PDA

View Full Version : NHC Ticketmaster (merged)

Alex Trager
12-03-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm raging with them, spent nearly 30 minutes on the phone (3 tens) and all of them they said they cant take my-and anoter- card then on the final call they tell me theres a fault with the system,:grr:

Oh and theres very limited spaces now btw

Alex Trager
12-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh and btw Euan cameron -supposed hearts fan- just said he wants Hughes to win it

Lmc2105
12-03-2010, 06:17 PM
I'm raging with them, spent nearly 30 minutes on the phone (3 tens) and all of them they said they cant take my-and anoter- card then on the final call they tell me theres a fault with the system,:grr:

Oh and theres very limited spaces now btw

For the Game tomorrow mate?

Alex Trager
12-03-2010, 06:20 PM
For the Game tomorrow mate?
Yep and also they are saying they might not when - i call back in a hour (which was when i was told to phone back)- still be able to sell them 'cos hibs recall te rest for PATG

Simkin911
12-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Good for me 'cos I don't have a cup top up & can't be bothered with Ticketmaster and plan to roll up & PATG.

PaulSmith
12-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Use the Online system, still tickets available for every stand

Lmc2105
12-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Yep and also they are saying they might not when - i call back in a hour (which was when i was told to phone back)- still be able to sell them 'cos hibs recall te rest for PATG

should contact hibs mate and tell them about how ticketmaster again pi** people off hate dealing with them!!
Hopefully you get your tickets :thumbsup:

The_Todd
12-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I think I must be the only person in the world who books tickets in advance and never has a complaint to make! Maybe they like me...

PiemanP
12-03-2010, 06:39 PM
I think I must be the only person in the world who books tickets in advance and never has a complaint to make! Maybe they like me...

I've never had any bother with them

for the op: call the ticket office direct on 0131 661 1875, if they cant help you noone can :)

PaulSmith
12-03-2010, 06:40 PM

Can honestly say that everytime I've ever needed to book a ticket I've used the on line system and not had one iota of problems

Alex Trager
12-03-2010, 06:41 PM
another 8 minutes of my time wasted

Alex Trager
12-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Just spent another ten minutes trying to sort -nothing- out on the internet purchase thing, and turns out you cant buy two tickets

Godsahibby
12-03-2010, 07:01 PM
I used the ticketmaster number before to try and get tickets for the last derby at Tiny, was told there was only one seat left, turns out after phoning the ticket office number there were plenty left. Would never use the ticketmaster number again.

snooky
12-03-2010, 10:58 PM
I'd rather not go to anything than use that shower.
Rhyming slang - ticket master/wicked b*****ds

Green&White
12-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Well ive just attempted to buy tickets using the online system on the website. it wouldnt take my card!!! all the details correct etc. just got a error msg saying please check your card type. then after about 5 attempts it locked me out my account and said i had used up my attempts for THE SEASON!!!

RAGIN!!!

any1 know if its deffo gna be some pay at gate 2moro??

ackeygraham
12-03-2010, 11:52 PM
I had that earlier on today, gave up with it and ended up phoning the ticket office direct, still got charged the 1.50 booking fee...what a cheek, but much better than ticket master.....

monktonharp
13-03-2010, 01:19 AM
I've had no problems,but according to a few on here,Ticket master and also the TO are still a bit of a mess. Fans dont just come on here to complain,they seem to go on about problems with both organisations on a regular basis.when the hell are Hibernian fc gonna get to grips with it?

NaeTechnoHibby
13-03-2010, 02:41 AM
I'll find out tomorrow, as I bought mine online (ST seat) :greengrin

WindyMiller
13-03-2010, 06:03 AM
I purchase on-line.
I've never had a problem.

7Hero
13-03-2010, 06:14 AM
ticketmater are the worlds largest ticket agent and are, they also charge an arm and a leg for most tickets this is reflected in the booking fee, the hibs ones however don't have too brutal a booking fee compared to others so your service will reflect this. This is not hibs fault as they probably took the option of "less booking fee for punters" at the start of the arrangement meaning "worse service"

I have always bought my tickets from the ticket office and despite waiting a while when busy, i find them pretty efficient to deal with to be honest.

Although yesterday when i told the guy my name he called me an "italian stallion" which frankly i wasn't too chuffed about :greengrin

zemmamarama
13-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Italian Stallion? Ha ha! You'll never be any sort of Stallion ;-)

jon paul jones
13-03-2010, 09:23 AM
hi,

I had no problem using the system but the 2 seats I got are one behind another. When i had problems paying i took off the issue number and cha ching. 2 tickets for the show!

Simples

NYHibby
13-03-2010, 09:28 AM
What I like about the website is that you can more or less pick your seat. I ordered from the ticket office once and they put me in the corner of the West when there where good seats in the middle of the stand still available.

Danderhall Hibs
13-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I purchase on-line.
I've never had a problem.

Same here. I have my suspicions that it's not the website that causes all these problems and complaints...

NYHibby
13-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Well ive just attempted to buy tickets using the online system on the website. it wouldnt take my card!!! all the details correct etc. just got a error msg saying please check your card type. then after about 5 attempts it locked me out my account and said i had used up my attempts for THE SEASON!!!

Were you trying to pay with an american express card? I know the website won't take mine and I have to pay with a visa debit card instead.

Simkin911
13-03-2010, 09:35 AM
I don't have a problem with the website as such but I think it's entirely reasonable to be able to expect to look on the official site and see if I can buy tickets for today's match & the Hearts game via the ticket office this morning.

Or can I PATG today?

No reply on the their phone either. Basic questions & info really.

Winston Ingram
13-03-2010, 09:47 AM
I hate ticketmaster

Green&White
13-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Were you trying to pay with an american express card? I know the website won't take mine and I have to pay with a visa debit card instead.

Na m8. Its just a visa debit.I even tried my sisters card with no luck. I'm gna have 2 go up early and hope I can buy a ticket today.

down-the-slope
13-03-2010, 10:38 AM
best way today folks...goto ground before midday...buy a ticket from the very efficient ticket office....head for grub and a pint...knowing you can roll up with seat sorted.

thats for those of you too disorganised to have it sorted before now:wink: