PDA

View Full Version : As Andy Gray Would Say...

vuefrom1875
14-03-2010, 08:30 PM
What a Chance..To reach the cup final..huns on the verge of being ousted in a replay...Celtc beatable...Raith beatable...Beat Ross County and we're maybe destined for something none of our living relatives ever saw...ok i'm dreaming..but what if.....

seanraff07
14-03-2010, 10:12 PM
What a Chance..To reach the cup final..huns on the verge of being ousted in a replay...Celtc beatable...Raith beatable...Beat Ross County and we're maybe destined for something none of our living relatives ever saw...ok i'm dreaming..but what if.....

Let's think about our match next Tuesday first before we start focusing on this.:bitchy:

lapsedhibee
14-03-2010, 11:17 PM

Had to turn sound down last time I watched a match where he was commenting. It was all 'player A should have done B instead of what he actually did' 'player D would have been in real trouble if player E had done something different to what he actually did' 'if player F had done G and player H had done J, player K could have done the exact opposite of what he actually did'. They didnae! Get over it! :grr: