PDA

View Full Version : You think the Edinburgh and Glasgow Derbies are hostile..?

Antifa Hibs
08-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Check this out > YouTube - Diyarbakırspor - Bursaspor Olaylar 5 [06.03.2010] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj2ZfUD3UZY) :shocked:

Meant to be about politics, one team ultra nationalists, other team are generally separatists. So instead of going outside and leathering each other they decide to throw missiles at players and officials. :confused:

F@nnies!

Viva_Palmeiras
08-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Check this out > YouTube - Diyarbakırspor - Bursaspor Olaylar 5 [06.03.2010] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj2ZfUD3UZY)[/URL] :shocked:

Meant to be about politics, one team ultra nationalists, other team are generally separatists. So instead of going outside and leathering each other they decide to throw missiles at players and officials. :confused:

F@nnies!

Absolutely Mental presume the game was abandoned - riot shields to take corners!

However I have on tape footage from Tynie where JC went up to take a corner at the School End and coins reigned down on him. Shrugged it off and took the corner - you cant buy class.

I know we're no angels either but the extent it went on during that match was quite shocking.

Glad we've on the whole stamped that thing out.

ano hibby
08-03-2010, 12:32 PM
jeekers mon, dont fancy that much

allmodcons
08-03-2010, 12:43 PM
I know I shouldn't, but was pissing myself watching that clip.

Absolutely superb lunchtime entertainment.

You can almost hear the players saying 'no way am I taking a ******ing corner'.

As for the guy going to a take a thrown in:faf:

goosano
08-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Abandoned after 18 minutes

Wembley67
08-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Can someone embed the link as I'm at work and cannot get onto youtube....appreciated as always :thumbsup:

LiverpoolHibs
08-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Diyarbakir's right in the heart of Turkish Kurdistan - I think it's the home city of the PKK.

It's also where the majority of the Armenian/Assyrian Genocide took place, so I don't think Turkey's very popular generally there.

noseyhibby
08-03-2010, 02:19 PM

I'm sorry that you call yourself a Hibby, in fact, a football supporter. This is violence and sickening, yet you find it funny!:bitchy:

allmodcons
08-03-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm sorry that you call yourself a Hibby, in fact, a football supporter. This is violence and sickening, yet you find it funny!:bitchy:

Why the ****** would you need to be an apologist for me.

Perhaps, I have a 'slightly' different sense of humour than you?

I'm not condoning violence, merely, found the clip amusing, basically, if you didn't think it was funny I couldn't give a toss.

Why don't you stick to doing what you're good at, and go away back to the board and have a right good moan (as the true Hibby you are) about how poor you think 'your' team is.

WeAreHibs
08-03-2010, 03:55 PM

I'm not condoning violence, merely, found the clip amusing, basically, if you didn't think it was funny I couldn't give a toss.

Why don't you stick to doing what you're good at, and go away back to the board and have a right good moan (as the true Hibby you are) about how poor you think 'your' team is.

Sorry mate, but thats's really not funny, it's actually shocking!

I dont understand how anyone could have a sense of humour that would find that amusing.

Big_D
08-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Diyarbakir's right in the heart of Turkish Kurdistan - I think it's the home city of the PKK.

It's also where the majority of the Armenian/Assyrian Genocide took place, so I don't think Turkey's very popular generally there.

Correct and in the previous game in Bursa Bursaspor spoke out against terrorism hence this weekends problems

HibSem
08-03-2010, 04:41 PM
There's political reasons for the violence between these two sides its not just football rivalry.

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-03-2010, 05:33 PM
An absolute disgrace these teams continue to play, if this was in the UK the grounds would have been shut down and points deducted, **** animals in anybodys language and UEFA don't bother their ***** about it

:grr:

noseyhibby
08-03-2010, 05:51 PM

Typical response from a thug. If you think that splitting someones head open with a rock is humorous there is no place in football grounds or anywhere else for your kind. Don't try to deflect attention away from yourself by referring back to Hibs. You know you're out of order, and let's have less of the lippy response.

allmodcons
08-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Typical response from a thug. If you think that splitting someones head open with a rock is humorous there is no place in football grounds or anywhere else for your kind. Don't try to deflect attention away from yourself by referring back to Hibs. You know you're out of order, and let's have less of the lippy response.

'Forgive me father for I have sinned'.

What makes you so high and mighty. If you'd taken the time to read my reply you'd see I said I wasn't condoning the violence.

If you can't see the humour in half a dozen riot police shuffling back and forth (comically) in front of a corner flag whilst someone tries to take the kick that's your problem.

For what it's worth I thnk the guys throwing the missiles are phannies, but still say the somewhat surreal situation during the clip/match is hilarious.

When you've come down off your high horse, maybe you'll see that your reaction to my original post was completely OTT.

allmodcons
08-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Sorry mate, but thats's really not funny, it's actually shocking!

I dont understand how anyone could have a sense of humour that would find that amusing.

Read my last post to Nosey Hibby, maybe that'll help you 'understand'.

blackpoolhibs
09-03-2010, 12:29 PM
I dont see what the problem is? Obviously there will be cctv, and everyone will be on that. Coupled with them all sitting down in an all seater stadium, the club should have everyones names on their data base, so they should all be expecting an early morning knock on the door.:devil:

judas
09-03-2010, 01:02 PM

Have to be straight here. I also found it hilarious. :faf:

judas
09-03-2010, 01:03 PM

Sorry. But that clip has a dark comic value.

hfc rd
09-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Wow!!

hibeemarley
09-03-2010, 02:17 PM
The Groundsman must have mad a few quid clearing that lot up :agree:

CB_NO3
09-03-2010, 04:24 PM
I found it quite amuzing, as did my two brothers. We aint laughing at the fact that it looks fun, more to the fact that that sort of thing can go on (if that makes sence).

Infact I do condone violence, am going to go outside and mug a granny. :bye:

The Baldmans Comb
09-03-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm in the darkly amused camp as well probably because I am so detatched from the situation never having heard of either team or whatever cause either represents and you can just feel for the player who is on corner kick duty for the day.:rolleyes:

Hainan Hibs
09-03-2010, 06:21 PM

You know what, I found it funny too, but now that I find I've got the chance to get on a moral high horse, make myself look all high and mighty, and look a better person than you on a messageboard, I'm going to say you should be ashamed to call yourself a hibs fan:grr:

:greengrin

Nakedmanoncrack
09-03-2010, 07:58 PM

Have to say I found it hilarious too:greengrin.

allmodcons
09-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Here was me thinking I'd become a 'thug' unfit to follow my beloved Hibs:wink: