PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Derby Tickets Remaning?

Kermit the frog
11-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows how many tickets are left for the Hibs end at ***********?

A Jambo mate at work said to me that they only have 250 left to sell, if we sell out our allocation it should make for a grate atmosphere:thumbsup:

bighairyfaeleith
11-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Lower is sold out, Still selling yesterday for upper section (notice it's not the top tier, cause it's not actually a tier ya yam fuds, half a dozen steps yes, second tier no:greengrin)

Think it will be a sell out though by this time next week!!

K.Marx
11-03-2010, 01:38 PM
if we sell out our allocation it should make for a grate atmosphere:thumbsup:

Even if we dont it should be anyway, best atmosphere i've experienced there is when we took only 1,600 there recently :agree:

I'm positive this will sell out though!

lyonhibs
11-03-2010, 02:31 PM
I don't care, as I'm already going :agree: :agree:

Hope we sell out though.

An Leargaidh
11-03-2010, 02:36 PM
I'm going to Merrick Stadium (http://www.phreeque.com/josephmerrick3.jpg) for the first time ever, my first away derby!
:greengrin :thumbsup: :greengrin

Looking forward to seeing the forklift truck and all the happy Yams...
:nade:

AugustaHibs
11-03-2010, 06:33 PM
41 and first away derby?

Sudds_1
11-03-2010, 06:40 PM
always a great atmosphere from Hibbies at the pigsty....so sell out or not we'll make sure we're heard!:thumbsup:

.....and I'll be there....just as always, to make sure it's properly decorated :wink:

An Leargaidh
41 and first away derby?

Fraid so to both :agree:

Just always avoided going to the place but having moved to this forum from the Bounce I've just been spurred on to actually go and see the place for myself :greengrin

seanraff07
Even if we dont it should be anyway, best atmosphere i've experienced there is when we took only 1,600 there recently :agree:

I'm positive this will sell out though!

I agree, the atmosphere that night was unbelievable, even when it was a poor match most of the way through, and after that goal went in, well i think we know our end just erupted.:agree:

Thomson1875
12-03-2010, 03:59 PM
I agree, the atmosphere that night was unbelievable, even when it was a poor match most of the way through, and after that goal went in, well i think we know our end just erupted.:agree:

was unbelievable that night! My big brother went along(first derby, non hibs fan) with me cause no-one else would due to how p*sh we were playing at the time and we were supposedly going to get beat by a mile! My brother has now got a passion for hating hearts even though he just supports our national side!

Even my brothers yam mates said our support that night was amazing:agree:, Much to me giving them atleast 30mins drive home full of hibs songs:jamboak:. Voice was literally killing me the days after it though!

Lets gert an atmosphere like it again. Roll on the Derby!

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-03-2010, 04:11 PM
anyone out there who has not got a ticket yet, needs to keep in mind that it is not out of the question that this will be the last derby game of the season.

steviecarnie
12-03-2010, 05:01 PM
still to find out if a mates got a spare ticket for me, hope so. or ill need to get my arse down to ticket office sharpish this week.

hibbybrian
12-03-2010, 05:08 PM
anyone out there who has not got a ticket yet, needs to keep in mind that it is not out of the question that this will be the last derby game of the season.

or maybe the last at Tynie ...... or maybe the last ever :greengrin