PDA

View Full Version : Are we out?

Alex Trager
13-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Ignore all the replay posts and you'd beleive we got beat today.
Yes we were hurrendous today but fact is we're still in the cup all this;scottish cup ,we'll never do it, rubbish is pathetic, we're still in with a chance of winning the cup.What will the chat be if we win the next two games?Hughes, the best manager in twenty years?
Can we please be grateful we're still in the cup, becuase lets face it we've been to hard away games and got results.. Ibrox and Parkhead

Malthibby
13-03-2010, 08:09 PM
:agree::agree:
GG

marinello59
13-03-2010, 08:23 PM
We are not out.
We will win in Dingwall.

crash
13-03-2010, 08:32 PM
The SC dream isn't dead, but after today its on Life support:boo hoo:

murray26
13-03-2010, 09:29 PM
The SC dream isn't dead, but after today its on Life support:boo hoo:

A good cup draw on Monday and our spirits will be lifted, no need to panic, we have the better players and will win with a bit of belief from everyone, i'm more concerned about the OF that is where the real challenge begins.

zlatan
13-03-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm out :dancer:

Sas_The_Hibby
13-03-2010, 10:40 PM
A good cup draw on Monday and our spirits will be lifted, no need to panic, we have the better players and will win with a bit of belief from everyone, i'm more concerned about the OF that is where the real challenge begins.

A good cup draw on Monday - I assume you mean against Raith - would also conjure up the possibility of a Ross V Raith semi, which in turn could mean one of them getting the third Europa Cup place.

silverhibee
13-03-2010, 10:53 PM
We are not out.
We will win in Dingwall.

I agree with you.

Speedy
13-03-2010, 10:55 PM
A good cup draw on Monday - I assume you mean against Raith - would also conjure up the possibility of a Ross V Raith semi, which in turn could mean one of them getting the third Europa Cup place.

:yawn:

whiskyhibby
13-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Ignore all the replay posts and you'd beleive we got beat today.
Yes we were hurrendous today but fact is we're still in the cup all this;scottish cup ,we'll never do it, rubbish is pathetic, we're still in with a chance of winning the cup.What will the chat be if we win the next two games?Hughes, the best manager in twenty years?
Can we please be grateful we're still in the cup, becuase lets face it we've been to hard away games and got results.. Ibrox and Parkhead

I have to agree we should have tied this up in the first half 3-1 to the Hibees on the 23rd

Criswell
13-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Simple: Play like we did today and we have no chance! Hughes has to get his tactics right, the right personnel on the field, and get them up for it!

I'm not holding my breath.

7Hero
13-03-2010, 11:37 PM
does dingwall have a decent pitch ?

how anyone can play on ER these days is beyond me...

zlatan
13-03-2010, 11:44 PM
does dingwall have a decent pitch ?

how anyone can play on ER these days is beyond me...

After the winter they've had up that way I can't see it being in great nick.

I'm another that's still strangely confident we'll win the replay.

Pete
13-03-2010, 11:52 PM

If Rangers win tomorrow then there isn't a hope in hell of us getting Raith.

Hainan Hibs
13-03-2010, 11:56 PM
If Rangers win tomorrow then there isn't a hope in hell of us getting Raith.

Hot and cold balls will be brought in for the cup draw.

zlatan
14-03-2010, 12:02 AM
It's incredible. Every Rangers, Celtic and Hibs fan I've spoke to this evening seems adamant that hot and cold balls will be introduced to prevent their team from drawing Raith Rovers.

Bunch of paranoid peteys

Crab apple
14-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Despite today's performance I predict a Hibs v Dundee Utd final.

skipster7
14-03-2010, 12:08 AM
are we out ? hate to say it ,but going on today and the last few weeks, probably.give me a couple of days though i'll be back to blind optimism:wink: