hibee_girl
13-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Boys beside us came out with 'Honestly think Konte is better than Nish'

:faf:

Shrekko
13-03-2010, 05:02 PM

There'll be a few idiots on here agreeing.

bubblesmorrison
13-03-2010, 05:03 PM
wow what a donut big nish was good today

Alex Trager
13-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Thought nish was the best on the park then riordan- done well defending(sometimes) and put in more of a shift for once-

shamo9
13-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Nish was probably our best player - we're really gonna miss the physical presence in the derby:boo hoo:

hibee_girl
13-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Thought nish was the best on the park then riordan- done well defending(sometimes) and put in more of a shift for once-

:agree:

Reaper
13-03-2010, 05:06 PM

I think we just have to accept that Nish never will be. Very much in the same bracket as Stuart Lovell was at Hibs, could never do anything right and even when he did it was wrong.

Unlike Derek 'Golden Boy' Riordan who does **** all for weeks but scores the winner last week and all of a sudden becomes the missing link again.

matty_f
13-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Nish was probably our best player - we're really gonna miss the physical presence in the derby:boo hoo:

We'll struggle because they are a big, physical side.:agree:

hibee_girl
13-03-2010, 06:21 PM
I think we just have to accept that Nish never will be. Very much in the same bracket as Stuart Lovell was at Hibs, could never do anything right and even when he did it was wrong.

Unlike Derek 'Golden Boy' Riordan who does **** all for weeks but scores the winner last week and all of a sudden becomes the missing link again.

I started off not liking Lovell but soon came to realise he was a good player :agree:

Hainan Hibs
13-03-2010, 06:28 PM
I think it's got to the point were Nish can't do anything right, he'll be given dogs abuse no matter what.

givescotlandfreedom
13-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Did he say that after he scored the opener? Or after his clever flick on to help set up the second? Or was it even after his unlucky chip of the keeper that nearly went in and was our only effort of note in the second half?

hibee_girl
13-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Did he say that after he scored the opener? Or after his clever flick on to help set up the second? Or was it even after his unlucky chip of the keeper that nearly went in and was our only effort of note in the second half?

all of the above was pointed out to them but 'he's still pish' :rolleyes: