PDA

View Full Version : When would a replay take place?

Hibbyradge
12-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Recent performances haven't filled me full of confidence for tomorrow's game.

Ladbrokes are offering a hugely generous 10/1 for an away win, but I couldn't bring myself to bet against us (although it is the cup) and Paddy Power's offer of 4/1 for the draw is rather tempting.

However, if it is a draw, we'll have a long mid week trip to Dingwall.

Conveniently, I have a client in Inverness who wants to see me, so if I knew the replay dates, I could cleverly schedule a meeting that day.

Have dates been announced?

Removed
12-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Conveniently, I have a client in Inverness who wants to see me, so if I knew the replay dates, I could cleverly schedule a meeting that day.

Mentions a week on Tuesday in todays EEN (David Hardie's fault if that's not correct :greengrin)

nickwhibs
12-03-2010, 03:39 PM
There'll be no replay! 90 minutes is enough for us to send the staggies packing :notworthy:

Danderhall Hibs
12-03-2010, 03:43 PM

It's usually 10 days after the 1st match - so 23/24 March.

Which would mean the United game would have to be put back.

Hibbyradge
12-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Mentions a week on Tuesday in todays EEN (David Hardie's fault if that's not correct :greengrin)

It's usually 10 days after the 1st match - so 23/24 March.

Which would mean the United game would have to be put back.

Oh well, dilemma over.

I'll be in Nottingham.

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2010, 03:57 PM
4-0 hibs, no need for a replay.:wink:

Newhaven
12-03-2010, 04:19 PM
If the game is postponed tomorrow it's played on Tuesday the 16th of March at ER with a 7.45pm kick off

If a replay is required it's Tuesday the 23rd of March at Victoria Park Dingwall with a 7.45pm kick off

MussyHibby
12-03-2010, 04:46 PM

Ladbrokes are offering a hugely generous 10/1 for an away win, but I couldn't bring myself to bet against us (although it is the cup) and Paddy Power's offer of 4/1 for the draw is rather tempting.

However, if it is a draw, we'll have a long mid week trip to Dingwall.

:bitchy:

2-0 Hibees!:agree:

Hamish
12-03-2010, 04:51 PM

Ladbrokes are offering a hugely generous 10/1 for an away win, but I couldn't bring myself to bet against us (although it is the cup) and Paddy Power's offer of 4/1 for the draw is rather tempting.However, if it is a draw, we'll have a long mid week trip to Dingwall.

At William Hill (online anyway) you can get 9/5 for EITHER a draw or a RC win

Now if you are a neutral that is a bet:cool2:

KeithTheHibby
12-03-2010, 07:58 PM
At William Hill (online anyway) you can get 9/5 for EITHER a draw or a RC win

Now if you are a neutral that is a bet:cool2:

The only bet for me is a Hibs win, if we cannot take care of an average 1st division at home then we want shot.

GGTTH

Removed
12-03-2010, 08:01 PM
The only bet for me is a Hibs win, if we cannot take care of an average 1st division at home then we want shot.

GGTTH

League table says they're a bit better than average 1st div :agree:

Take out the average and I'd agree though

AFKA5814_Hibs
12-03-2010, 08:10 PM

GGTTH

Many teams have won cups after struggling to beat lower league opposition on the way. The Huns won the Scottish Cup two seasons ago after drawing 1-1 with Partick at Ibrox and being taken to a replay at Firhill.

It doesn't matter a jot how you get there as long as you get there. :wink:

Hamish
12-03-2010, 08:11 PM
League table says they're a bit better than average 1st div :agree:

Take out the average and I'd agree though

I hope that you are both correct, maybe just my natural pessimism and me seeing a half empty, rather than half full 'cup'

seanraff07
12-03-2010, 09:47 PM
I'll say a replay isn't required.. 2-0 Hibs.:agree:

Hibbyradge
13-03-2010, 06:12 PM
It's a funny feeling being disappointed when one wins £80.

TornadoHibby
13-03-2010, 06:15 PM
4-0 hibs, no need for a replay.:wink:

No need to ask you to tip me the lottery numbers for later tonight then BH! :wink: :greengrin