PDA

View Full Version : Ross County ticket query

Jamesie
12-03-2010, 06:00 PM
I sit in the south stand with the same three guys who I sat beside in the east.

Three of us have cup top ups. The other two received paper tickets for the Ross County game (through the post I may add) while I have received nothing.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Seems a bit odd.

Moulin Yarns
12-03-2010, 06:29 PM
I sit in the south stand with the same three guys who I sat beside in the east.

Three of us have cup top ups. The other two received paper tickets for the Ross County game (through the post I may add) while I have received nothing.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Seems a bit odd.

if you have the cup top up then you use your swipe card

Gatecrasher
12-03-2010, 06:38 PM

i got a paper ticket for the ross county game when we moved to the south i dont think the swipe cards will work

007 Mickey Weir
12-03-2010, 07:15 PM
I don't have a cup top up, but the 2 guys I sit with do. Both got paper tickets when they got there new swipe cards.

I would check that the ticket office don't have one for u!

Swoosh
12-03-2010, 07:23 PM
I have cup top up and received a paper ticket when I went to pick my new season ticket on Saturday.

It was in an envelope along with a letter and the card.

You should definitely have one if you got a Cup Top up. Best get on the phone to the ticket office.

S~

hibee_girl
12-03-2010, 07:25 PM

I have a CTU and I received a paper ticket for tomorrow during the week

Jamesie
12-03-2010, 08:28 PM
I have cup top up and received a paper ticket when I went to pick my new season ticket on Saturday.

It was in an envelope along with a letter and the card.

You should definitely have one if you got a Cup Top up. Best get on the phone to the ticket office.

S~

Cheers mate - just double checked the envelope and found my ticket! :thumbsup: Lucky I hadn't binned it - frazerbob binned his straight away but luckily for him he doesn't have a topup.

I can see trouble ahead tomorrow! :grr::greengrin