PDA

View Full Version : Up to the split

Prof. Shaggy
07-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Our next 5 games cf Utd's while they have a 1 point advantage.

Hibs United

Hearts (A) Aberdeen(A)
United (H) Hibs(A)
Falkirk(A) Motherwell(H)
Celtic(H) St Johnstone(A)
Hamilton(A) Rangers(H)

Given that for us Hearts is never an easy game it looks pretty even to me with the head-to-head taking on huge significance.
I'll estimate 7 points each plus whatever each side gets from the 24th.

noseyhibby
07-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Our next 5 games cf Utd's while they have a 1 point advantage.
Hibs United
Hearts (A) Aberdeen(A)
United (H) Hibs(A)
Falkirk(A) Motherwell(H)
Celtic(H) St Johnstone(A)
Hamilton(A) Rangers(H)
Given that for us Hearts is never an easy game it looks pretty even to me with the head-to-head taking on huge significance.
I'll estimate 7 points each plus whatever each side gets from the 24th.

I think we have to figure Motherwell in the equation. They are the form team and looking impressive and solid, and a mere 3points behind us. I can see them taking 10 points in next 5 games
Their fixtures read:
St.Mirren A
Hearts H
Dun Utd A
Falkirk H
Celtic A

HibeeMcGinn1
07-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I think we MUST win at home to United. They should win away to Aberdeen and the Derby could go any way.

fatbloke
07-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I think we MUST win at home to United. They should win away to Aberdeen and the Derby could go any way.

Get tae bed spotty it's way past yer bed time

jgl07
07-03-2010, 09:12 PM
The more interesting thing up to the split is who is going to take the sixth place.

Rangers, Celtic, Hibs, Dundee United and Motherwell look certainties for the top six.

The remaining place is between Hearts, St Johnstone, and Aberdeen although the Dons look outsiders.

Hearts have the points but St Johnstone have three matches in hand so could get within striking range.

If Hearts do make it, that will probably mean that Hibs have to play Motherwell away for a third time this season. Either than or Hibs will have to play both Rangers and Celtic away in the final quarter.