PDA

View Full Version : take a back seat...

Sloppy
14-03-2010, 01:16 AM
look at everyone on here, hibs are *****, yogi is not a manager, argueing the list goes on.

last season we finished 6th and out the scottish cup at an early stage, this season we are 5th with 2 games in hand, in the semi final draw for the scottish cup. yeah we are playing bad atm but MUCH better than last season

HibeeUnderwood
14-03-2010, 01:22 AM
look at everyone on here, hibs are *****, yogi is not a manager, argueing the list goes on.

last season we finished 6th and out the scottish cup at an early stage, this season we are 5th with 2 games in hand, in the semi final draw for the scottish cup. yeah we are playing bad atm but MUCH better than last season

True :agree:

I think its just the heat of the moment mate, we couldn't beat a team who we all know that we are better than, and with that comes a lot of frustrated fans who will take that frustration out on almost anything to do with the club.

But good to see some staying positive :wink:

Sloppy
14-03-2010, 01:23 AM
True :agree:

I think its just the heat of the moment mate, we couldn't beat a team who we all know that we are better than, and with that comes a lot of frustrated fans who will take that frustration out on almost anything to do with the club.

But good to see some staying positive :wink:
you didnt see me after the game then :greengrin

YetholmHibee
14-03-2010, 01:27 AM
The season is not finished yet but all our early potential is going down the pan - Scottish Cup semi-final & 3rd & 4th position in the league.

You must be a happy clapper!

After today, I cannot see us at the Cup Final & 3rd or 4th in the league.

Motherwell won today & gaining ground on us :agree:

. . . . our luck is running out! :agree:

John Hughes is out of his depth.