MSK
13-03-2010, 04:25 PM
3-1 ...:greengrin

spudhib
13-03-2010, 04:25 PM
3-1

Sas_The_Hibby
13-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Don't see what's funny about this result, TBH. When we've just witnessed such a sh*te performance from Hibs, then glorying about a result that sees us also drop down to 5th in the league, just because it was Hearts that got beaten, suggests a pathetic lack of ambition.

MSK
13-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Don't see what's funny about this result, TBH. When we've just witnessed such a sh*te performance from Hibs, then glorying about a result that sees us also drop down to 5th in the league, just because it was Hearts that got beaten, suggests a pathetic lack of ambition.Nah ..it was funny ..any yam tramp defeat is funny in my book....:wink:

matty_f
13-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Nah ..it was funny ..any yam tramp defeat is funny in my book....:wink:

:agree:

Still in the cup and the Yams got their erses felt. They'll be lucky to stay in the top 6 at this rate.

hibee_girl
13-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Don't see what's funny about this result, TBH. When we've just witnessed such a sh*te performance from Hibs, then glorying about a result that sees us also drop down to 5th in the league, just because it was Hearts that got beaten, suggests a pathetic lack of ambition.

bighairyfaeleith
13-03-2010, 05:55 PM

aye fifth with two games in hand, which given the way we are playing we are sure to win. Celtic better watch there backs, yogis gonna get you:greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
13-03-2010, 05:57 PM

Still in the cup and the Yams got their erses felt. They'll be lucky to stay in the top 6 at this rate.

It'll all be worth it when we miss out on a European place to Motherwell by one point, then. :rolleyes:

Sas_The_Hibby
13-03-2010, 05:58 PM
aye fifth with two games in hand, which given the way we are playing we are sure to win. Celtic better watch there backs, yogis gonna get you:greengrin

Think we look like genuine league challengers now, actually. :greengrin

matty_f
13-03-2010, 05:58 PM
It'll all be worth it when we miss out on a European place to Motherwell by one point, then. :rolleyes:

Or when we get our act together and get third spot on our own merit. :rolleyes:

Alfred E Newman
13-03-2010, 06:00 PM

And so will we. After todays shocker we are in no position to laugh at anyone.

matty_f
13-03-2010, 06:02 PM
And so will we. After todays shocker we are in no position to laugh at anyone.

Away! :greengrin

We're still in the cup (not that folk would tell, going by the reaction), and we've got third place more or less in our own hands with our games in hand.

Contrast that with the Yams, who were well beaten by 'Well today, and already out of the cup - how can you say we're not in a position to rip them? :confused:

Sas_The_Hibby
13-03-2010, 06:04 PM

We're still in the cup (not that folk would tell, going by the reaction), and we've got third place more or less in our own hands with our games in hand.

Contrast that with the Yams, who were well beaten by 'Well today, and already out of the cup - how can you say we're not in a position to rip them? :confused:

Are you Yogi in disguise? :confused:

Hainan Hibs
13-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Before I get excited about two games in hand.....are they against St Johnstone?:greengrin

Golden Bear
13-03-2010, 06:07 PM

To be quite honest I couldn't care a monkey's tosser about the mighty yams.

Their poor result today is of absolutely no significance when compared with that shambolic display by a supposedly "good" Hibs team.

Sas_The_Hibby
13-03-2010, 06:08 PM
To be quite honest I couldn't care a monkey's tosser about the mighty yams.

Their poor result today is of absolutely no significance when compared with that shambolic display by a supposedly "good" Hibs team.

Apart from the fact that it meant Motherwell got three points and look a much better bet for third / fourth than us at this point.

HFC 0-7
13-03-2010, 06:09 PM

Think the problem is that they are rubbish and we know it, we are rubbish and we wont admit it! They have been mince all season, we have been good and now we are mince and it doesnt look like there is a solution to get us better. Although them getting beat today doesnt fix that we were terrible, it does make it a little bit better!

matty_f
13-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Think the problem is that they are rubbish and we know it, we are rubbish and we wont admit it! They have been mince all season, we have been good and now we are mince and it doesnt look like there is a solution to get us better. Although them getting beat today doesnt fix that we were terrible, it does make it a little bit better!

Have you read hibs.net over the last six weeks or so? :confused: There's been nothing but folk saying we're rubbish!

Sas_The_Hibby
13-03-2010, 06:13 PM
In the (unlikely) event of Hibs needing Hearts to beat some team in the last game of the season for us to win the league, I sometimes think some Hibs fans would still rather Hearts lost....... :grr:

Or am I taking this too far? :wink:

matty_f
13-03-2010, 06:13 PM
In the (unlikely) event of Hibs needing Hearts to beat some team in the last game of the season for us to win the league, I sometimes think some Hibs fans would still rather Hearts lost....... :grr:

Or am I taking this too far? :wink:

Yes.:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
13-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Alas, we're now getting to the point where us self-indulgently deciding to get our act together might not be enough. M'Well are on a roll and show no signs of hitting a slump. I'd say right now that they are a stick-on for 3rd.

Golden Bear
13-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Alas, we're now getting to the point where us self-indulgently deciding to get our act together might not be enough. M'Well are on a roll and show no signs of hitting a slump. I'd say right now that they are a stick-on for 3rd.

The only thing circumstance that might jeopardise that is better weather and a consequent improvement in the surface of their pitch!

Sas_The_Hibby
13-03-2010, 06:25 PM

With Dundee United in fourth and Raith or Ross Co. picking up the third Europa Cup spot via the Cup..................