PDA

View Full Version : Pay at the Gate

Irish_Steve
12-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Is it pay at the gate tomorrow - I cant see anything on the club website, or do I have to go round to the ticket office??

seanraff07
12-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Is it pay at the gate tomorrow - I cant see anything on the club website, or do I have to go round to the ticket office??

It's pay at the gate i'm sure, if it's not then that's me ****ed cause i'm planning on paying once i'm there.:bitchy:

jpt11
12-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Me too but I spoke to some muppet today at ticketmaster for Hibernian me: is the game all ticket? Dafty: what do you mean all ticket? Me: I mean is the game all ticket?.... This went on for a bit I then changed my tact me: can you pay at the gate? Or do you need a ticket? dafty:oh you need a ticket to get in you can't just get in.... Anyway... I think it's a queue for a ticket then queue at the gate with said ticket. Hope I'm wrong though as that's just murder and I'm no doing it over the phone or online to get charged an xtra £3 for the pleasure for two tickets! :-)

Nakedmanoncrack
12-03-2010, 10:44 PM
To be honest I'm surprised that for a Cup 1/4 Final, with only three stands open, one of which will house 1,600 away fans, that anyone would expect to be able to pay at the gate.

ackeygraham
12-03-2010, 11:57 PM
They have 2.5k in fans....i'd expect the game to be a sell out. I got a ticket as didn't get a cup top up and taking her indoors. So thought be on the safe side, when i spoke to them only column 35 was left in the SS upper.

DarrenSQH
13-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Plenty left online. Tried to buy one but isn't working.

Andy74
13-03-2010, 01:44 PM
To be honest I'm surprised that for a Cup 1/4 Final, with only three stands open, one of which will house 1,600 away fans, that anyone would expect to be able to pay at the gate.

Due to the fact you can and I just have?