PDA

View Full Version : Give Thicot a chance

Leitherhibs
13-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Rarely post on this but after seeing todays showing feel compelled to fight the case for steven thicot, feel hes exactly the type of player we need in the middle for these tough physical type of games

MussyHibby
13-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Commented to my mate today how I was surprised to see him on the bench (based on limited numbers) yet very very rarely gets a run. Mibbies worth a shout soon. :agree:

Leitherhibs
13-03-2010, 08:50 PM
didnt have the best of preseasons which ultimately may have cost him his chance and with the emergence of hanlon and mcbride impressing early in the season maybe he was doomed. just gee the lad a chance yogi

SalfordHibs
13-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Rarely post on this but after seeing todays showing feel compelled to fight the case for steven thicot, feel hes exactly the type of player we need in the middle for these tough physical type of games

:top marks

Said the exact same on here we are far too light in the midfield.

Leitherhibs
13-03-2010, 08:56 PM
was anticipating getting slaughtered for that one, good to see people agree.

SalfordHibs
13-03-2010, 09:05 PM
was anticipating getting slaughtered for that one, good to see people agree.

Wait to Danderhall Hibs see's it mate.

Hainan Hibs
13-03-2010, 09:07 PM
He's impressed me in the games I've seen him but granted I've only seen him in the games he's played against the Yams.

I think maybe he's really laid back style of play puts people off him? I'd like to give him a chance because not much is working just now!

Shrekko
13-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Thicot has had ONE chance all season and looked excellent (Dundee Utd away) while others in midfield- Stevenson, Cregg, Rankin etc. have had far more opportunities and none have looked anything close to the answer.

Yogi's talked about our lack of presence in midfield- why is this guy not worth at least a game or two?

Diclonius
13-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Thicot, McBride and Miller would be an excellent midfield three, especially with supporting attackers. :agree:

Godsahibby
13-03-2010, 10:13 PM
This has done a job in the team whenever he has been asked, I ve said it before but give him a chance at right back and get spoony in the midfield

Judas Iscariot
13-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Capt. of the French u19's..

Must be able to play a bit :agree:

NOLA
14-03-2010, 01:49 AM
If Steven Thichot can qualify from the Nantes Academy then he's a player IMO, The French set-up is geared towards techniqiue 1st, Physical - Bonus! Steven has been here a while so will know what to expect if called upon, Hughes himself said after the UTD game, "he played very well" , Give him a go Gaffer!