PDA

View Full Version : Relaxed..or Brown Trousers

down-the-slope
12-03-2010, 09:46 PM
How will it go tomorrow....:rolleyes:

A bit like the Female hormone i'm bouncing between the extremes....

how do others think tomorrows game will go

One Day Soon
12-03-2010, 09:58 PM

Painfully but with a win

Hainan Hibs
12-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Depends how we start I feel. If we get off to a good start and get out the traps quickly then I think we could win well.

However, have our usual tepid start and County will gain confidence very quickly, their fans will get more vocal, and we will have a very tough game on our hands.

Hopefully Yogi has them in the right frame of mind.

ronaldo7
12-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Our boys will be up for this BIG TIME.

and for all you yams looking in, who posted on your "Come on County" thread.

GET IT RIGHT UP YE.

HIBEES YA BASS

down the slope
12-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Why should it be any different from last week ?. my forecast is 1-1 with 8.500 crowd and i will not be one of them after last weeks gash and we go out in the replay.

chrisski33
12-03-2010, 10:16 PM
my heart thinks we will win but my head says a draw! Not sure i like sum of the chat saying we cud win the cup this yr look what happened when folk thought we cud split the of!

Jonnyboy
12-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Truth is, I'm nervous

I guess that comes with all the previous times I've watched Hibs fall when expected to win

oconnors_strip
12-03-2010, 10:22 PM
think some fans will need brown trousers after 10 minutes:bitchy: whats the odds of some fans getting restless with only 10-15 minutes gone? i just hope that the rest of the fans can drown out their huffing and puffing:notworthy:

Jack Ferrigan
12-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Hibs 4-2 Ross County

It's the Scottish Cup and lets look forward a good open game with some (more) nail biting football with 2 late goals from......?

Cheers Jack

Hibby 2005
12-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Very brown troosers!

James Connolly
12-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Hibs win 2-0, comfortably!:agree:

PatHead
12-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Hopefully players will have learnt from Medda game (as they did against Montrose) and we will win comfortably.

Glass definately half full!

IWasThere2016
12-03-2010, 10:40 PM
We'll scrape a 2-1 .. kinda glad Im no going as I doubt I could take it! I was bag of nerves last week!

noseyhibby
12-03-2010, 10:42 PM

I think Hibs will struggle for long periods of the game, nick a goal from a County defensive error, and just about see them off by the skin of our teeth. It will be a long afternoon of fingernail biting and frustration for most of us.

GreenCastle
12-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Brown pants :faf:

Wow I'm nervous and it's Ross County! Not even the semi final or final!

I hate being favourites!

Let's hope they are up for it and give a good performance - something that has been lacking in recent weeks.

I would take a scrappy 1v0 win but wouldn't be surprised we get beat.....

this is Hibs....in the SCOTTISH CUP :boo hoo:

GGTTH :notworthy:

hfc rd
12-03-2010, 10:47 PM
I'm a bit nervous. But hopefully we can do it and get to the semi's

C'MON THE HIBS!!

Fantic
12-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Relaxed. We'll hammer them.

:flag::flag::flag:

plhibs
12-03-2010, 10:51 PM
No problems, Hibs win.

snooky
12-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Khakied shorts on already.
It's ridiculous that we're quaking.
Should be no contest but hey, we've all been down this road before. :paranoid:

If we keep up the pace of the game we should be okay. :wink:

Mag7
12-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Wish I could say I was confident but given recent form I can see us losing.

However, it's a big big chance for the team to really regain some confidence and I also have a wee feeling things could just click again if we can take control of the game.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
12-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Have to say I'm worried about this game. Other than one dead ball last week the team have been toiling to produce. I want Zouma and Galbraith to start, but I doubt they will.

Kevvy1875
12-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Too much class. I predict The yogmeister to have the troops uber-motivated and a while it may not be a comfortable win or a flattering win I reckon the result will never be in doubt. Hibs win.

Oh aye.....***** all you Yams looking in and praying for an upset. Drag yourselves away to your w*nking chariots for the night and pull one off dreaming of a RC victory. :jamboak:

Realism and self loathing should kick in around 3.45 tomorrow afternoon.:agree:

jakedance
12-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Bricking it.

col02
12-03-2010, 11:19 PM
I have a feeling something will click tomorrow and see Hibs return to something close to their top form.

plhibs
12-03-2010, 11:20 PM
:thumbsup:
Too much class. I predict The yogmeister to have the troops uber-motivated and a while it may not be a comfortable win or a flattering win I reckon the result will never be in doubt. Hibs win.

Oh aye.....***** all you Yams looking in and praying for an upset. Drag yourselves away to your w*nking chariots for the night and pull one off dreaming of a RC victory. :jamboak:

Realism and self loathing should kick in around 3.45 tomorrow afternoon.:agree:

:thumbsup: Love that :top marks

Removed
12-03-2010, 11:20 PM
We'll scrape a 2-1 .. kinda glad Im no going as I doubt I could take it! I was bag of nerves last week!

That's only because the Arab was stalking you :agree:

And for the record I'm not worried about tomorrow :scarf:
There'll be no stains on my breeks :greengrin

Forza Fred
13-03-2010, 04:15 AM
As someone who is waiting and waitng to see how we go - prior to making last minute flight and accomodation details, so as to see us if we DO make the final, I'm pretty sure I will suffer another month of uncertainty by us winning tomorrow.

And no doubt we'll even scrape by in the semi, causing me to fork out about 10,000 dollars for a trip to the final.

What happens there is anybody's guess, but the money will be spent, win , lose or draw..well we cannae draw.!

Lucius Apuleius
13-03-2010, 05:15 AM
The bookies are very rarely wrong in a two horse race. What are the odds?

No brown trousers here.

bighairyfaeleith
13-03-2010, 06:46 AM
We're gonna **** em over by at least 4 goals :wink:

Aldo
13-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Not sure about this one. they will score IMHO but hopefully we will have the quality to beat them.

Mon the Cabbage

Nitten Hibee
13-03-2010, 07:00 AM
I have a feeling something will click tomorrow and see Hibs return to something close to their top form.

yeah thats what i was thinking to mate just a feeling for some reason that we are gonna turn them over big time! Heres hoping

Septimus
13-03-2010, 07:26 AM
The usual feeling in the pit of the stomach but so far the sphincter has proved up for the job.

down-the-slope
13-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Although I said I was swinging between the two extremes...I was leaning ever so slightly to being RELAXED....until reading the number expectant of brown trousers...:paranoid:

Need to look out the Teflon pants for this one.

I reckon the pitch will be a major factor, as we need to play high tempo passing game to over run them (its been bone dry this week so they better have got it sorted from the shocker of last week :grr:- Hogg strained his thigh first half when pitch gave way under him when sheilding ball out, and struggled a bit after that)

Poor pitch that leads to a battle in midfield and we had better get a supply of extra large Pampers to sell from the kiosks

I will take a late goal from my favorite Irishman Rick O'Shea....its is the SC so anyway will do...:greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
13-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote from Nish:

You see SPL teams going out to lower division teams all the time. If we are putting them out every week then we must be doing something right."

"We just need to win the next three games and we have done it," he continued breezily, admirably disregarding over 100 years' of hurt

Gaun yersel big man (even though I don't think you are the greatest to have donned the green and white)

Jim44
13-03-2010, 08:02 AM
Having come to within an inch of my life on this board for expressing realistic pessimism recently, I am well and truly on my road to Damascus. :greengrin I can't understand the doubters and even guarded optimists on this and other threads and I confidently predict a more than comfortable win by at least three goals. :flag::flag::flag:

IWasThere2016
13-03-2010, 08:22 AM
That's only because the Arab was stalking you :agree:

:faf:

jon paul jones
13-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Relaxed with a hint of pre exam tension

Hibs to roar in to a (theoretical safe) two goal lead and then concede a late reply to set up a grandstand finish where us (the twelfth man) stand up and be counted and roar them on to victory.

I love it when a plan comes together!!!!!!!

2-1 Cabbage unless Riordan has his free kick boots on. Get Benji to entice the tackles around the 20-25 yard area and Deeko to do the rest.

Hibs90
13-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Tough game, but 3-2 the Hibs in the end.

:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
13-03-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm away to empty my bowels....pre-match safety measure :rolleyes:

Dinkydoo
13-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Bit nervous but I think we'll see the game through. There will no doubt be a few nail biting moments but we've got style, we've got class...........

We'll be up comfortably by two goals come half time :thumbsup:

:notworthy:

KWJ
13-03-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm giddy with nerves. if i had to bet on the game it'd be draw no bet on County at a tasty price.

BEEJ
13-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Hibs 4-2 Ross County

It's the Scottish Cup and lets look forward a good open game with some (more) nail biting football with 2 late goals from......?

Cheers Jack
:agree:

That's the scoreline I've been thinking about all week. Hibs to win 4-2 with a number of nervy moments along the way.

Rory89
13-03-2010, 01:18 PM
I was pretty relaxed up to today, but now I'm completely shoiting it. The fact that I can't go makes it worse, trying to listen to a big game on the radio is a lot more nerve racking then being there. For all you know when you're listening to it on the radio you're 2 seconds from your side scoring or conceding a goal.

I won't even have the radio at my disposal for the second half, I'll only have Soccer Saturday on somebody's TV :bitchy:. Hibs being 2 or more goals ahead at half time is the only way I can leave the house in any way relaxed.

down-the-slope
13-03-2010, 05:09 PM
need to warn the washer woman of the skid marks in the undergarments ... how are we still in the cup :rolleyes::rolleyes:

that stramash with 5 to go when Murry cleared / stack saved twice....and it hit RC players another twice was unbeleivable and I require to view again just to make sure it did not go in.

Reasonable first half..second we were...lets just say second in every department

Yogi made the changes at right time...little effect.

The players should be made to watch second half until they cry for mercy