PDA

View Full Version : So what can yogi do?

cabbage07
14-03-2010, 02:51 PM
I think if most people were honest we have only really played good about 4 times this season.
Do you think theres a problem with Yogi coming form falkirk were the was obviously a lower qaulity of football and he thinks what we are playing just now is decent?
Or he hasnt got a clue and doesnt know how to make us in to a good footballing team ?.
I mean i know some folk are pig headed but surely he must know we are playing ***** ,i just cant see with not so many games left how he can change things .

Alex Trager
14-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Obviously pick the .netterwith the most sense and we'll become sc holders and be in europe

I cant see any other way:greengrin

Hakim Sar
14-03-2010, 03:48 PM
imo - I think hanlon and hogg at back and bamba in midfield - alternatively bamba and hogg at back with thicot in midfield, riordan to play with stokes or nish

Someone upfront has to be sacrificed

steve75
14-03-2010, 03:56 PM
imo - I think hanlon and hogg at back and bamba in midfield - alternatively bamba and hogg at back with thicot in midfield, riordan to play with stokes or nish

Someone upfront has to be sacrificed

Yup, the game is won in midefield. We need a solid structure, and having a striker at left midfeild doesn't help (tho he's doing all he can and top marks to him). The team needs shaken up, get midfeilders in midfeild and strikers up top.

seanraff07
14-03-2010, 04:40 PM
We definitely need someone with a physical presence in the middle, i do think Bamba is the answer, considering he is struggling at the back at the moment IMO.