PDA

View Full Version : Ross County

Billy Whizz
08-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Noticed that they have sold all their full 1,600 ticket allocation for the game on Saturday! I'm presuming that they will have the lower and upper tier on Saturday towards the empty East?.
Makes for a great atmosphere in the south with hopefully a full stand of Hibs and County Supporters.
Leaves less than 12,000 tickets for Hibs on Saturday. Hopefully we can sell out and have a "Full House":thumbsup:

Vini1875
08-03-2010, 10:36 AM
I imagine they will making a fair bit of noise as it will be a big day out for them.

Carheenlea
08-03-2010, 11:33 AM
It would be an insult to our club should there be tickets for this game left.

There must be well in excess of 12K Hibs fans who are excited about an
opportunity to progress to the semi finals of The Scottish Cup, and are in a position to attend.

Should be sold out midweek at latest.

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-03-2010, 02:07 PM
We also must treat them with the utmost respect on the park, they are a good solid 1st division team and well orginised, they will be in our faces from the first bell and we need to be on our toes to ensure there are no slip up's, I predict a very hard game

1-0 or 2-1 to us

hibs is life
08-03-2010, 07:41 PM
well ill be in the comp at the game early start

KWJ
08-03-2010, 07:58 PM
my worry is that the crap pitch is going to suit County a hell of a lot more than it will suit us. Going to be far from easy.

.Sean.
08-03-2010, 08:44 PM
my worry is that the crap pitch is going to suit County a hell of a lot more than it will suit us. Going to be far from easy.
A toughie but i'm sure we'll get through :agree:

Dashing Bob S
08-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Disappointed that there's been no tiresome nutter come on this thread telling us that the Ross County fans are all Huns yet.

CropleyWasGod
08-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Disappointed that there's been no tiresome nutter come on this thread telling us that the Ross County fans are all Huns yet.

Yeah, well, that's 'cos they're all in the Ra.

Part/Time Supporter
08-03-2010, 09:05 PM

Not really, because Ross County aren't your stereotypical "big, physical side". Looking at their team on Saturday, the only two big players are the two centre halves. Three of the midfielders (Brittain, Lawson and Vigurs) are 5'9'' or less.

Dashing Bob S
09-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Not really, because Ross County aren't your stereotypical "big, physical side". Looking at their team on Saturday, the only two big players are the two centre halves. Three of the midfielders (Brittain, Lawson and Vigurs) are 5'9'' or less.

So we can get depressed about being passed off the park instead of outmuscled.

Petrie, get watering that pitch! Yogi, high punts for Nish, Bamba and Hanlon please!

Hainan Hibs
09-03-2010, 08:03 AM

I'm madly searching for the Union Flag photo's as I type.:agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-03-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm madly searching for the Union Flag photo's as I type.:agree:

You can bet your life they'll be there, up where they come from is a hun stronghold

--------
09-03-2010, 10:25 AM
County are well capable of winning this tie, and Hibs will have to be focussed and on form to progress. Seriously, this is no formality.

FWIW, I lived 'up where they come from' and in my experience there were easily 1600 genuine County fans who supported County before anyone else.

The 'Huns' tended to stay in the pubs to watch their heroes on Sky or Setanta - apart, that is, from the three or four busloads that went off down the A9 every second weekend.

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 12:26 PM

Maybe this is our chance to actually physically match a side in midfield for once.:greengrin

LamontHFC©
09-03-2010, 12:29 PM
County are well capable of winning this tie, and Hibs will have to be focussed and on form to progress. Seriously, this is no formality.

FWIW, I lived 'up where they come from' and in my experience there were easily 1600 genuine County fans who supported County before anyone else.

The 'Huns' tended to stay in the pubs to watch their heroes on Sky or Setanta - apart, that is, from the three or four busloads that went off down the A9 every second weekend.

:agree:. Same.

Easy.

The_Todd
09-03-2010, 12:34 PM
You can bet your life they'll be there, up where they come from is a hun stronghold

Show me any town or city in Scotland which isn't infested with the OF. Edinburgh is not immune either.

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Show me any town or city in Scotland which isn't infested with the OF. Edinburgh is not immune either.

Orkney Islands, does that count?:rolleyes:

Musselbound
09-03-2010, 01:43 PM

Agree. My understanding is that they play good passing football. Also, despite the horrendous winter I don't think their pitch is normally that bad either.

Rubbish. I come from that part of the world and I wouldn't say it is any more of a Hun stronghold than anywhere else in Scotland - a damn sight less than many areas in fact. Just as many Celtic fans around there I'd say since religion and politics of this type are not a major issue up there. Many Rangers fans may well have come out of the closet up there in the last year or two due to having the upper hand but I disagree it is a Hun stronghold. Not promising there won't be a single Union Jack in sight but I don't think that automatically makes fans of any club a mini-Rangers any more than the odd tricolour at Hibs games makes us a mini-Tic.

Definitely can't see it being an Irvine Meadow type scenario with loads of Huns on a day out from the north.

K.Marx
09-03-2010, 01:53 PM

noticed on their board theres quite a few wanting a bar crawl in gorgie after the game :jamboak:

andudare2
09-03-2010, 01:55 PM
i lived up the road a bit from dingwall for 2 years, big aberdeen support then, fair few celtic fans as well. my son was on loan at county a few seasons ago from dunfermline, went up a few times & found the staggies to first & foremost football fans who got right behind there team, looking forward to meeting up with a few this week-end, think hibs will be to strong for them though, fingers x anyway :faf::notworthy:

Rory89
09-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Am I right in saying Ross County have quite a strong support in Inverness, where lots of Caledonian and Thistle fans followed County instead of the new franchise when their clubs died?

Anyway back on subject, I hope the game sells out but think it will be 12k or so. I won't be going which is a gutter but but unfortunately I have to choose between this and Tynecastle and the derby wins.

Hate listening to games on the radio, I brick it every time the commentator's voice goes up. :bitchy:

Vini1875
09-03-2010, 03:03 PM

They'd hardly attract many huns since the staggies are RC fans. I'll get me jaiket

The_Todd
09-03-2010, 06:26 PM
noticed on their board theres quite a few wanting a bar crawl in gorgie after the game :jamboak:

That's brave of them. Maybe they're labouring under the false impression the Yam Hordes will give them some sort of "friendly welcome"? Someone should really tell them that there's no Gorgie word for "welcome" and Gorgie "Hospitality" begins and ends with a knifepoint mugging.*

*Not based on any factual evidence whatsoever. Still, brave souls who venture that way.

PC Stamp
09-03-2010, 06:31 PM

Spot on. They try to play football rather than outmuscle opponents. Should suit us better.

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Looks like he's really focusing on Saturday, he was at their game against raith tonight.:agree:

H18sry
09-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Looks like he's really focusing on Saturday, he was at their game against raith tonight.:agree:

:confused: Would expect any manager to watch there quarter final cup oppononts :cool2:

Riordans Boots
09-03-2010, 08:46 PM

I seen him driving past me at 6.15pm tonight - looking like a man on a mission :agree:

Niffy
09-03-2010, 08:58 PM
I gotta baaaaaad feeling about Saturday

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 09:00 PM

You've got to have some sort of confidence, we can't be going into every match with a defeatest attitude.:bitchy:

iwasthere1972
09-03-2010, 09:00 PM

Great chance to watch our quarter final and semi final opponents on the same night. :cool2:

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Great chance to watch our quarter final and semi final opponents on the same night. :cool2:

Hopefully so, unless Dundee win, which wouldn't be too bad either.:greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
09-03-2010, 09:03 PM

Of course after we've lost to Raith in the Scottish Cup Final, they could also be our Europa Cup Final opponents next year....................

steviehfc
09-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Looks like he's really focusing on Saturday, he was at their game against raith tonight.:agree:Wouldn't expect anything different to be honest. It's what you call good preparation...most managers would be doing the same.

seanraff07
09-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Wouldn't expect anything different to be honest. It's what you call good preparation...most managers would be doing the same.

Suppose even if we didn't have them on Saturday he'd still probably be there, considering he's at just about every football match played in Scotland when Hibs aren't playing at the same time.:agree:

bighairyfaeleith
09-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Wouldn't expect anything different to be honest. It's what you call good preparation...most managers would be doing the same.

Wonder what game FJK was at then :hilarious

Hakim Sar
09-03-2010, 09:23 PM
think ross county will be tricky - they are not just gonna turn up and let us walk through them.

will be up to us to work hard and pick holes in them!

i just worry about the fans getting on the hibs backs after 7 mins if we are not already 2-0 up.

hope the supporters show patience and allow the team time to build attacks without shouting blue murder at every back pass etc

Niffy
09-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Did they not score 9 in their last round. While we huffed & puffed against some cub scout junior team ?

CropleyWasGod
09-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Did they not score 9 in their last round. While we huffed & puffed against some cub scout junior team ?

No.

.Sean.
09-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Wonder what game FJK was at then :hilarious
Probably the Motherwell game :wink:

Judas Iscariot
09-03-2010, 09:53 PM

Sniff

Al_Bundy
09-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Spot on. They try to play football rather than outmuscle opponents. Should suit us better.

I have seen them play a good few times and they are not a bad footballing side.

A close family member of mine plays right back for them. My family (the ones that are not season ticket holders) are coming out the woodwork for this game. sitting in the Hibs end obviously. Should be a good game, one i'm really looking forward too.

Jamesie
09-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Anyone else got a wee bit of a bad feeling about this one? :grr:

Hibee_Rab
09-03-2010, 10:31 PM

WE beat montrose 5-1. We never looked like drawing, let alone losing> I would call it huffing and puffing.

Albanian Hibs
10-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Sniff

:agree:

Niffy
10-03-2010, 06:30 AM
Sniff yersel.

bighairyfaeleith
10-03-2010, 06:41 AM
Sniff yersel.

:hmmm:

hiblander
10-03-2010, 07:41 AM

Last time County were on a good Scottish Cup run they beat St Cuthbert Wanderers 11-0 meanwhile Forfar Athletic beat Queen of the South 8-2

next round Forfar Ath 0-4 Staggies...doesn't look good for Hibs !

Last time Hughes faced County, Scottish Cup with Falkirk 0-0 County, replay County 0-1 Falkirk.
John Rankin was playing for County that day.

I fancy a draw 1-1 and a replay so my family dont have to travel too far for a Hibs game.
:blah::blah: :wink:

IWasThere2016
10-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Get yer money on Hibs 2-1 Ross Co and Dees 0-1 Raith

Niffy
10-03-2010, 09:25 AM
:hmmm:

:yawn:

CropleyWasGod
10-03-2010, 09:31 AM

He has a point, though. Montrose are hardly some cub scout junior team .

Fife-Hibee
10-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Sniff yersel.

Are you sure your names not Sniffy. :jamboak:

KWJ
10-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Our pitch well very much play in their favour.

:bitchy:

Niffy
10-03-2010, 09:46 AM
Are you sure your names not Sniffy. :jamboak:

WHy do you smell Michelle Fifer ? Defo Niffy

blackpoolhibs
10-03-2010, 09:52 AM
4-0 hibs.

Part/Time Supporter
10-03-2010, 10:07 AM
One of their few physically big players pulled a hamstring during their game last night.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Raith-Rovers-2--1.6137589.jp

bighairyfaeleith
10-03-2010, 10:09 AM

:spammy:

bighairyfaeleith
10-03-2010, 10:10 AM
I foreseen a big win for hibs last night in my dream, but can't remember if was against ross county or the **** or what the actual score was :doh:

Fife-Hibee
10-03-2010, 10:17 AM
WHy do you smell Michelle Fifer ? Defo Niffy

Wish i was smelling her' Sniffy :wink:

Peevemor
10-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I foreseen a big win for hibs last night in my dream, but can't remember if was against ross county or the **** or what the actual score was :doh:

Any chance you could sub me £50 'til pay day?

bighairyfaeleith
10-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Any chance you could sub me £50 'til pay day?

sure, and don't worry about repaying me, because if we lend to each other it's not really debt:monkey:

monktonharp
10-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Last time County were on a good Scottish Cup run they beat St Cuthbert Wanderers 11-0 meanwhile Forfar Athletic beat Queen of the South 8-2

next round Forfar Ath 0-4 Staggies...doesn't look good for Hibs !

Last time Hughes faced County, Scottish Cup with Falkirk 0-0 County, replay County 0-1 Falkirk.
John Rankin was playing for County that day.

I fancy a draw 1-1 and a replay so my family dont have to travel too far for a Hibs game.
:blah::blah: :wink:if we canny beat them at hame,and well,then we dont deserve to win the cup. dont you know all the big teams do that,very convincingly:yawn:

Spike Mandela
10-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Word of mouth report I got today was that they are a big physical side who kicked lumps out of Raith last night.

Not the kind of team we relish playing!:worried:

HibbyAndy
10-03-2010, 05:59 PM
3-0 Hibs.

Jog on.

PC Stamp
10-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Word of mouth report I got today was that they are a big physical side who kicked lumps out of Raith last night.

Not the word of mouth report most others appear to have then.

I know a lad who played for them and still watches them and he tells me they are not like most Div 1 sides and they do like to play football. The Elgin City Assistant Manager who a colleague spoke to recently said much the same .... as did John Hughes himself who has seen them a few times this season.

Their regular midfield are about similar in stauture to ours! :greengrin

col02
10-03-2010, 06:07 PM
A few players in that County team who have caused Hibs some problems in the past. I would happily take a scrappy 1-0 win at this moment in time.

Hibs90
10-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Sniff

Awful stench in this thread. :agree:

HibbyAndy
10-03-2010, 06:08 PM

I got word of mouth today thats exactly spot on.

Source .Grant Murray.

Allant1981
10-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Brittain was a couple of years below me at school and until a couple of years ago i lived in the same estate as him, certainly not a world beater and he is one of their better players. Dont think we will score 4 or 5 but think we will win

Lucius Apuleius
11-03-2010, 05:49 AM
The Binos were 11 places behind RC when they played IIRC. They won 9-0. We are currently 11 places ahead of RC and whilst I certainly do not expect a 9-0 if we are worried about them then we have a problem. Yes, I expect a hard game but anything less than a comfortable Hibby win will be unacceptable (though I would be happy with 1-0 :greengrin)

Niffy
11-03-2010, 06:08 AM
All I'm saying , a team with confidence , nothing to loose and some guid hard men against a Hibs side that fails to find 1st gear at times , let alone 4th...

Telling you , it's not the draw we wanted , it's the draw THEY wanted.

Right I'll go and get my maroon gear out now as well for aw you plebs that cannae take a bit of critisiscm of our team without labelling a jambo fud.

bighairyfaeleith
11-03-2010, 06:32 AM
All I'm saying , a team with confidence , nothing to loose and some guid hard men against a Hibs side that fails to find 1st gear at times , let alone 4th...

Right I'll go and get my maroon gear out now as well for aw you plebs that cannae take a bit of critisiscm of our team without labelling a jambo fud.

aye and you'll take great joy in coming on here after the game saying told you so if we get beat won't ye :bye:

Judas Iscariot
11-03-2010, 06:38 AM

Sniffy.

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2010, 07:23 AM
It'll be tough, but I'm hoping for a performance against Ross C*unty that will take us to the semis and set us up for the race for 3rd.

Niffy
11-03-2010, 07:26 AM
aye and you'll take great joy in coming on here after the game saying told you so if we get beat won't ye :bye:

WHy would that be bighairyteeth ?

Ok - if I have an opinion I'll check wi you first.

bighairyfaeleith
11-03-2010, 10:13 AM
WHy would that be bighairyteeth ?

Ok - if I have an opinion I'll check wi you first.

nae bother sniffy, at least you realise now :agree:

Diclonius
12-03-2010, 02:24 AM
I'm certainly not taking a win for granted on Saturday - Ross County are a good, on form Division One team now, and could pip Dundee to the title. If we go in thinking we'll tank them we're out, as far as I'm concerned.

Make no mistake, we SHOULD beat them with the talent at our disposal, but the mentality has to be there too. Remember, these guys are Inverness' rivals, and I think we can all remember the **** they put us through for four years.

monktonharp
12-03-2010, 06:42 AM
It would be an insult to our club should there be tickets for this game left.

There must be well in excess of 12K Hibs fans who are excited about an
opportunity to progress to the semi finals of The Scottish Cup, and are in a position to attend.

Should be sold out midweek at latest.just before this thread dropped off the page,thought i'd mention that I agree wholeheartedly that Hibernian fans,should be buying up every single ticket and outsinging the heilanders throughout the game! it's a QF FFS,get yersel along there and help make it happen! some folk will no doubt wait and see what happens if we do go all the way,which makes me puke. even the manager is urging the fans to get along ,as he knows it will help drive the team into the semis.:notworthy:

monktonharp
12-03-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm certainly not taking a win for granted on Saturday - Ross County are a good, on form Division One team now, and could pip Dundee to the title. If we go in thinking we'll tank them we're out, as far as I'm concerned.

Make no mistake, we SHOULD beat them with the talent at our disposal, but the mentality has to be there too. Remember, these guys are Inverness' rivals, and I think we can all remember the **** they put us through for four years.ye'll hae me greetin' in a minute:boo hoo::yawn:FFS this has been done to death.get along and support them,we know RC are not a bad side but we know that we can be a very good side.

Spike Mandela
12-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Just seen him on Sky, didn't know he was Ross County asst manager.

His teams always gave us a tough game at ER, Gulp!!:worried:

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Just seen him on Sky, didn't know he was Ross County asst manager.

His teams always gave us a tough game at ER, Gulp!!:worried:

Calm doon, he's no playing.

Craig_in_Prague
12-03-2010, 08:44 AM
It's about time we started a game on the front foot with plenty energy.

This Hibs team could really hurt opposition, they just need to play from the 1st whistle fired up.

I can see this game being over by half time, if the boys want it badly.

MountcastleHibs
12-03-2010, 08:47 AM
It's about time we started a game on the front foot with plenty energy.

This Hibs team could really hurt opposition, they just need to play from the 1st whistle fired up.

I can this game being over by half time, if the boys want it badly.

It would be nice to see a bit of passion from the lads for once. Play with a bit of fire in their bellies!!

Spike Mandela
12-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Calm doon, he's no playing.

Calm Doon? I'm ****ing ****ting maself:devil:

Craig_in_Prague
12-03-2010, 08:53 AM

It would be nice to see a bit of passion from the lads for once. Play with a bit of fire in their bellies!!

Unfortunately the time's we've seen it this season have been when we're behind and need to fight back.

We're at the business end of the season now, as Yogi always says, you get out of the game what you put in.
I like listening to him, but he needs to get this across to the players, not the fans.

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2010, 08:53 AM
4-0 Hibs.

MountcastleHibs
12-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Unfortunately the time's we've seen it this season have been when we're behind and need to fight back.

We're at the business end of the season now, as Yogi always says, you get out of the game what you put in.
I like listening to him, but he needs to get this across to the players, not the fans.

I too like listening to Yogi but there is no point in talking a good game to the fans. He needs to get the players to show us. Actions speak louder than words.

KWJ
12-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Calm Doon? I'm ****ing ****ting maself:devil:

:thumbsup:

The_Todd
12-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Looking at eticketing it's going to fall so far short of a sellout it's not funny.

I'm just hoping a few thousand turn up to pay at the gate otherwise it will be pathetic.

It's a cup quarter final, the weather's finally changing for the better, it's a Saturday 2pm kickoff - what's stopping everyone?!

Golden Bear
12-03-2010, 09:49 AM
just before this thread dropped off the page,thought i'd mention that I agree wholeheartedly that Hibernian fans,should be buying up every single ticket and outsinging the heilanders throughout the game! it's a QF FFS,get yersel along there and help make it happen! some folk will no doubt wait and see what happens if we do go all the way,which makes me puke. even the manager is urging the fans to get along ,as he knows it will help drive the team into the semis.:notworthy:

Yep - that's absolutely spot on.

However you'll probably find that in recent years attendances for cup ties tend to be lower than for league games - and Hibs are not the only club with this problem.

This simply boils down to the fact that the price of season tickets no longer include admission to the cup ties, whereas in the not too distant past, free admission to the home ties were always looked upon as being a bonus for season ticket holders.

Vini1875
12-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Yep - that's absolutely spot on.

However you'll probably find that in recent years attendances for cup ties tend to be lower than for league games - and Hibs are not the only club with this problem.

This simply boils down to the fact that the price of season tickets no longer include admission to the cup ties, whereas in the not too distant past, free admission to the home ties were always looked upon as being a bonus for season ticket holders.

That is true all cup games are seen as an extra expense and the cup top as a gamble, which funnily enough was very good value for money this year.

But the other thing is that many fans are still to be convinced by this Hibs side. We have won a lot of games this season and held 3rd for a long time but we have ground out results and on the back of a horrendous (in terms of football played) last season.

It is going to take some excellent performances to get Hibbys excited and willing to spend huge amounts of money to follow them. Even the derby has not sold out yet.

We keep being told about our wealth of attacking options, but that has not really transfered into goals.

That said I expect the ground to pretty full on sat. I'll be there anyway, praying fro a result and good performance.

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2010, 11:11 AM
But the other thing is that many fans are still to be convinced by this Hibs side. We have won a lot of games this season and held 3rd for a long time but we have ground out results and on the back of a horrendous (in terms of football played) last season.

That's the one thing that's surprised me about our support, so quick to criticise the team, and drop them in favour of Jeff Stelling, even though they have been doing so much better than the previous few years.

It seems to me, the only way some fans will get right behind both the team, the players and the manager, is if we are winning the league, and getting to cup finals.

Fighting for 3rd place, and a good cup run, especially after recent seasons, apparently is not good enough now.

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-03-2010, 11:19 AM

Why is it not the draw we wanted? :confused:

Div 1 team at home or OF team away, hmm let me think?!!

Green_one
12-03-2010, 11:33 AM

They have won 4 games away from home in the league and scored an average of one goal per game - BIG Threat - NOT

Now if I was a Hearts fan I would be worried by any team capable of scoring a goal.

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2010, 11:42 AM
They have won 4 games away from home in the league and scored an average of one goal per game - BIG Threat - NOT

Now if I was a Hearts fan I would be worried by any team capable of scoring a goal.

He's a yam, ignore him. Although even Hibs fans prefer to talk down Hibs, and talk up our opposition at every opportunity, i wonder why?:confused:

Vini1875
12-03-2010, 11:50 AM
That's the one thing that's surprised me about our support, so quick to criticise the team, and drop them in favour of Jeff Stelling, even though they have been doing so much better than the previous few years.

It seems to me, the only way some fans will get right behind both the team, the players and the manager, is if we are winning the league, and getting to cup finals.

Fighting for 3rd place, and a good cup run, especially after recent seasons, apparently is not good enough now.

Sorry, who is Jeff Stelling?

I wonder about our support as well, but I think we reached a high of an average 14,000 under Mowbray when there was an excitement to it and all that upward sprial stuff. We now have around 11,000 to 12,000 which given the cost is not bad at all.

Jambos seem to be the people who droan on and on about crowd sizes, because let's face it, it is all they have to droan on about.

I'm not at bothered whether we sell out our game on sat. I'll be there and the only thing I'm bothered about is whether we win or not.

bighairyfaeleith
12-03-2010, 11:52 AM
We're gonna rout them by at least four goals.:thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
12-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Sorry, who is Jeff Stelling?

I wonder about our support as well, but I think we reached a high of an average 14,000 under Mowbray when there was an excitement to it and all that upward sprial stuff. We now have around 11,000 to 12,000 which given the cost is not bad at all.

Jambos seem to be the people who droan on and on about crowd sizes, because let's face it, it is all they have to droan on about.

I'm not at bothered whether we sell out our game on sat. I'll be there and the only thing I'm bothered about is whether we win or not.

imagine not knowing who jeff stelling is :tsk tsk:

Pretty Boy
12-03-2010, 12:05 PM
imagine not knowing who jeff stelling is :tsk tsk:

He's no Richard Whiteley.

Vini1875
12-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the help. Had to google the ******. Some of us don't watch that much TV

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2010, 12:09 PM
He's no Richard Whiteley.

:agree: And that new bint, canny stack shelves as good as Carol Vorderman.:wink:

PatHead
12-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Daughter (who is also a season ticket holder ) originally couldnt go tmorrow. Now wants to go. Can I get her ticket today if I have her season ticket or will she have to go by herself? Time will be tight with 2.00 kick off and dont want to waste time queuing tomorrow

The_Todd
12-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Starting to look better on eticketing. All the green sections have turned amber, and some have gone red.

Of course, it'll be far short of a sell out but ER won't be deserted.

Part/Time Supporter
12-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Daughter (who is also a season ticket holder ) originally couldnt go tmorrow. Now wants to go. Can I get her ticket today if I have her season ticket or will she have to go by herself? Time will be tight with 2.00 kick off and dont want to waste time queuing tomorrow

I was able to get the tickets for myself and my father earlier in the week, either of you can go as long as you know each other's details (ie seat number, name and address).

PatHead
12-03-2010, 12:42 PM
I was able to get the tickets for myself and my father earlier in the week, either of you can go as long as you know each other's details (ie seat number, name and address).

Sorry meant to mention she is a student and I seem to remember once before having a problem due to the concession rate. It may have been before she was a ST holder though

Part/Time Supporter
12-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Sorry meant to mention she is a student and I seem to remember once before having a problem due to the concession rate. It may have been before she was a ST holder though

The other ticket I bought was a concession.

Golden Bear
12-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Starting to look better on eticketing. All the green sections have turned amber, and some have gone red.

Of course, it'll be far short of a sell out but ER won't be deserted.

Out of curiosity - where do you find this information on the Official site?

The_Todd
12-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Out of curiosity - where do you find this information on the Official site?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

If you have a login account for e-ticketing.

Golden Bear
12-03-2010, 04:47 PM
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

If you have a login account for e-ticketing.

Thanks for that.

All areas now being shown as either sold out or limited availability. (all though there doesn't seem to be a scarcity of "limited availability!)

The_Todd
12-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Thanks for that.

All areas now being shown as either sold out or limited availability. (all though there doesn't seem to be a scarcity of "limited availability!)

I think a lot of the tickets now will being removed from sale to give to the turnstile operators now. Won't be a great crowd but should be decent.

NOLA
12-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Songs to sing at the County fans, " Sing when you're Farming! You only Sing when you're Farming! " :thumbsup:

BS44
12-03-2010, 09:16 PM
If we don't beat this lot tomorrow i'm going down to East Mains on Monday and i will kick John Hughes's arse about each and everyone of the training pitches. :whistle:

Niffy
12-03-2010, 09:31 PM
He's a yam, ignore him. Although even Hibs fans prefer to talk down Hibs, and talk up our opposition at every opportunity, i wonder why?:confused:

Dinny come on and express an opinion unless you go for 4-0 hibs then eh.

Dont think so.
Im every inch a yam that you are gay.

Hmmm , you COULD be gay , while I'm no a jambo.

smily face get out coming up :)