PDA

View Full Version : Online ticketing gone bonkers

The_Todd
08-03-2010, 10:23 AM
I think the East Demolition has been too much for e-Ticketing to handle. Even though the South wasn't sold out at all on Saturday it was impossible to buy tickets online for the top tier all week.

Now today you can't buy tickets in the lower teir of the South but you can for the away section?! :confused:

I know eticketing is operated by Ticketmaster and is usually a decent and easy to use tool but Hibs should have noticed that somethings not quite right?

Peevemor
08-03-2010, 10:31 AM
I think the East Demolition has been too much for e-Ticketing to handle. Even though the South wasn't sold out at all on Saturday it was impossible to buy tickets online for the top teir all week.

Now today you can't buy tickets in the lower teir of the South but you can for the away section?! :confused:

I know eticketing is operated by Ticketmaster and is usually a decent and easy to use tool but Hibs should have noticed that somethings not quite right?

You don't happen to have a season ticket do you? :greengrin

The_Todd
08-03-2010, 10:34 AM
You don't happen to have a season ticket do you? :greengrin

:hilarious

Busted. :wink:

CropleyWasGod
08-03-2010, 10:56 AM
JUst to add to the general confusion, I decided to have a look at the site last night. I am not an ST holder, so was aware that tickets didn't go on sale until today.....

Or so I thought.

I managed to buy 3 tickets for the South fairly easily.

Danderhall Hibs
08-03-2010, 11:16 AM
JUst to add to the general confusion, I decided to have a look at the site last night. I am not an ST holder, so was aware that tickets didn't go on sale until today.....

Or so I thought.

I managed to buy 3 tickets for the South fairly easily.

I think you could buy tickets but they had reserved ST seats for season ticket holders, meaning that if you were to go online today there are likely to be better seats available as some folk won't renew their ST seat for the Cup games.

The_Todd
08-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Well despite the e-ticketing system not being at the races I am a proud owner of a ticket in row RR, South Upper.

How far back is RR?

LancashireHibby
08-03-2010, 04:05 PM
The actual ticket office will control which seats are actually on sale though. Trust me on this one :wink:

hibee_girl
08-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Well despite the e-ticketing system not being at the races I am a proud owner of a ticket in row RR, South Upper.

How far back is RR?

It's the last row

The_Todd
08-03-2010, 04:07 PM
The actual ticket office will control which seats are actually on sale though. Trust me on this one :wink:

Och well, we can just make this another generic blame the TO thread then! :wink:

The_Todd
08-03-2010, 04:08 PM
It's the last row

That'll do me nicely ta very much!