PDA

View Full Version : bring back Hibs Spain

euro Hibby
07-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Since we lost him , our form has taken a major dip !

Toaods
07-03-2010, 06:05 PM
He misses here. Lovds talking about all things Hibs.

Jonnyboy
07-03-2010, 06:06 PM
It's tempting I agree and then I could establish whether I was right to think that Maka could have done sweet FA better than Stacky did yesterday :greengrin

Hibercelona
07-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Our current dip in form is due to Maka not being in goals I tell you! :grr:

BEEJ
07-03-2010, 06:32 PM
He misses here. Loves talking about all things Maka.
Corrected that for you.

:tee hee:

4 Front Teeth
07-03-2010, 06:38 PM
On a serious note, it does seem a bit harsh that he was banned. It seems to me that he was banned for being generally annoying..... because he harped on about the worst goalie in the world..... being the best.

It does not seem fair to me that he was banned. The admin are typical of committee culture, they do a good job getting rid of the genuine idiots (aggressive, threatening behaviour etc) but in this case I think Hibs Pain should be re-instated.

marinello59
07-03-2010, 06:39 PM
On a serious note, it does seem a bit harsh that he was banned. It seems to me that he was banned for being generally annoying..... because he harped on about the worst goalie in the world..... being the best.

It does not seem fair to me that he was banned. The admin are typical of committee culture, they do a good job getting rid of the genuine idiots (aggressive, threatening behaviour etc) but in this case I think Hibs Pain should be re-instated.

We are?

Where the **** is my blazer? And I want a badge.:grr:

BroxburnHibee
07-03-2010, 06:42 PM

Sorry but you have no idea why he was banned - don't let that stop you havin a pop though.

MSK
07-03-2010, 06:44 PM
We are?

Where the **** is my blazer? And I want a badge.:grr:Aye & aw the young trouble making dude's are no getting in ..closed shop noo !!! :rules: