PDA

View Full Version : I'm at the game

.Sean.
13-03-2010, 02:07 PM
To those of you sitting at your pc who could have attended todays game but simply couldnt be arsed, I take it you will attend the neyt round(s) should we win? ****ing disgraceful crowd. To the part timers, ill see you at hampden, you sure show up in numbers there.

sleeping giant
13-03-2010, 02:08 PM
To those of you sitting at your pc who could have attended todays game but simply couldnt be arsed, I take it you will attend the neyt round(s) should we win? ****ing disgraceful crowd. To the part timers, ill see you at hampden, you sure show up in numbers there.
:thumbsup:

See you there

HH81
13-03-2010, 02:10 PM
They have just said its a poor crowd. slight disapointement but 1-0 now so get in there :thumbsup:

Aldo
13-03-2010, 02:10 PM
At 19 I would say you have not a lot of responsibility apart from yourself (I mean Kids etc) I apologise if you have but I live in Fife and have 2 young kids who when at work are looked after by my wife. She is in town today having a well earned rest from them while I take over.

Would love to of been there but circumstance dictates.

Dont take this reply the wrong way but I get what you mean.

:wink:

Lofarl
13-03-2010, 02:11 PM
What is the crowd roughly?

Wotherspiniesta
13-03-2010, 02:13 PM

Oh Oh! Uberfan alert!

I couldn't make the game today because of family commitments.

Quite typing and watch the match you lucky sod. :greengrin

MSK
To those of you sitting at your pc who could have attended todays game but simply couldnt be arsed, I take it you will attend the neyt round(s) should we win? ****ing disgraceful crowd. To the part timers, ill see you at hampden, you sure show up in numbers there.See ye there ...:wink:

HH81
What is the crowd roughly?

No idea but hibs tv are saying there is even gaps in the west.

spudhib
13-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Currently unemployed after being made redundant last year,got a ST but just aint got the dosh today mate,need it for silly thing like food,bills,wife,kids.:wink:Mon the Hibbys 1-0.:thumbsup:

Rory89
13-03-2010, 02:15 PM
For me it was the derby or today, I simply don't have the cash to come through on the train and pay in for both. Disappointed that there's a poor crowd though, don't know why you wouldn't go to a Scottish Cup quarter final if you could.

Actually, why am I justifying my non-attendance to randoms on the internet, Jesus H Christ. Also why would you be sitting on the internet if you were there, especially just as Hibs go 1 up?

P.S "quite a packed Easter Road" according to Preston, surely he'd lap it up if there was lots of empty seats.

Chuckie
13-03-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm in a stinking internet cafe in Delhi sweating my knackers off with my Hibs top on getting the updates fae here...

Geeeeeeeez it Nishy...

the_ginger_hibee
13-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Maybe if watching Hibs didn't induce a deep sleep people would feel they were getting more value for money, thus - bigger attendances.

Lofarl
13-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I've missed two home games this season. Last weeks and this one.

I work in Whitburn, I finish at one on Saturdays. So I normally get the 13:54 train from Bathgate. As these games kick off at 2 I've no chance.

So uberfans I'll see you at Tynie then at the United game.

MSK
13-03-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm in a stinking internet cafe in Delhi sweating my knackers off with my Hibs top on getting the updates fae here...

Geeeeeeeez it Nishy...Lucky you ..wished i was there ...:thumbsup:

Betty Boop
13-03-2010, 02:18 PM

Nae money smart :asshole:

Chuckie
13-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Lucky you ..wished i was there ...:thumbsup:

Get to the game you !! :greengrin

MSK
13-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Get to the game you !! :greengrinGies a sub then .:greengrin...ive been off sick ..nae spondoolies this week bud ...:boo hoo:

Houchy
13-03-2010, 02:24 PM

Yes, I am sitting at my pc, however as a ST holder, I WILL see you at hampden and technically, I couldn't be arsed going today. This is because I have had half my liver removed 3 weeks ago so don't have the energy to go. I'll still have the energy to kick your plukey little arse all over the place if you want to have a go though!!! Now **** off and watch the bloody match instead of moaning!!!:bye:

Edit: I could have attended today so, yes, I am taking this more personally than most people might. I've probably had to miss more games due to illness than you've ever attended so don't come on here shouting the Frikkin shots.

Chuckie
13-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Yes, I am sitting at my pc, however as a ST holder, I WILL see you at hampden and technically, I couldn't be arsed going today. This is because I have had half my liver removed so don't have the energy to go. I'll still have the energy to kick your plukey little arse all over the place if you want to have a go though!!! Now **** off and watch the bloody match instead of moaning!!!:bye:

Edit: I could have attended today so, yes, I am taking this more personally than most people might.

Bevvy ? :greengrin

MSK
13-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Yes, I am sitting at my pc, however as a ST holder, I WILL see you at hampden and technically, I couldn't be arsed going today. This is because I have had half my liver removed so don't have the energy to go. I'll still have the energy to kick your plukey little arse all over the place if you want to have a go though!!! Now **** off and watch the bloody match instead of moaning!!!:bye:

Edit: I could have attended today so, yes, I am taking this more personally than most people might.Settle petal ..:tsk tsk:

Chuckie
13-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Gies a sub then .:greengrin...ive been off sick ..nae spondoolies this week bud ...:boo hoo:

You can have this 100rupee note in my pocket..
It's got a rip in it likes so good luck getting rid of it..

Come away my bonny boys..

Sean - Eat our asses..

Hank Schrader
13-03-2010, 02:27 PM

Tit

MSK
13-03-2010, 02:28 PM
You can have this 100rupee note in my pocket..
It's got a rip in it likes so good luck getting rid of it..

Come away my bonny boys..

Sean - Eat our asses..Yer fine pal ..keep that fer yer chipata...:thumbsup:

James.
13-03-2010, 02:29 PM

Good to see you're getting behind the team by sitting on your mobile chastising other supporters, if only we had more like you.

Sincerely
A Season Ticket Holder