 PM

First time I've seen that. Unbelievable. That should not be alllowed. I had to watch it 5 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. How NOT to do a draw in one quick example

woodythehibee
15-03-2010, 07:22 PM
The Rovers game has been confirmed as the Sunday 3pm K.O

So, if we get there, our game would be on the Sat, any idea of a K.O?

hibee_girl
15-03-2010, 07:22 PM
The Rovers game has been confirmed as the Sunday 3pm K.O

So, if we get there, our game would be on the Sat, any idea of a K.O?

It will be on sky at 12.15

woodythehibee
15-03-2010, 07:32 PM
It will be on sky at 12.15

that's rubbish:grr:

iwasthere1972
15-03-2010, 07:36 PM

Jeezo just watched it for the first time and I have to say that's well dodgy.

Difficult to prove that it was a fix but the SFA have left themselves wide open to accusations of match fixing by the way it was done.

seanraff07
15-03-2010, 09:15 PM
I'd fancy our chances more against Celtic at Hampden rather than Ross County away.. we may be diabolical at the moment but Celtic aren't a whole lot better, i'm not too disheartened by this draw at all.:greengrin

Mikey
15-03-2010, 09:22 PM

Nah, he doesn't give them a good mix. Watch it again :wink:

Part/Time Supporter
15-03-2010, 09:42 PM
It just so happens that Pa Broon manages one of the teams who "stand to benefit" (http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-cup/163674-fifth-placed-spl-team-in-line-for-europa-league-benefit-from-old-firm-scottish-cup-final/) from an OF Final.

:stirrer:

The_Todd
15-03-2010, 10:06 PM
I've watched it a few times now and it's looks less dodgy each time TBH. he does stir the balls and it looks to me like he does end up with a random one.

Craig Brown, however, doesn't and that does look dodgy.

I think the only way the SFA can dispel these rumours would to be a national lottery style draw, complete with an independent adjudicator.

Part/Time Supporter
15-03-2010, 10:12 PM
I've watched it a few times now and it's looks less dodgy each time TBH. he does stir the balls and it looks to me like he does end up with a random one.

Craig Brown, however, doesn't and that does look dodgy.

I think the only way the SFA can dispel these rumours would to be a national lottery style draw, complete with an independent adjudicator.

With some random jakey picking the ball machine.

The_Todd
15-03-2010, 10:30 PM

FJK will probably be in the job market this time next year, he fits the bill.

Leithenhibby
16-03-2010, 09:31 AM
As long as the SFA carry out draws in this manner!.. the conspiracy theories will continue...Very amateurish to say the least..

The SFA also don't give a toss about leaving themselves open the this kind of nonsense....JOKE

The English FA, UEFA and FIFA must be Pashing themselves...Never in a million years would they allow a draw in this manner...:grr:

Orourke73
16-03-2010, 10:50 AM
I'd fancy our chances more against Celtic at Hampden rather than Ross County away.. we may be diabolical at the moment but Celtic aren't a whole lot better, i'm not too disheartened by this draw at all.:greengrin
I've been following Hibs for 40 yrs and can't recall us beating Celtic in a semi-final of any cup. Has it ever happened?

TonyStokeprano
16-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Craig Brown in the papers today saying how he wants an old firm final!

Bayern Bru
16-03-2010, 11:49 AM

Fancy that!
:hmmm::rolleyes:

Sprouleflyer
16-03-2010, 12:00 PM
I've been following Hibs for 40 yrs and can't recall us beating Celtic in a semi-final of any cup. Has it ever happened?

Good question.

I can't think of a time when we have put Celtic out at a SF stage.

Done over Rangers on a few occasions, but Celtic????

Dashing Bob S
16-03-2010, 12:10 PM
now.......you may have experience of the former. But the latter? do tell...:devil:

The double-edged sword that is the hospitality at Tynecastle.

Dashing Bob S
16-03-2010, 12:18 PM

To be fair, they fullfiled that side of things three times over.

I agree with Rory's post about the behaviour of the participants. It's crying out to be given a voice-over and stuck on You Tube by those technically proficient at that sort of thing.

"Don't shuffle them...right...good. Craig, would you like to pick out the Celtic ball closest to you first. That way if they come up against Hibs they are deemed the home team and won't need to change their strip...good...will play Hibs or Ross county. Jim...if you could just keep your hand on the Rangers ball as you shuffle it, but pick it straight out...Rangers or Dundee United...good...that way Rangers are the 'home' team and it means Raith will have to wear the change strip at Hampden. Well, obviously a long way to go yet, but it could be an Old Firm final..."

Diclonius
16-03-2010, 01:45 PM

They're just taking the piss now. :bitchy:

lapsedhibee
16-03-2010, 03:21 PM

Got within a minute or two of beating Celtc 2-1 at Hampden in 1960something, when they controversially equalised and went on to gub us (4-0 I think) in the replay. :boo hoo:

Purehibee_MYB
16-03-2010, 09:46 PM
So if we win at dingbats...we will play celtic on the saturday the 10th april?