PDA

View Full Version : Lifted from JKB. Remaining expectations

noseyhibby
14-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Lovely and oh,so revealing quote lifted from JKB.

this season is over now for us, it is now all about finishing in the top 6, beating hibs twice & seeing them get KO'd out of the big cup.

So, whatever happened to being European champions and no longer seeing Hibs as rivals? Oh how the mighty have fallen over their own inflated, arrogant opinions of themselves.

PC Stamp
14-03-2010, 10:08 PM
That can't be right??? It has to be a peg selling Hobo imposter posting that. It's only Hibs fans who have an unhealthy interest in how Hearts are doing. They don't care what we do as they are only interested in how their own team are doing. :hmmm:

Earl o'Montrose
14-03-2010, 10:18 PM
That can't be right??? It has to be a peg selling Hobo imposter posting that. It's only Hibs fans who have an unhealthy interest in how Hearts are doing. They don't care what we do as they are only interested in how their own team are doing. :hmmm:

What was that quote doing the rounds at the beginning of the MadVlad era? Something like us Hobos were an irrelevance, as the mighty JTs operated on a completely different level than us and we would forever be in their sjhadow? Did I get that right? So why then are they benchmarking their season on us NOT winning a tournament they've meekly been emptied from? BIG TEAM indeed; I have a fair few jambo mates and I'm hoping that the more decent minded of those (or least deluded) are surely now embarrassed by that utter arrogance spouted at the time.

Diclonius
14-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Sucks to be them.

Dashing Bob S
15-03-2010, 07:47 AM
The Big Cup. What a bunch of saddos. Have they been watching the attendances at this toytown tournament over the last twenty years? I think they seem to be the only ones that really care about this diddy tourney.

StevieC
15-03-2010, 08:11 AM
What was that quote doing the rounds at the beginning of the MadVlad era? Something like us Hobos were an irrelevance, as the mighty JTs operated on a completely different level than us and we would forever be in their shadow?

I seem to recall something along those lines, although I think we were refered to as "docksiders" rather than "hobos".

Hainan Hibs
15-03-2010, 08:22 AM
I seem to recall something along those lines, although I think we were refered to as "docksiders" rather than "hobos".

Also "2nd place and the cup is now considered underachieving!". I think that was big fat boabster who spouted that pish.

How times change.