PDA

View Full Version : Come on....

the happy hibee
12-03-2010, 05:40 PM
We all say we want to win the scottish cup so lets prove it by filling the place tomorrow and make it a great atmosphere to roar the boys into the semi final! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: from the happy hibee son colin!

AugustaHibs
12-03-2010, 05:41 PM
:thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy:

Lmc2105
12-03-2010, 06:01 PM
We all say we want to win the scottish cup so lets prove it by filling the place tomorrow and make it a great atmosphere to roar the boys into the semi final! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: from the happy hibee son colin!

Top notch post couldn't agree with you more!
lets sing our hearts out scare Ross County show them we are capable of scoring goals and we are a big team not to be messed with!!
SO HIBEES IN YOUR NUMBERS LETS SELL OUT THIS GROUND AND OUT SING COUNTY AND GUIDE THE TEAM TO HAMPDEN!!

Glory Glory!!:notworthy::notworthy:

seanraff07
12-03-2010, 06:10 PM
:notworthy::thumbsup::agree:

the happy hibee
12-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes and lets get the whole ground making noise not just the fans from the east who r now sitting in the south!

Long suffering
12-03-2010, 06:46 PM
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

PiemanP
12-03-2010, 06:47 PM
To the happy hibee's son Colin....why dont you just get your own .net account :greengrin

With you on the post though!! :notworthy:

Hainan Hibs
12-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Unfortunately stuck in Aberdeen working tomorrow:boo hoo:

But I'll be finished at two and will be screaming at the wireless:greengrin

Mon the Hibees:notworthy:

Let's get a trip to Hampden:thumbsup::notworthy::thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
12-03-2010, 08:10 PM

I think it will be a great atmosphere provided the West and FF stand singalong with the uberfans in the South. Oh by the way I will be in the South. :wink:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

NOLA
12-03-2010, 09:11 PM

Yogi makes the same point in his Hibs Tv interview:thumbsup: Make some NOISE!!

hfc rd
12-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Let's outsing those Ross County fans and do our job as the 12th man. Like Yogi said, the team need your support. Hopefully the atmosphere is good tomorrow.

:notworthy:

brydekirk
12-03-2010, 11:01 PM
well said, im sick of all the negitive bull. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
12-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Unfortunately stuck in Aberdeen working tomorrow:boo hoo:

But I'll be finished at two and will be screaming at the wireless:greengrin

Mon the Hibees:notworthy:

Let's get a trip to Hampden:thumbsup::notworthy::thumbsup:

There was me thinking I was the only one who still called it that :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
12-03-2010, 11:36 PM
'mon the ******in Cabbage :notworthy::thumbsup:

Jamie
12-03-2010, 11:39 PM
COME ON HIBS :notworthy:

Dunbar Hibee
12-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Cmon the Mighty Cabbage!:notworthy::thumbsup:

Codheed
13-03-2010, 12:01 AM
My first post ( and , and I'm a Sassenach by the way :greengrin, but have fallen in love with Hibs !, was well looked after when I went to the Irvine Meadow game :thumbsup: ) so good luck to the lads - just get the game won :thumbsup:, and march on to the Semi's - no need to be afraid , your names on the Cup !

monktonharp
13-03-2010, 12:05 AM
c'mon you Hibees,gerrintaethum. we are Hibernian fc ,we hate jamtarts and we hate Dundee,but we will be forever HFC! GIE THEM IT TIGHT hIBS!

Jonnyboy
13-03-2010, 12:06 AM
My first post ( and , and I'm a Sassenach by the way :greengrin, but have fallen in love with Hibs !, was well looked after when I went to the Irvine Meadow game :thumbsup: ) so good luck to the lads - just get the game won :thumbsup:, and march on to the Semi's - no need to be afraid , your names on the Cup !

Well said that man :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard - what's your team down there?

Codheed
13-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Sick of English football ! ( over hyped ) - prefer Basketball & horse racing ! Got into Hibernian , simply because my daughter moved into a flat on Easter Road ! - how shallow is that ? , but I love following the comments , message board etc .( oh , and I've also bought a Proclaimers C.D ! )

Jonnyboy
13-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Sick of English football ! ( over hyped ) - prefer Basketball & horse racing ! Got into Hibernian , simply because my daughter moved into a flat on Easter Road ! - how shallow is that ? , but I love following the comments , message board etc .( oh , and I've also bought a Proclaimers C.D ! )

That's you hooked then :wink:

Codheed
13-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Funnily enough , I used to play 5 a sides with a guy who had been a Hearts junior player- he was a hard b*****d from Gilmerton ! - he'd kill me if he knew I was posting on here !

NOLA
13-03-2010, 12:26 AM

JINX :grr:

Welcome aboard the good ship HIBERNIAN :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
13-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Funnily enough , I used to play 5 a sides with a guy who had been a Hearts junior player- he was a hard b*****d from Gilmerton ! - he'd kill me if he knew I was posting on here !

Oh aye, who was that then?

monktonharp
13-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Sick of English football ! ( over hyped ) - prefer Basketball & horse racing ! Got into Hibernian , simply because my daughter moved into a flat on Easter Road ! - how shallow is that ? , but I love following the comments , message board etc .( oh , and I've also bought a Proclaimers C.D ! )your heart will be broken,broken,sorrow...........:greengrin and as for that hard bassa fae Gillie...............the first time they saw a helicopter,they were up the woods looking for it's nest.:wink:

Codheed
13-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codheed http://www.hibs.net/message/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2384977#post2384977)

A bloke called Roddy Gibb ( be about 53 now) . I believe he was a contempery of Walter Kidd . Anyway , still lives down this way ( near Gateshead ) , and runs loads of junior teams . Used to frequent a pub up there called the "Captains Cabin"

brydekirk
13-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codheed http://www.hibs.net/message/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2384977#post2384977)

A bloke called Roddy Gibb ( be about 53 now) . I believe he was a contempery of Walter Kidd . Anyway , still lives down this way ( near Gateshead ) , and runs loads of junior teams . Used to frequent a pub up there called the "Captains Cabin"
:agree: