PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.net Player of the Month - February 2010

Barney McGrew
13-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Nae smart comments folks, I've been away on holiday so didn't get a chance to do this sooner. If you can cast your mind back to February, it's time to vote for your POTM.

As a reminder, we played:

Montrose (H) 5-1
Aberdeen (H) 2-2
Huns (A) 0-3
St Johnstone (A) 1-5
Motherwell (A) 0-1
St Johnstone (H) 1-1

We will be adding up the total votes cast at the end of the year to give an overall winner, so every vote counts :agree:

Barney McGrew
14-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Bump

lyonhibs
14-03-2010, 09:15 AM
What an absolutely *****e month, barring the comeback against Aberdeen.

Ian Murray for me. If all the players played for the shirt as he does............................ (you've all heard the rest before :greengrin)

fatbloke
14-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Sorry no suitable candidates.

Sir David Gray
14-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Sorry no suitable candidates.

I'm not being funny but I think you're right. I was at all of the games in February with the exception of the McDiarmid Park nightmare and I am seriously struggling to pick a worthy candidate out of those matches. The only bit of excitement that I had last month was the first half at Ibrox when we played some nice stuff.

I would possibly give it to Stokes, for the sole reason being that he scored scored two goals in games that we drew and if he hadn't popped up with goals, then we would have lost.

matty_f
14-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Went for Stokes, responsible for most of the goals in Feb (IIRC) and his work rate has been terrific - even in the St Johnstone debacle he was bursting a gut.

Hard choice to make though, there weren't many genuine candidates.