clean sweep for boys @u13,u14,u15 and u17s today against hearts

Could you post results if possible?

matty_f
14-03-2010, 06:13 PM
:thumbsup: Well done the young 'uns!

cid1875
14-03-2010, 06:15 PM
not sure of results of 13 &14s as they were at ricarton but do know they both won u15s won 3-0 as did u17s by the same margin

keeks_09
14-03-2010, 06:23 PM
and also hibs girls u17s beat hearts 6-2 today :thumbsup:

matty_f
14-03-2010, 06:24 PM
and also hibs girls u17s beat hearts 6-2 today :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Sean1875
14-03-2010, 06:37 PM
hopefully the first team can follow their lead next saturday :agree:

Mikey
14-03-2010, 06:41 PM

How can that be? Everyone knows that they have the best youth set up in Scotland.

:smokin

Manxhibs
14-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Hoping the first teamers can match that effort, well done to the young hibees and ladies!:thumbsup:

goosano
14-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Over at bitterandtwisted.net.......

One Yam wakes up and smells the coffee

"Hibs are hoovering them up. The whole package, from continued education to East Mains itself is drawing them in. It's not a difficult decision for parents to make. Hibs are also miles ahead of the rest when it comes to players breaking through and moving on for big money. O'Connor, Whittaker, Thomson, Riordan, Fletcher, etc have all set a great example to those following them through the ranks. I'll now wait patiently to be told that East Mains is just a barn on the outskirts of Newcastle"

And one still has his head buried in the sand

"It's a tin cow shed on an old abandoned farm. Spartans have a better youth set-up than hibs do."

Sergey
14-03-2010, 07:18 PM
How can that be? Everyone knows that they have the best youth set up in Scotland.

:smokin

According to some walloper on kickback, the 0-3 loss for their U17's was down to a poor ref :agree:

greenlex
14-03-2010, 07:25 PM
According to some walloper on kickback, the 0-3 loss for their U17's was down to a poor ref :agree:
**** me even refs under 17 are *****!

greenlex
14-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Their first team or their U17 girls team?
:faf:

sunshine1875
14-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Someone on Kickback reported;

To complete an awful weekend for the youth teams, the U17s and U15s both lost to their Hobo equivalents by 3-0 at East Mains.

I watched the U17s and, for a derby game it was disappointing to see Hearts lacking in effort. They started ok with some neat passing play, but were incapable of harnessing a strong breeze at their backs during the first half, as the strikers failed to hold the ball up and everybody was shot-shy. Hibs went ahead from the spot late in the half when Chris Kane mistimed a tackle to concede a penalty. Hibs went further ahead into the 2nd half with two similar goals with their striker sidestepping his way through the middle of the defence and going on to complete a hat-trick. With a different ref, he may not have been on the park after a set-to with Chris Kane midway through the first half that could have seen them both sent off. Other than that there was little of note as neither keeper actually made a save during the 90 mins.

It wasn't as if Hibs were that much better than Hearts but they were certainly more up for it.

Hearts team
Hamilton
Mullen Murdoch Campbell O'Hara (Rendall)
Stewart Kane Tobin Christie (Lynas)
King Carrick (Todd)

Best for Hearts were Tobin and Mullen, other than them it was a day to forget.

One positive note is that Fraser Mullen, Aaron Murdoch and Billy King have joined the Hearts ground staff on a full time basis. I believe that Chris Kane will also join then in the summer.

What! To cut the grass!

Was at riccarton today for the u13s and u14s against hibs. Doesn't get much better I'm afraid, both beaten 3-1 by what looked like pretty good hibs sides. What's happening with our youth setup at all these age groups?

Hibs are hoovering them up. The whole package, from continued education to East Mains itself is drawing them in. It's not a difficult decision for parents to make. Hibs are also miles ahead of the rest when it comes to players breaking through and moving on for big money. O'Connor, Whittaker, Thomson, Riordan, Fletcher, etc have all set a great example to those following them through the ranks.

I'll now wait patiently to be told that East Mains is just a barn on the outskirts of Newcastle

Read all responses here! http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/69534-youth-teams-complete-dismal-weekend/ (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/69534-youth-teams-complete-dismal-weekend/)

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Thats the 1st time i've looked at that site. It seems to be full of "Premium Members", cannae say I'm surprised!

McD
14-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Someone on Kickback reported;

What! To cut the grass!

Read all responses here! http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/69534-youth-teams-complete-dismal-weekend/ (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/69534-youth-teams-complete-dismal-weekend/)

What a bunch of fannies!

1 guy has a dig at noseyhibby for producing stats, before churning out some of his own. :bye:

I've never seen anyone on here denying that the yams have brought youngsters through, yet they'd have you beLIEve that we got lucky with Brown, KT, GOC etc.

Next one claims we've brought no one through since them - when Hanlon and Wotherspoon are pointed out to them, and Welsh, Byrne and Currie also, theres a deafening silence in reply.

Honestly, these clowns live on some other plain of reality - Can't wait to hear their positive spin when their 'club' goes down the spout.

Perhaps - 'We've decided that we are too good for the SPL/league is beneath us and coz the SFA and the rest of the sane world is against us, we are disbanding to allow everyone else a chance to savour the huge successes we have achieved'

All spoken through rotting teeth, slurred speech and gutural grunts of course :greengrin

allmodcons
14-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Over at bitterandtwisted.net.......

One Yam wakes up and smells the coffee

"Hibs are hoovering them up. The whole package, from continued education to East Mains itself is drawing them in. It's not a difficult decision for parents to make. Hibs are also miles ahead of the rest when it comes to players breaking through and moving on for big money. O'Connor, Whittaker, Thomson, Riordan, Fletcher, etc have all set a great example to those following them through the ranks. I'll now wait patiently to be told that East Mains is just a barn on the outskirts of Newcastle"

And one still has his head buried in the sand

"It's a tin cow shed on an old abandoned farm. Spartans have a better youth set-up than hibs do."

An intelligent post fae a Yam!!! :confused: and then normality is resumed by the ostrich!!!:faf: