PDA

View Full Version : Gary Caldwell

MWHIBBIES
13-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Chris Kamara is saying on ssn that he having the worst game or his life.:faf::faf::faf::faf:Good old Gary:faf::faf::faf::faf:

PedroEdin84
13-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Just watching motd! He is awful, how anyone would think he is premiership class i dont know!!

McHibby
13-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Watching MOTD too :faf: Premiership-quality defender, my arse.

Aldo
14-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Couldnt of happened to a nicer, I think I am a better than everyone, Caldwell.
:greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
14-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Watching MOTD too :faf: Premiership-quality defender, my arse.

should your staement not go alone the lines of Premiership-quality arse?

Or have i missed the point?

Stoney Hibee
14-03-2010, 09:09 AM
I would love to have seen Alan Hansen's analysis of his defending today. Responsible for all four goals and it was almost painful to watch. He wont last much longer.

johnrebus
14-03-2010, 09:11 AM
With the contract he's on, I doubt very much if Calamity gives a **** .........,

:grr:

hibsbollah
14-03-2010, 09:12 AM
It just shows how despite (or because of?) all the money, football is mostly run by people who make stupid decisions.

Winston Ingram
14-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Chris Kamara is saying on ssn that he having the worst game or his life.:faf::faf::faf::faf:Good old Gary:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Kamara hasn't watched him much or he would realise that type of performance from GC is pretty standard

lyonhibs
14-03-2010, 09:36 AM
I've not seen MoTD, but have seen Caldwell have nightmares on several occasions before.

Please tell me which of the following Caldwell-isms did he commit:

a) Hailing an invisible taxi, whilst the opposition striker jogs past him to slot home a goal.

b) Going charging up the pitch in a gung-ho attempt to get the ball - either in the air or on the ground - leaving a massive pocket of space behind him which he makes no attempt to get back and fill, usually because his previous gung-ho attempt has left him on his arse/puggled.

c) Confusing himself with a footballer and trying to emulate Beckenbauer whilst in possession, resulting in what should have been a simple 5 yard pass ending up as a 20 yard "chip" stright down the opposing midfield's throat.

or

d) All of the above :greengrin

GlesgaeHibby
14-03-2010, 04:27 PM
I've not seen MoTD, but have seen Caldwell have nightmares on several occasions before.

Please tell me which of the following Caldwell-isms did he commit:

a) Hailing an invisible taxi, whilst the opposition striker jogs past him to slot home a goal.

b) Going charging up the pitch in a gung-ho attempt to get the ball - either in the air or on the ground - leaving a massive pocket of space behind him which he makes no attempt to get back and fill, usually because his previous gung-ho attempt has left him on his arse/puggled.

c) Confusing himself with a footballer and trying to emulate Beckenbauer whilst in possession, resulting in what should have been a simple 5 yard pass ending up as a 20 yard "chip" stright down the opposing midfield's throat.

or

d) All of the above :greengrin

Or

e) Diving to try and make a save any goalkeeper in the World would be proud of, as he attempted vs Blackburn.

joe breezy
14-03-2010, 04:36 PM
He and his agent certainly took pisstaking to new levels with that contract, unbelievable, must be about the worst player in the EPL?