PDA

View Full Version : Last seasons U19's

Bob Box Fish
14-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Of the lads that were given contracts (7ish if I remember correctly) where are they now and how are they progressing?

I know that Byrne is at Stirling what about the rest (Spoony aside obv)?

PC Stamp
14-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Of the lads that were given contracts (7ish if I remember correctly) where are they now and how are they progressing?

I know that Byrne is at Stirling what about the rest (Spoony aside obv)?

Thomas Flynn on loan at Alloa.
Ewan Moyes & Callum Booth on loan at Arbroath.
Lee Currie & Sean Welsh both back from a loan at Stenhousemuir, both presently injured.
Paddy Deane - last heard of at Doncaster.
Kurtis Byrne is now back from Stirling.
David Wotherspoon you know about!

Bob Box Fish
14-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Thomas Flynn on loan at Alloa.
Ewan Moyes & Callum Booth on loan at Arbroath.
Lee Currie & Sean Welsh both back from a loan at Stenhousemuir, both presently injured.
Paddy Deane - last heard of at Doncaster.
Kurtis Byrne is now back from Stirling.
David Wotherspoon you know about!

Do you know how they got on whilst on loan?

PC Stamp
14-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Do you know how they got on whilst on loan?

Moyes and Booth doing well. Booth was named Div 2 POTM last month.
Currie & Welsh both picked up their injuries whilst on loan I believe but reports from Stenny were very good.
Flynn hasn't played as yet. He's gone as cover as Alloa's reserve keeper picked up a bad injury.
Kurtis got 3 games I think without scoring but he did OK by all accounts.

Bob Box Fish
14-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Thanks. I would like to see some of these lads get a run out next season and punt Thicot, Benji, Stevenson, Cregg etc.

HibeeMcGinn1
14-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Thanks. I would like to see some of these lads get a run out next season and punt Thicot, Benji, Stevenson, Cregg etc.

Thicot
wouldnt chuck him to be honest, thought he played really well when he came on away to dundee united, hasnt had a great chance under yogi.

Benji
wouldnt chuck benji. i think he is the type of player we need, although he doesnt try his hardest all the time he has the silky feet to beat defenders.

Stevenson
hasnt seemed to shine at all since he was name MOTM at hampden. decent player no question but possibly a loan year would do him great.

cregg
good back up player to have if the likes of miller or mcbride couldnt play. although if we did lose him it wouldnt be a big loss.