PDA

View Full Version : 2pm Kick-offs

McHibby
09-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Hibs nearly gave me a heart attack on Saturday....

I was in Edinburgh for the weekend (I live in England) but I got stuck in Haddington and couldn't make it in time for the match. I didn't realise our games were being played an hour early. So I was driving up Easter Road at 4.15pm and I saw a Hibby. Then another, then another etc. And alarm bells started ringing, I was thinking why have these people left the match half an hour early? Then there were crowds of people, I couldn't believe it! Bearing in mind the 5-1 game, I swear I was up to 90!! I honestly felt sick thinking how bad it would have to have been for crowds of people to have walked out with 30 mins left. On Leith Walk I couldn't take it any more, jumped out of the car and ran over to an older guy with a Hibs scarf to find out what had happened.

See when he told me, I could've kissed him!

Not enough light without floodlights :grr: You'll probably not be surprised to learn I am female. And blonde. :idiot:

CropleyWasGod
09-03-2010, 06:58 AM

I was in Edinburgh for the weekend (I live in England) but I got stuck in Haddington and couldn't make it in time for the match. I didn't realise our games were being played an hour early. So I was driving up Easter Road at 4.15pm and I saw a Hibby. Then another, then another etc. And alarm bells started ringing, I was thinking why have these people left the match half an hour early? Then there were crowds of people, I couldn't believe it! Bearing in mind the 5-1 game, I swear I was up to 90!! I honestly felt sick thinking how bad it would have to have been for crowds of people to have walked out with 30 mins left. On Leith Walk I couldn't take it any more, jumped out of the car and ran over to an older guy with a Hibs scarf to find out what had happened.

Not enough light without floodlights :grr: You'll probably not be surprised to learn I am female. And blonde. :idiot:

If I'm walking up Leith Walk at 415 this Saturday, will you kiss me?

munchar
09-03-2010, 09:48 AM

Can i meet you in Leith Walk and tell you we have just won the scottish cup? Feel free to show your gratitude. :cup::angeldevi

CropleyWasGod
09-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Can i meet you in Leith Walk and tell you we have just won the scottish cup? Feel free to show your gratitude. :cup::angeldevi

OI!! I SAW HER FIRST!!

Besides, I have more respect for the lady than to tempt her with mere baubles like the wee Cup.....

munchar
09-03-2010, 10:00 AM
OI!! I SAW HER FIRST!!

Besides, I have more respect for the lady than to tempt her with mere baubles like the wee Cup.....

Sorry mate, i heard you were an :slipper::bandit: My lips are :lips seal