PDA

View Full Version : Yams Teletubbies on diplay at Tynie next week!

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-03-2010, 07:57 PM
I see the wee fat man Robertson has hooked up with the yams as a coach to their strikers :faf:

He couldn't run a bath these days as he's that fat :agree:

Seems like jumbo jim is digging up the dregs of the 80s and 90s teams to try and breath life into the hopeless ones, pmsl when I read this :faf:

Anyway, what "strikers" are we talking about here?...erm, let me guess...erm, naw hud oan a minute....nut, cannae think o any! :faf:

So, on show next week the Teletubbies, jumbo jim, jumbo john and let's not forget jumbo nade, is their dugout big enough for these three?

Striker coach!!....:blah: :faf:

The Harp
11-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Is it no' just a pie eating challenge match between wee Robbo and Nade.
Who would you put your money on? :hmmm:

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-03-2010, 09:03 PM

Hmmm, bit of a hard one that, I'll put my money on Nade the numpty as the wee fatman will be propping up the bar I think

:wink:

lyonhibs
11-03-2010, 10:20 PM
In the immensely unlikely event that Wee Fat Robbo manages to transmit 1/10th of his sense of timing and positioning onto the Hertz joke "strikeforce" you could be laughing off the other side of your face come derby day.

That said, Albino Boy and Fatty Nade are past praying for as far as finishing goes. Gary Glen is the only one I think might have some goalscoring talent, but mercifully he seems relegated to the bench en permanence thanks to a nasty case of the Vlad Flu.

magpie1892
11-03-2010, 10:50 PM
I see the wee fat man Robertson has hooked up with the yams as a coach to their strikers :faf:

He couldn't run a bath these days as he's that fat :agree:

Seems like jumbo jim is digging up the dregs of the 80s and 90s teams to try and breath life into the hopeless ones, pmsl when I read this :faf:

Anyway, what "strikers" are we talking about here?...erm, let me guess...erm, naw hud oan a minute....nut, cannae think o any! :faf:

So, on show next week the Teletubbies, jumbo jim, jumbo john and let's not forget jumbo nade, is their dugout big enough for these three?

Striker coach!!....:blah: :faf:

I understand the hate towards Robbo, but don't concur. He's a very decent bloke who was a better striker than anything seen in Edinburgh in the last 25 years. As another poster points out, if he could get even a tenth of his talent 'infused' into the strikers at PBS, they would improve massively.

But that's not very likely, considering how gash they are.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-03-2010, 11:14 PM
I understand the hate towards Robbo, but don't concur. He's a very decent bloke who was a better striker than anything seen in Edinburgh in the last 25 years. As another poster points out, if he could get even a tenth of his talent 'infused' into the strikers at PBS, they would improve massively.

But that's not very likely, considering how gash they are.

What are we all let's love Robbo on here FFS, I couldn't give a monkeys about him or his gash team there's no way in hell this wee fat failed manager can do right these days, even his pub went tits up.

So guys, lets drop all the sentiments please eh :bitchy:

lyonhibs
11-03-2010, 11:29 PM
What are we all let's love Robbo on here FFS, I couldn't give a monkeys about him or his gash team there's no way in hell this wee fat failed manager can do right these days, even his pub went tits up.

So guys, lets drop all the sentiments please eh :bitchy:

I have naff all "sentiments" for Wee Fat Robbo, save for a healthy measure of hatred, coupled with the inevitable grudging respect that comes from having watched the Fat Jobbie be in the right place at the right time when it mattered to put the ball in the back of the net countless times.

A failed manager he may be, but a failed striker?? I think not. I agree his appointment is probably motivated by FJK's attempts to surround himself with old boys from way back when, but as someone to coach your strikers in the art of finishing, Hertz could do a lot worse.

He'll be fruitlessly trying to polish a turd with all Hertz strikers save Gary Glen though.

hibs1989
12-03-2010, 12:09 AM
:faf: when the ball hits your head and your sitting in row z, that is NADE :faf:

Woody1985
12-03-2010, 12:50 AM

Nade would chin him and then eat all his pies.