08-03-2010, 10:01 PM
still better than conceding 5 to St Johnstone....:grr:

HibbyAndy
08-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Caldwell was outstanding.

Part/Time Supporter
08-03-2010, 10:03 PM

Still did his level best to cock it all up by fresh airing a header in the 95th minute

:faf:

majorhibs
08-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Only joke about Liverpool fc is their manager. Guy can spot a player but couldnae pick a team to save himself.

Pretty Boy
08-03-2010, 10:09 PM
I wonder who Rafa will be blaming tonight?

Referees, the FA, Blackburn, Sir Alex, aliens from the planet Zog?

Or maybe he could just admit he's tactically inept, has little or no imagination when it comes to changing a game, has made some honking signings and that so called top teams who play 2 sitting midfielders against the likes of Wigan, Stoke, Blackburn and so on don't deserve to be competing for titles or European trophies.

KerPlunk
08-03-2010, 10:12 PM
GIRFUY Red $h1te. :cool2:

Hainan Hibs
08-03-2010, 10:15 PM
EPL - Where Caldwell can be outstanding.

Best league in the world.

My arse.

:greengrin

18Craig75
08-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Sold any chance of a top 4 finish when they sold Alonso!

Dashing Bob S
08-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Time for a global generation whose glory-hunting and success-by-proxy habits were formed in the eighties, to think about jumping ship. London clubs, Spurs, Chelski or the Arse would seem the best long-term bets.

HibeeMcGinn1
08-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Sold any chance of a top 4 finish when they sold Alonso!

100%. with him and gerrard together in the midfield it was virtually unstoppable. rather have darren fletcher though

majorhibs
08-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Time for a global generation whose glory-hunting and success-by-proxy habits were formed in the eighties, to think about jumping ship. London clubs, Spurs, Chelski or the Arse would seem the best long-term bets.

Think they did a bit in the 70´s under Shankly & Paisley mind.

hibsbollah
08-03-2010, 10:40 PM
EPL - Where Caldwell can be outstanding.

Best league in the world.

My arse.

:agree:

We all know Caldwell. If he was in La Liga he'd be outed as an imposter within a month.

IWasThere2016
08-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Liverpool are a mess!
- Huge debt
- Rudderless from the top
- A manager with an eye for expensvie flops (save Torres and Reina)
- A manager they can barely afford to pay-off
- Ageing + limited stadium
- Poor squad
- A manager who a small % of fans back
- Likely to lose their best players
- No prospect of EPL success in short/medium term

Troubled times ahead unless Hicks, Gilette and Rafa leave soon!

Removed
08-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Aye, it's all gone downhill since Alex Miller left :greengrin

Lmc2105
08-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Credit has to be given to Wigan tonight they were fantastic and deserved to win the match!!

i thought wee McCarthy was fantastic and handed gerrard really well!!:agree:

Kevvy1875
08-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Plastic armchair scousers fro Timbuktoo to Edinburgh will not be happy:faf:

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Never knew it was being played tonight, was it at Anfield?

Sir David Gray
09-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Never knew it was being played tonight, was it at Anfield?

No, DW stadium.

IWasThere2016
09-03-2010, 04:08 AM

So Rafa's gonna blame Sammy Lee then :greengrin

Beefster
09-03-2010, 07:00 AM

That cannae be right. He wasn't Hibs class according to some on here.

Oscar Lomax
09-03-2010, 07:35 AM
Players like Bramble and Caldwell are what hibs lack. They will clear their lines, roll their sleeves up and get stuck in and take NO nonsense.
Their football at times, may not be pretty but teams need these types off players. Bamba should study them as Yogi mentioned he wants his players to do and become better players.
Caldwell gets a hell of a lot of stick on here but Id rather have him at centre half than Bamba thats for sure!

LancsHibs
09-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Players like Bramble and Caldwell are what hibs lack. They will clear their lines, roll their sleeves up and get stuck in and take NO nonsense.
Their football at times, may not be pretty but teams need these types off players. Bamba should study them as Yogi mentioned he wants his players to do and become better players.
Caldwell gets a hell of a lot of stick on here but Id rather have him at centre half than Bamba thats for sure!

You think Caldwell is a better player than Bamba????Are you saying that just trying to be controversial or do you honestly think that?
I think the fact that Caldwell plays in the EPL and 'had a no bad game' just proves to the doubters that Bamba can do well in the EPL.....just like Fletch!
BTW the English PL is not as good as some make out....

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 09:16 AM

:asshole: :bye:

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Plastic armchair scousers fro Timbuktoo to Edinburgh will not be happy:faf:

Should they be happy? :bye:

johnrebus
09-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Liverpool are just another club now. They have no right to win anything, and no right to be consistently in the top four. Big deal. :yawn:

Mind you, at least their fans aren't as bad as Chelsea. The wholesale mass exodus during their recent humping from Manchester City, probably caused the pavements to buckle and the streets around Stamford Bridge to subside.

:hilarious

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Liverpool are just another club now. They have no right to win anything, and no right to be consistently in the top four. Big deal. :yawn:

Mind you, at least their fans aren't as bad as Chelsea. The wholesale mass exodus during their recent humping from Manchester City, probably caused the pavements to buckle and the streets around Stamford Bridge to subside.

:wtf: They never had the "right" before, they earned the success they have had and will never be "just another club". You're confusing them with the YAMS! And sadly the ER exodus when losing is as bad.

KerPlunk
09-03-2010, 10:29 AM
:wtf: They never had the "right" before, they earned the success they have had and will never be "just another club". You're confusing them with the YAMS! And sadly the ER exodus when losing is as bad.

Behave yersel'. :rolleyes:

--------
09-03-2010, 11:05 AM

You may well be joking, young man, but IMO you're not far wrong there.

So Rafa's gonna blame Sammy Lee then :greengrin

I'd MUCH rather have Alex in the dugout than wee Sammy.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
09-03-2010, 11:12 AM
I thought Caldwell actually played quite well last night.

I'll get my coat...

Bad Martini
09-03-2010, 12:06 PM
:bye: ... time, a new manager and a new set of owners and all will be sorted.

WALK ON...

ENDOF

johnrebus
09-03-2010, 12:15 PM

Why exactly are they not ' just another club ' ? What is so special about Liverpool? Any success in the distant past means nothing now.

You may as well say that Huddersfield Town are special because they won the league three times in succession in the thirties.

Get over it.

Bad Martini
09-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Why exactly are they not ' just another club ' ? What is so special about Liverpool? Any success in the distant past means nothing now.

You may as well say that Huddersfield Town are special because they won the league three times in succession in the thirties.

Get over it.

Shirrrrrrrley, every club that everyone follows is "special"?

Otherwise, why do any of us follow anyone, or did I miss the point, insshppeechttorr :greengrin

And as for yer anti-Liverpoolness, nae need. Save aw that angst for being disgusted and appauled at all things hunnish...:agree:

johnrebus
09-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Shirrrrrrrley, every club that everyone follows is "special"?

Otherwise, why do any of us follow anyone, or did I miss the point, insshppeechttorr :greengrin

And as for yer anti-Liverpoolness, nae need. Save aw that angst for being disgusted and appauled at all things hunnish...:agree:

Yes, every club is special to its supporters, of course. But Liverpool are no more ' special ' than anyone else. Nothing to do with any anti Liverpool sentiment - although I admit to being more of a Tranmere fan than either of the big two, on Merseyside - they both give me the dry boak in a kind of lesser Old Firm way........,

As for all things Hunnish, :grr::grr::grr::grr: - couldn't agree more. Dirty ****ing Rangers *******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the question again?

:confused:

Bad Martini
09-03-2010, 12:27 PM
As for all things Hunnish, :grr::grr::grr::grr: - couldn't agree more. Dirty ****ing Rangers *******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the question again?

Ive nae idea what the question was mate but **** the huns.

ENDOF :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Franck is God
09-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Caldwell saw us as a step to bigger and better things, while at ER he was our best defender and captain and was a massive loss.

He then saw Celtic as a step towards the Premiership, he was their best defender and captain and as we have seen is as big a loss.

He is a Premiership quality defender whether some people on this board want to admit it or not. I don't think he's top six but I could see him at a Villa or a Spurs quite easily in the future.

He never let us down while at ER and I don't remember him bad mouthing the club when he left, just don't understand what some people have against him?

NOLA
09-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I wonder who Rafa will be blaming tonight?

Referees, the FA, Blackburn, Sir Alex, aliens from the planet Zog?

Or maybe he could just admit he's tactically inept, has little or no imagination when it comes to changing a game, has made some honking signings and that so called top teams who play 2 sitting midfielders against the likes of Wigan, Stoke, Blackburn and so on don't deserve to be competing for titles or European trophies.

What you got against the fine patrons of Planet Zog likes? much better class than the unruly ruffians from Planet Goz :grr:

Wotherspiniesta
09-03-2010, 01:16 PM

Surprise surprise.

Another go at Bamba, this time on a Liverpool thread.

Give it a break, it's boring.

I should also add : LTYF

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Only joke about Liverpool fc is their manager. Guy can spot a player but couldnae pick a team to save himself.

Can he? Who's he spotted? Torres can hardly be claimed - every man and his dug wanted him.

lapsedhibee
09-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Caldwell saw us as a step to bigger and better things, while at ER he was our best defender and captain and was a massive loss.

He then saw Celtic as a step towards the Premiership, he was their best defender and captain and as we have seen is as big a loss.

Don't think that's necessarily true, is it? Thought the story was that he demanded more money from Celtc than they thought he was worth, so they punted him? :dunno:

MWHIBBIES
09-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Can he? Who's he spotted? Torres can hardly be claimed - every man and his dug wanted him.You actualy have a point there.
Rafa has never actualy spotted a player at a young age and turned him into a world class player.Wenger has done it with players like van persie and fabregas and fergie with ronaldo and rooney.
Also rafa has make alot of silly signing and sales like 20m for robbie keane,that is a joke and selling crouch was also silly imo because he adds a new option to any team he plays for and would solve liverpools striker problem when torres is always injured.

Rory89
09-03-2010, 03:20 PM

Spot on. Liverpool have a special brand of grief junkies for fans who think the world is against them, so much so that now they have their wish and everyone does love to see them fail.

Get it right up Liverpool, they better hope it's Aston Villa or Spurs who finish 4th rather than City, because when you look at what's going on behind the scenes at Liverpool and City if Man City finish 4th imo Liverpool won't be back in the top 4 for a while.

bawheid
09-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Spot on. Liverpool have a special brand of grief junkies for fans who think the world is against them, so much so that now they have their wish and everyone does love to see them fail.

Never understood the apparent hatred for Liverpool on this (and other) message boards.

Bizarre IMO.

persevere1875
09-03-2010, 03:33 PM
My mate who's a Liverpool season ticket holder and Bald got this text today

" Saw a guy today who looked just like you except he had hair, u havent been wearing that Wigan again have you "

He didnt see the funny side, I on the other hand just about pissed myself

KerPlunk
09-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Never understood the apparent hatred for Liverpool on this (and other) message boards.

Bizarre IMO.

Read this. Heysel is why I can't abide Liverpool.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/apr/02/championsleague

Hibbie_Cameron
09-03-2010, 03:39 PM
How does that Lucas get a game every week? He is rank rotten imo

Rory89
09-03-2010, 03:42 PM

Bizarre IMO.

To be fair I don't hate Liverpool, there are a few teams down south I don't like and they are one of them, but I don't care about the Premiership enough to hate any of them.

My dislike for Liverpool comes from the way their fans are made out by the media (ITV on a champions league night is the best example, thankfully not next season) to be amazing, passionate fans, when they have a long track record of being thugs.

You could argue that obviously that's just some of their fans and they can't help how they are represented in the media, which is true. It's the fact that Liverpool fans have actually had the cheek to make themselves out to be badly represented which I can't believe, they remind me of Celtic. Also, whilst ManYoo, Chelsea etc are quite rightly made out to be plastic, gloryhunter clubs, Liverpool are seen as passionate and loyal. There's plastic "scousers" everywhere ffs.

MWHIBBIES
09-03-2010, 03:43 PM
How does that Lucas get a game every week? He is rank rotten imoI know,why doesnt rafa play his 17 million pound cm aqualani

jdships
09-03-2010, 03:47 PM

:top marks

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 03:47 PM
I know,why doesnt rafa play his 17 million pound cm aqualani

He's looked nothing special since returning from injury.

MWHIBBIES
09-03-2010, 03:49 PM
He's looked nothing special since returning from injury.
I agree he hasnt been great for liverpool and will never be as good as alonso but was realy good at roma and should be given more time to show what he can do.

Oscar Lomax
09-03-2010, 03:51 PM

He is a Premiership quality defender whether some people on this board want to admit it or not. I don't think he's top six but I could see him at a Villa or a Spurs quite easily in the future.

He never let us down while at ER and I don't remember him bad mouthing the club when he left, just don't understand what some people have against him?

And to LanscHibs, I was not trying to be contrivertial when I said Garry Caldwell is better than Bamba. He IS a far better player and it has nothing to do with the fact that he now plays in the EPL. As quoted above, he was a big loss to Hibs. Bamba could maybe get away with low end championship sides but never ever will he play in the EPL. I cant see what people on here see in him....it certainly baffle's me!

jdships
09-03-2010, 03:55 PM
To be fair I don't hate Liverpool, there are a few teams down south I don't like and they are one of them, but I don't care about the Premiership enough to hate any of them.

My dislike for Liverpool comes from the way their fans are made out by the media (ITV on a champions league night is the best example, thankfully not next season) to be amazing, passionate fans, when they have a long track record of being thugs.

You could argue that obviously that's just some of their fans and they can't help how they are represented in the media, which is true. It's the fact that Liverpool fans have actually had the cheek to make themselves out to be badly represented which I can't believe, they remind me of Celtic. Also, whilst ManYoo, Chelsea etc are quite rightly made out to be plastic, gloryhunter clubs, Liverpool are seen as passionate and loyal. There's plastic "scousers" everywhere ffs.

Rich coming from someone who lives in Glasgow :greengrin!!
Don't know if you have ever stood/sat on/in the Kop or mixed with Liverpool supporters - I have and in my opinion they are the most passionate supporters I have ever been with
My uncle , Billy Liddel , played at Annfield in the 40's/50's and he believed they were the "best of the best of the best " sounds about right to me :thumbsup:

bawheid
09-03-2010, 03:55 PM

A tragedy, caused by drunken football thugs, no doubt.

Not sure Liverpool's thugs at the time were any worse than other English club's thugs, or Italian club's thugs for that matter.

That's why folk are glad they lost to Wigan in March 2010?

jdships
09-03-2010, 04:03 PM
And to LanscHibs, I was not trying to be contrivertial when I said Garry Caldwell is better than Bamba. He IS a far better player and it has nothing to do with the fact that he now plays in the EPL. As quoted above, he was a big loss to Hibs. Bamba could maybe get away with low end championship sides but never ever will he play in the EPL. I cant see what people on here see in him....it certainly baffle's me!

Com'on look at the facts :greengrin
Caldwell has been " tried and found guilty " at international level umpteen times - he is nothing more than a reasonable club player .
Lacks consistency and that little extra something to be a quality player
Celtic coaching staff didn't break their backs to try and keep at Darkheid did they ?

:rolleyes:

jdships
09-03-2010, 04:08 PM

There surely must be other clubs you can't "abide" if that's the best you can come up with

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 04:15 PM

Get over it.

NO you get over it :bye: They're not just another club because I am passionate about them win or lose. The distant past, get a grip and check the records books you can't compare winning something in the thirties to be being CL winners only 5 years ago. Don't tell me you're not passionate about the history of Hibs and the success they have had especially recently with the league cup. So get over yersel!!

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 04:18 PM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/apr/02/championsleague (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/apr/02/championsleague)

Who? The fans, the city, the club or just anyone,what a statement!!

jgl07
09-03-2010, 04:25 PM
You actualy have a point there.
Rafa has never actualy spotted a player at a young age and turned him into a world class player.Wenger has done it with players like van persie and fabregas and fergie with ronaldo and rooney.

I think Everton had a big input here.

MWHIBBIES
09-03-2010, 04:27 PM
I think Everton had a big input here.Agree but fergie has helped him alot to make him the player he is.

Rory89
09-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Rich coming from someone who lives in Glasgow :greengrin!!
Don't know if you have ever stood/sat on/in the Kop or mixed with Liverpool supporters - I have and in my opinion they are the most passionate supporters I have ever been with
My uncle , Billy Liddel , played at Annfield in the 40's/50's and he believed they were the "best of the best of the best " sounds about right to me :thumbsup:

Edinburgh through and through my man. :agree:

Still don't see what makes them more passionate than any other. I'm sure when you've been on the Kop the atmosphere has been great but because Liverpool have thousands of fans who make a good atmosphere on occasion doesn't make them any better than a club with 200 fans a game.

NO you get over it :bye: They're not just another club because I am passionate about them win or lose. The distant past, get a grip and check the records books you can't compare winning something in the thirties to be being CL winners only 5 years ago. Don't tell me you're not passionate about the history of Hibs and the success they have had especially recently with the league cup. So get over yersel!!

You're passionate about them, my mate is passionate about Raith Rovers, are Raith Rovers just another club or not? The answer is no to their supporters, and yes to everyone else. Therefore Liverpool FC and the relationship it has with it's fans is exactly the same as any other, therefore they are just another club.

Hope that helps.

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Edinburgh through and through my man. :agree:

Still don't see what makes them more passionate than any other. I'm sure when you've been on the Kop the atmosphere has been great but because Liverpool have thousands of fans who make a good atmosphere on occasion doesn't make them any better than a club with 200 fans a game.

You're passionate about them, my mate is passionate about Raith Rovers, are Raith Rovers just another club or not? The answer is no to their supporters, and yes to everyone else. Therefore Liverpool FC and the relationship it has with it's fans is exactly the same as any other, therefore they are just another club.

Hope that helps.

Just another club steeped in success and renowned for it world wide.....hope that helps

Rory89
09-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Just another club steeped in success and renowned for it world wide.....hope that helps

So if success is the criteria for how "special" a club is, does that mean Liverpool are becoming less and less special by the year?

KerPlunk
09-03-2010, 05:54 PM
There surely must be other clubs you can't "abide" if that's the best you can come up with

WTF is that supposed to mean ? It's not a case of 'coming up with' anything. (I love you 'holier-than-thou' crackpots.)
Maybe your letting your emotional / familial ties to Liverpool take over.

Liverpool fans will forever remind the world of Yooro triumphs, Hillsborough, Shankly, Dalglish etc.

You never hear them talk of Heysel and how they set English football in Europe back by at least 5 years.

Hey, it's only my opinion - don't let it spoil your dinner.

LancsHibs
09-03-2010, 06:13 PM

Fair do's, its all about opinions, thats what makes it great! We will have to disagree on this one though, I would not swap Bamba for Caldwell!

jdships
09-03-2010, 07:31 PM
WTF is that supposed to mean ? It's not a case of 'coming up with' anything. (I love you 'holier-than-thou' crackpots.)
Maybe your letting your emotional / familial ties to Liverpool take over.

Liverpool fans will forever remind the world of Yooro triumphs, Hillsborough, Shankly, Dalglish etc.

You never hear them talk of Heysel and how they set English football in Europe back by at least 5 years.

Hey, it's only my opinion - don't let it spoil your dinner.

"Only my opinion" as was my saying is that the best you can come up with ! So ?
My emotional/family ties do allow me to know first hand what impact that dreadful night had on all concerned
I can assure you ,true Liverpool supporters , of which there are many thousands , have NEVER forgotten Heysel .
For you to accuse them of "never talking of Heysel " is a slight on the people of Liverpool never mind the club .
Although a Scot I have a great affinity with Liverpool having had relatives play for both clubs

On a personal note I lost two good friends in the Ibrox disaster of 1971
so am aware of the grief of a tradgedy like that first hand.

Anyway I'm sure we both agree that along with Hillsborough it was a shocking happening , both of which the authorities, in hindsight , could have probably avoided .

:Awright!:

KeithTheHibby
09-03-2010, 07:52 PM
You think Caldwell is a better player than Bamba????Are you saying that just trying to be controversial or do you honestly think that?
I think the fact that Caldwell plays in the EPL and 'had a no bad game' just proves to the doubters that Bamba can do well in the EPL.....just like Fletch!
BTW the English PL is not as good as some make out....

Caldwell is better than Hogg though.

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 08:51 PM
So if success is the criteria for how "special" a club is, does that mean Liverpool are becoming less and less special by the year?

You must be on the wind up! So now you're suggesting that one of the most successful clubs in British football, who are still competing at the highest level are now an ordinary team because they're having a bad season after narrowly missing out on the league last year. If Michael Schumacher doesn't win the F1 title this year I suppose he becomes just another driver.

Hainan Hibs
09-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Caldwell is better than Hogg though.

....at hailing taxis:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
09-03-2010, 09:08 PM

I agree completely. Every fan thinks that their club is special, we're all prone to self-mythologising, and its just another self love in, a way of saying that we're special, as we're part of this great family. Nothing wrong with that, we're all guilty of that tribal vanity and conceit.

However, sporting success inevitably brings a cheerleading media into the picture, who should know better, but slavishly endorse the high-profile club's big masturbatory love in, thus taking it to new heights, and attracting insecure glory hunters from way beyond the club's catchment area, who get their jollies by proxy. A pretty nauseating spectacle for the rest of us.

The good news is that Liverpool have had their day; their location and changing economics of the game means that they are probably in inexorable decline. The bad news is that there are other clubs ready to step onto this pedestal and the rest of us will have to listen to the persistent guff about what wonderful, superiour beings their club and fans are.

And, of course, it's all garbage. Nobody has explained to me how coming from one town or, more likely, buying one colour of replica shirt makes you superiour to the rest of the population.

Sir David Gray
09-03-2010, 09:21 PM
You must be on the wind up! So now you're suggesting that one of the most successful clubs in British football, who are still competing at the highest level are now an ordinary team because they're having a bad season after narrowly missing out on the league last year. If Michael Schumacher doesn't win the F1 title this year I suppose he becomes just another driver.

Totally different IMO.

It's Liverpool's players from the 70's and 80's that were special, not the club. These players (Hansen, Dalglish, Rush, Keegan etc) will always be special players and not "just another footballer" and Bill Shankly will always be more than "just another manager" but Liverpool, as a club, will always be "just another club" to all non-Liverpool fans, in the same way that every club is "just another club" to people that don't support it but it's special to every single fan of that club.

Individual sporting greats such as Michael Schumacher, Roger Federer and Jack Nicklaus will always be more than "just another driver/tennis player/golfer" but that's because their success was down to them and them alone whereas a football club's success is down to the players that play for them at any one time and also the manager in charge of them as well.

Liverpool is just another football club and before anyone thinks I'm just allowing my personal feelings to get in the way here, Manchester United is just another football club as well.

Hibs on the other hand...:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Totally different IMO.

It's Liverpool's players from the 70's and 80's that were special, not the club. These players (Hansen, Dalglish, Rush, Keegan etc) will always be special players and not "just another footballer" and Bill Shankly will always be more than "just another manager" but Liverpool, as a club, will always be "just another club" to all non-Liverpool fans, in the same way that every club is "just another club" to people that don't support it but it's special to every single fan of that club.

Individual sporting greats such as Michael Schumacher, Roger Federer and Jack Nicklaus will always be more than "just another driver/tennis player/golfer" but that's because their success was down to them and them alone whereas a football club's success is down to the players that play for them at any one time and also the manager in charge of them as well.

Liverpool is just another football club and before anyone thinks I'm just allowing my personal feelings to get in the way here, Manchester United is just another football club as well.

Hibs on the other hand...:greengrin

Total Nonsense! Ask Schumacher about the car,team,manager etc.

Sir David Gray
09-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Total Nonsense! Ask Schumacher about the car,team,manager etc.

OK perhaps I was wrong to say that Schumacher's success was down to him and him alone, although I think it is true for Federer and Nicklaus. However Schumacher's success was largely down to him. Ferrari could have made their car the best in the world with all the top notch specifications made to it but if they didn't have someone with Schumacher's talent to drive it then it would have been a waste of time.

I still don't think your comparison between Schumacher and Liverpool FC is fair for the reasons that I've already stated.

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2010, 09:50 PM
OK perhaps I was wrong to say that Schumacher's success was down to him and him alone, although I think it is true for Federer and Nicklaus. However Schumacher's success was largely down to him. Ferrari could have made their car the best in the world with all the top notch specifications made to it but if they didn't have someone with Schumacher's talent to drive it then it would have been a waste of time.

I still don't think your comparison between Schumacher and Liverpool FC is fair for the reasons that I've already stated.

Fair comment,maybe I'm looking through scouse tinted glasses!

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 09:58 PM
I agree he hasnt been great for liverpool and will never be as good as alonso but was realy good at roma and should be given more time to show what he can do.

Yep and it's not exactly like theirs tons of competition for a place at the moment, and as long as Rafa is there he will continue to get his chance i'm sure.

lapsedhibee
09-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Fair comment,maybe I'm looking through scouse tinted glasses!

:agree: Nick a clear pair next time.

Reason I don't think the 'puddle are special just now is just as Falkirk says - lack of special players. Gerrard is effective but a whiny, diving, vicky-flicking git; Carragher is a whiny, fouling, git; Kuyt is effective but nothing else; only Torres is really special and he's not playing half the time.

Can't take away the European record though, so Huddersfield analogy inappropriate imo.

Pretty Boy
09-03-2010, 10:59 PM

Bizarre IMO.

I don't hate Liverpool or real Liverpool fans.

What i do hate are guys in their lates 20s, 30s and 40s who are from Scotland and have Liverpool as their English team. These same guys claim anyone in their early 20s and younger who like Man Utd are 'gloryhunters', 'plastic' etc etc.

Eh sorry but who were the dominant force in English and European football when you chose Liverpool as your team? :confused:

Hypocrites, and bitter hypocrites at that.

bawheid
09-03-2010, 11:20 PM
I don't hate Liverpool or real Liverpool fans.

What i do hate are guys in their lates 20s, 30s and 40s who are from Scotland and have Liverpool as their English team. These same guys claim anyone in their early 20s and younger who like Man Utd are 'gloryhunters', 'plastic' etc etc.

Eh sorry but who were the dominant force in English and European football when you chose Liverpool as your team? :confused:

Hypocrites, and bitter hypocrites at that.

Can I just clarify that I don't have anyone as my "English team". I'm a Hibs supporter.

I just find it odd that so many people go to great lengths to "hate" Liverpool FC.

Pretty Boy
09-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Can I just clarify that I don't have anyone as my "English team". I'm a Hibs supporter.

I just find it odd that so many people go to great lengths to "hate" Liverpool FC.

Wasn't aiming my answer at you personally mate, just a general observation.

I'm the same, don't have an English team as such, have a bit of a soft spot for Man Utd as i remember them being fantastic to watch when i was young. Giggs, Cantona, Hughes, Ince, Kanchelskis, Cole and then the emergence of the likes of Scholes and Beckham made it hard not to like them. I also have a bizarre soft spot for Crystal palce which i have no explanation for. Mayvbe because their fans resisted the Spurs, Arsenals and Chelseas of the world and supported one of the smaller London teams.

Bad Martini
10-03-2010, 12:14 PM
WALK ON

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 12:20 PM
WALK ON! Liverpool are finished don't you know, just another team no better than Huddersfield. It's true I read it on here. :faf::faf:

YNWA

Part/Time Supporter
10-03-2010, 12:21 PM
:fishin:

johnrebus
10-03-2010, 12:43 PM
WALK ON! Liverpool are finished don't you know, just another team no better than Huddersfield. It's true I read it on here. :faf::faf:

And if Liverpool were playing Huddersfield Town on Saturday, would you be 100% confident you would win?

:bitchy:

Green_one
10-03-2010, 01:13 PM
In common with any big club Liverpool will get special stick when they fall over and they are happy to hand it out to United supporters for example.

The additional problems with Liverpool are that they

* regard themselves as being special (shown in some of this thread). Like Celtic - the best fans in the world. Tends to invite reaction.
* are living to some extent on past glories and feel the tension of that. The OF, Leeds etc all feel the same. Liverpool at least can do something about it but it is getting ever more difficult. The rise of Man City, co-inciding with their own problems, makes it likely they will not get CL footie next season. That impacts cash, players (signing and staying) and standing.

Liverpool remain a big name but that has fallen somewhat and can fall a lot in terms of world recongition very easily. Can you really remain a big club if you have not won the league in 20 years? If you do not get into Europe? If you go out of competitions early every time? Can the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and a growing band, consider themselves superior. The hard bit will be when everyone STOPS slagging you. Thats when you know its getting bad.

Its OK though. Your manager promised 4th place :greengrin

KerPlunk
10-03-2010, 01:15 PM
WALK ON OOT THE DOOR - "But I try Meesters Gillett....I try Meesters Hicks"

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

Adios, Rafa. :devil:

YouTube - I know nothing! - Fawlty Towers - BBC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EaoPMANQM)

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 01:30 PM
And if Liverpool were playing Huddersfield Town on Saturday, would you be 100% confident you would win?

:bitchy:

And when Hibs are playing Ross County on Saturday am I 100% confident they'll win???? NO

Do I think Hibs are any better than Ross County? YES
:bye:

TRC
10-03-2010, 07:58 PM

Didn't realise NADE was there?

Hainan Hibs
10-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Not keen on Liverpool myself, they come across as an English version of Celtic.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Not keen on Liverpool myself, they come across as an English version of Celtic.

Weighed down under their own tragedies(which are undoubtedly sizeable) but completely ignorant of the feelings of others.

Celtc- 'The Famine Song is pure, dead upsetting an that'

But come Rememberance Day they don't feel ashamed of their disrespecting a minutes silence.

Liverpool- Hillsborough

But when Man Utd had a minutes silence to mark the Munich air crash whose fans were outside setting off rockets to disrupt it. I dread to think what would have happened to anyone, anywhere who disrupted a minutes silence for Hillsborough. The Alan Smith ambulance incident was another highlight on their record.

Rory89
10-03-2010, 08:47 PM

Weighed down under their own tragedies(which are undoubtedly sizeable) but completely ignorant of the feelings of others.

But come Rememberance Day they don't feel ashamed of their disrespecting a minutes silence.

Liverpool- Hillsborough

But when Man Utd had a minutes silence to mark the Munich air crash whose fans were outside setting off rockets to disrupt it. I dread to think what would have happened to anyone, anywhere who disrupted a minutes silence for Hillsborough. The Alan Smith ambulance incident was another highlight on their record.

Also when thousands of their fans went to Athens with forged tickets and got in to the stadium, leaving so many people with tickets unable to get in. Could you imagine if you had a ticket to see Hibs in the Scottish Cup final, you travelled to length of Europe to be there, but you couldn't get in because some scaff had taken your seat with a fake ticket.

Sums up the "I'll suit meself la" attitude of scousers.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Also when thousands of their fans went to Athens with forged tickets and got in to the stadium, leaving so many people with tickets unable to get in. Could you imagine if you had a ticket to see Hibs in the Scottish Cup final, you travelled to length of Europe to be there, but you couldn't get in because some scaff had taken your seat with a fake ticket.

Sums up the "I'll tar everone with the same brush" attitude of you!

blackpoolhibs
10-03-2010, 09:09 PM

Liverpool- Hillsborough

CropleyWasGod
10-03-2010, 09:09 PM

Sorry, that is verging on racism. It's the equivalent of calling all Leithers junkies, and is an insult to all decent folk from Liverpool.

_hucks_
10-03-2010, 09:11 PM

I know you've already been pulled up for this mate, but I can safely say that that is not the general attitude of scouse folks. They're actually generally much frendlier than people from Edinburgh by a long shot.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Sorry, that is verging on racism. It's the equivalent of calling all Leithers junkies, and is an insult to all decent folk from Liverpool.

Predictable insult from a small mind.

CropleyWasGod
10-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Thank You!

Beat it, ya thieving scally.

:devil:

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 09:23 PM

Hope you're never caught up in a tragedy yourself, if you are you'll realise it doesn't make you ignorant of everyone else's troubles at all. Heard it all before so many times.

Rory89
10-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Sums up the "I'll tar everone with the same brush" attitude of you!

I know you've already been pulled up for this mate, but I can safely say that that is not the general attitude of scouse folks. They're actually generally much frendlier than people from Edinburgh by a long shot.

You are both right, I don't actually think what I typed so I'll rephrase to say what I actually meant. I meant to say it sums up the "I'll suit meself la" attitude of many, many scousers.

Racism! Behave. I'm guessing you're role on hibs.net is to take offence at everything people say, is it genuine offence or as I suspect is it just your favourite way of passing time?

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 09:32 PM
You are both right, I don't actually think what I typed so I'll rephrase to say what I actually meant. I meant to say it sums up the "I'll suit meself la" attitude of many, many scousers.

Racism! Behave. I'm guessing you're role on hibs.net is to take offence at everything people say, is it genuine offence or as I suspect is it just your favourite way of passing time?

Just out of interest how many scousers do you know personally?

blackpoolhibs
10-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Hope you're never caught up in a tragedy yourself, if you are you'll realise it doesn't make you ignorant of everyone else's troubles at all. Heard it all before so many times.

Thanks for your concern.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks for your concern.

It's not concern, it's pity! You are however still welcome to it.

blackpoolhibs
10-03-2010, 09:42 PM
It's not concern, it's pity! You are however still welcome to it.

Again thanks.

Rory89
10-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Just out of interest how many scousers do you know personally?

Very good, I don't have any Scouse friends although I have spent time there if that's of any interest to you.

I don't really know why you're still objecting, I admitted my original post was labelling all Scousers and took it back. Obviously a lot of Scousers do have this attitude I mentioned, you could look at the incident I refer to, the fact that the level of people on disability benefits is so higher than normal or the way in which footballers houses in Merseyside get robbed like no other city.

Of course I'm sure I'll soon hear how none of these things are actually true.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2010, 09:47 PM

I'm sorry but i'm sure every person on this thread has had some sort of tragedy themselves. Whether that be the death of a loved one, illness or so on.

The simple fact is that whilst Liverpool fans are very keen to keep Hillsoborough fresh in the memory, rightly IMO, and have the event respected and commemorated, again rightly IMO, a fair few were unwilling to extend the same courtesy to the fans of Manchester United not so long ago. This to me shows an ignorance of other peoples troubles.

Antifa Hibs
10-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Always find it amusing when people think Edinburgh is far superior to other cities or 'slums', should try stepping out yer detatched bungalows in yer wannabe upper class area#s and open your eye's. Every area has good parts, every area has bad parts. :agree:

Yesterday in the Evening News alone I read about an 85 year old lady being mugged and about a guy getting stabbed and shot in a boozer. I also mind reading in the EEN that Edinburgh was fast catching up with the likes of Glasgow and did infact in some crimes have a far higher rate than Glasgow.

Then there's our supporters. Our casual/hooligan element pretty much renowned UK wide. Had a fan attack the ref at derby aswell as other instances such (minor) missle throwing, stupid songs getting sung, minutes silences getting broken etc. No exactly angels ourselves, no supporters are.

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good arguement and slagging though :wink:

bawheid
10-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Liverpool- Hillsborough

The simple fact is that whilst Liverpool fans are very keen to keep Hillsoborough fresh in the memory, rightly IMO, and have the event respected and commemorated, again rightly IMO, a fair few were unwilling to extend the same courtesy to the fans of Manchester United not so long ago. This to me shows an ignorance of other peoples troubles.

You're sure about this?

Liverpool fans travelled to Manchester to let off fireworks before a Manchester derby?

How do you know it wasn't City fans, who have a track record of singing obscene songs about the Munich disaster?

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Very good, I don't have any Scouse friends although I have spent time there if that's of any interest to you.

I don't really know why you're still objecting, I admitted my original post was labelling all Scousers and took it back. Obviously a lot of Scousers do have this attitude I mentioned, you could look at the incident I refer to, the fact that the level of people on disability benefits is so higher than normal or the way in which footballers houses in Merseyside get robbed like no other city.

Of course I'm sure I'll soon hear how none of these things are actually true.

If the facts about disability are available then I'm sure you're right and the footballers houses thing is also. I was interested as I thought you had spent some time in Liverpool and had experienced something that had soured your opinions of many scousers, that's the reason I asked and I appreciated your post changing.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2010, 10:06 PM
You're sure about this?

Liverpool fans travelled to Manchester to let off fireworks before a Manchester derby?

How do you know it wasn't City fans, who have a track record of singing obscene songs about the Munich disaster?

The TV news and newspapers at the time seemed fairly sure it was Liverpool fans. Not saying this is strictly accuarate as i'm sure the press love a good story but that was certainyl what was reported.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I'm sorry but i'm sure every person on this thread has had some sort of tragedy themselves. Whether that be the death of a loved one, illness or so on.

By a minority of mindless idiots is my point..............not all scousers.

HibbyAndy
10-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Liverpool better get used to the Europa cup cause its what they will be in next season.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Always find it amusing when people think Edinburgh is far superior to other cities or 'slums', should try stepping out yer detatched bungalows in yer wannabe upper class area#s and open your eye's. Every area has good parts, every area has bad parts. :agree:

Yesterday in the Evening News alone I read about an 85 year old lady being mugged and about a guy getting stabbed and shot in a boozer. I also mind reading in the EEN that Edinburgh was fast catching up with the likes of Glasgow and did infact in some crimes have a far higher rate than Glasgow.

Then there's our supporters. Our casual/hooligan element pretty much renowned UK wide. Had a fan attack the ref at derby aswell as other instances such (minor) missle throwing, stupid songs getting sung, minutes silences getting broken etc. No exactly angels ourselves, no supporters are.

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good arguement and slagging though :wink:

That's it you've made up my mind, I'm moving back to Liverpool................
"Ma" Iron me shell suit and get the scouse on girl, I'm robbin a car and gettin meself outa this dump, they're mad up ere, I'm comin ome awrite sound cya soon girl.

hibsdaft
10-03-2010, 10:16 PM
ynwa

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Liverpool better get used to the Europa cup cause its what they will be in next season.

Struggling to qualify for even that at the moment.

MSK
10-03-2010, 10:17 PM
That's it you've made up my mind, I'm moving back to Liverpool................
"Ma" Iron me shell suit and get the scouse on girl, I'm robbin a car and gettin meself outa this dump, they're mad up ere, I'm comin ome awrite sound cya soon girl.:greengrin

RoslinInstHibby
10-03-2010, 10:19 PM
i really don't think Liverpool willl finish 4th now, i wouldn't be surprised if City & Villa finish above them:agree:

bawheid
10-03-2010, 10:20 PM
The TV news and newspapers at the time seemed fairly sure it was Liverpool fans. Not saying this is strictly accuarate as i'm sure the press love a good story but that was certainyl what was reported.

Ah, right. :agree:

Green_one
10-03-2010, 11:26 PM

Yeah just make up yours. Gun crime in Liverpool and Glasgow is way higher than Edinburgh for example. All you can come up with are two very minor crimes as headliners. Want to campare Liverpool headlines

How about a wee boy getting killed by two kids on a railways line - LIVERPOOL

The wee boy shot DEAD on a bike by another - erm LIVERPOOL

The day Hibs fans kill a bunch of opposing fans in any circumstances is the day I stop watching football forever. Best fans in the world still though. :confused:

If you think Edinburgh is anywhere near Glasgow in terms of crime then simply put your postal address down as Glasgow next time you renew your car insurance. Expect a significant cost rise.

Get real. Glasgow and Liverpool are lovely. The folk are pure dead friendly. Blah blah blah .

CropleyWasGod
11-03-2010, 12:17 AM

Genuine offence at your (sic) apparent assumption (before you retracted it) that all people from one place are inherently the same.

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Scouse’s plans for Saturday (as alluded to on various threads) :greengrin

Wait for Benefit (fraud) check to arrive, before heading swiftly to the post office, to cash cheque. Rob the papers from the newsagent and head home for breakfast.
Following a hearty breakfast “borrow” car from two streets away and head to Easter Road with forged ticket. Abandon car in a disabled space and jog to “Behind The Goals” arriving at 1240 (too late to get a seat).

Hang around the charity collectors outside (refusing to donate anything) before sneakily stealing a collection bucket and commencing my own “collection” in BTG before discarding the bucket over some ****ers head who has reserved eight seats and two tables.

Leave “behind the goals” too late for kick off and rush to turnstiles knocking over innocent fans on the way. Move to my seat :singing: YNWA and disrupting the minutes silence (not connected to Liverpool so I don’t care) Sit in “my” seat and watch laughing as my forged ticket causes chaos with seating arrangements.

Leave early and “borrow” another car, (preferably one with a blue badge this time) and head to unnamed Heart’s players house and “borrow” his stuff.

Just another day don’t you know! :thumbsup: :devil: :tee hee:

KerPlunk
11-03-2010, 09:07 AM
yawn

Fixed that for you. :cool2:

Antifa Hibs
11-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Yeah just make up yours. Gun crime in Liverpool and Glasgow is way higher than Edinburgh for example. All you can come up with are two very minor crimes as headliners. Want to campare Liverpool headlines

How about a wee boy getting killed by two kids on a railways line - LIVERPOOL

The wee boy shot DEAD on a bike by another - erm LIVERPOOL

The day Hibs fans kill a bunch of opposing fans in any circumstances is the day I stop watching football forever. Best fans in the world still though. :confused:

If you think Edinburgh is anywhere near Glasgow in terms of crime then simply put your postal address down as Glasgow next time you renew your car insurance. Expect a significant cost rise.

Get real. Glasgow and Liverpool are lovely. The folk are pure dead friendly. Blah blah blah .

If you were to concentrate on a few headlines and a few dodgy area's then going by that every city in the world is a dump. Barcelona, Paris, Madrid, Edinburgh, all lovely cities, all have their good area's and there bad area's, all will have their fair share of crime.

Maybe it is what area you stay in, in Edinburgh? But for me who has stayed in the heart of Muirhoose and Granton and the last 20+ years, where there has been murders, stabbings, shootings, robberies, druggies and alkies everywhere, I find it hard to believe anyone can slag anyother city based on a few dodgy council schemes when we have these dodgy council schemes ourselves.

Edinburgh city center, cracking. Glasgow city center, cracking. Liverpool city center, cracking. Go 5 miles out of the city centre though to Sighthill, Niddrie and Pilton and the difference is night and day, same as every major place in the world!

Mag7
11-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Always good to see the likes of Liverpool getting stuffed. They're no different to the likes of Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal except without the recent success. The fact that they, a bit like Celtic, attempt to mythologise themselves as somehow more worthy, more of a people's club, is pure baloney.

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Always good to see the likes of Liverpool getting stuffed. They're no different to the likes of Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal except without the recent success. The fact that they, a bit like Celtic, attempt to mythologise themselves as somehow more worthy, more of a people's club, is pure baloney.

:yawn: :zzzzz!:

The People's club is Everton not Liverpool.....according to Moyes anyway.

boomtownhibby
11-03-2010, 12:11 PM
think man city will get 4th now:thumbsup:

Bad Martini
11-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Putting aside the anti-Liverpool pish (which, whilst I partake in ripping the weedgies, do acknowledge nothing like them "all" are rat eating, jobless smellies) which is pish, the fact is the thread was yet (ANOTHER) boring dirge about ripping the **** out a team who has nothing to do with Hibs, not a competitor to Hibs yet fellow Hibs fans, feel the need to start with other Hibs fans, for nothing.

At the end of the day, banter is "ahaha...yer teams pish and yer winning nitto this season" - thats true, and fair dues, its fair to say.

All the rest, is all bitter people being afflicted (ironically slagging the scousers of this loving tragedy and drama) by the Liverpool fans when all along, the ****ing stupid ironic obviousticities are blatant here and the folk firing these pelters are very much ripping the pish out themselves, albeit indirectly.

That stupid, stupid glory hunting Liverpool fans would never know about these things....:devil:

lapsedhibee
11-03-2010, 12:25 PM
ironic obviousticities

:dizzy:

KerPlunk
11-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Putting aside the anti-Liverpool pish (which, whilst I partake in ripping the weedgies, do acknowledge nothing like them "all" are rat eating, jobless smellies) which is pish, the fact is the thread was yet (ANOTHER) boring dirge about ripping the **** out a team who has nothing to do with Hibs, not a competitor to Hibs yet fellow Hibs fans, feel the need to start with other Hibs fans, for nothing.

At the end of the day, banter is "ahaha...yer teams pish and yer winning nitto this season" - thats true, and fair dues, its fair to say.

All the rest, is all bitter people being afflicted (ironically slagging the scousers of this loving tragedy and drama) by the Liverpool fans when all along, the ****ing stupid ironic obviousticities are blatant here and the folk firing these pelters are very much ripping the pish out themselves, albeit indirectly.

That stupid, stupid glory hunting Liverpool fans would never know about these things....:devil:

Am I alone in finding this post completely incomprehensible ?? :confused:

Bad Martini
11-03-2010, 12:28 PM
:dizzy:

:cool2: :greengrin

Rory89
11-03-2010, 04:49 PM

What reason would you say people have to be bitter about a team who "has nothing to do with Hibs"? Could it be that people are just contributing their opinions?

H18sry
11-03-2010, 05:07 PM

I would love Hibs to get used to the Europa cup. :agree:

YNWA

Sir David Gray
11-03-2010, 07:41 PM
1-0 Lille, 6 minutes left. :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
11-03-2010, 07:44 PM
:grr:

Hainan Hibs
11-03-2010, 07:46 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
11-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Full time.

Nae luck Scousers! :faf:

Wotherspiniesta
11-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Full time.

Nae luck Scousers! :faf:

:top marks :faf:

ArabHibee
11-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Scouse’s plans for Saturday (as alluded to on various threads) :greengrin

Wait for Benefit (fraud) check to arrive, before heading swiftly to the post office, to cash cheque. Rob the papers from the newsagent and head home for breakfast.
Following a hearty breakfast “borrow” car from two streets away and head to Easter Road with forged ticket. Abandon car in a disabled space and jog to “Behind The Goals” arriving at 1240 (too late to get a seat).

Hang around the charity collectors outside (refusing to donate anything) before sneakily stealing a collection bucket and commencing my own “collection” in BTG before discarding the bucket over some ****ers head who has reserved eight seats and two tables.

Leave “behind the goals” too late for kick off and rush to turnstiles knocking over innocent fans on the way. Move to my seat :singing: YNWA and disrupting the minutes silence (not connected to Liverpool so I don’t care) Sit in “my” seat and watch laughing as my forged ticket causes chaos with seating arrangements.

Leave early and “borrow” another car, (preferably one with a blue badge this time) and head to unnamed Heart’s players house and “borrow” his stuff.

Just another day don’t you know! :thumbsup: :devil: :tee hee:

:faf::top marks

Hainan Hibs
11-03-2010, 08:42 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/im-level-with-steven-gerrard-on-premiership-titles/477911290706?v=feed&story_fbid=316732798925#!/pages/im-level-with-steven-gerrard-on-premiership-titles/477911290706?v=wall

Facebook page - I'm level with Steven Gerrard on Premiership titles:greengrin

hibsdaft
11-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Walk on with hope in your heart.

Alex B
11-03-2010, 11:10 PM

:confused: What you on about?

I'm assuming you're a Liverpool supporter, so fair enough if you don't take kindly to folk who put the boot into them but how are they 'ripping the pish out of themselves'? If you dish it out you have to be able to take it too.

blackpoolhibs
11-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Walk on with hope in your heart.

And you'll never win again.

Hainan Hibs
11-03-2010, 11:13 PM
And you'll never win again.

Sign on, SIGN ON,

Hibs On Tour
12-03-2010, 12:54 PM

I'd rather have my ma at centre-half than caldwell and she's potted... *if* GC stuck to booting the ball out then maybe he'd be a decent centre-half. Trouble is that he thinks he's Paulo frickin Maldini and does his usual 'ahm GC - ah'll jus take the ball for a wee walk tied to ma boot' routine on the edge of the penalty area, loses it and causes a goal against his team [time and time again]. Absolute bombscare IMO.

The fake twitter page about him is just what I think he would post up if he had the minerals :greengrin