PDA

View Full Version : The Replay

4crichards
14-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Anyone know how much tickets will be for the replay? I'm going up on supporters bus leaving leith give me a shout if you need a seat will try book you one GGTTH:thumbsup:

FRes Hibbie
14-03-2010, 09:27 PM
BUMP.

Is there any info on tickets: how much, how many, etc?

I had a quick scan on the fishal site but couldn't see anything and, what with it's reputation for being unreliable, thought I'd better check here!

Lmc2105
14-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Anyone know how much tickets will be for the replay? I'm going up on supporters bus leaving leith give me a shout if you need a seat will try book you one GGTTH:thumbsup:

Great to hear :thumbsup: the buses have had a good response so far lets get more :hnet:

Removed
14-03-2010, 09:30 PM
BUMP.

I had a quick scan on the fishal site but couldn't see anything and, what with it's reputation for being unreliable, thought I'd better check here!

Aye, cos everything you read on here must be true

:faf:

Moulin Yarns
15-03-2010, 07:00 AM
So glad we played for a replay. It saves Rod having to fork out for those portable floodlights a week on Wednesday. The clocks go forward so it will be light enough to avoid the need for floodlights by the time Utd come calling

Rod sorted it :wink:

MGmick
15-03-2010, 07:31 AM
BUMP.

And you are concerned because ..........................???