PDA

View Full Version : Yams That's it for me.

Seep
07-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Any hope of catching up with Hibs or Dundee UTD took a horrendous blow today, we couldn't allow the gap between us and Hibs to get back to 10 points. Gutted :grr:.

greenlex
07-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Good :thumbsup: Who you got next week? Oops!

MSK
Any hope of catching up with Hibs or Dundee UTD took a horrendous blow today, we couldn't allow the gap between us and Hibs to get back to 10 points. Gutted :grr:.:greengrin

Nah seriously ...:greengrin

Alex Trager
Any hope of catching up with Hibs or Dundee UTD took a horrendous blow today, we couldn't allow the gap between us and Hibs to get back to 10 points. Gutted :grr:.
Way

Winston Ingram
07-03-2010, 05:40 PM

No offence but ye's were never going to catch us or DU. Look at yer squad. It's gash:bitchy:

Sean1875
round ye

bubblesmorrison
why really would you come on here and post that apart from the fact you want to get laffed aw well here it gose :faf:

Vini1875
07-03-2010, 05:41 PM
well imagine being at 13 and Hibs in a SC semi. Never mind there is always next season for you. :faf:

noseyhibby
07-03-2010, 05:41 PM

I for one will never seriously rule Hearts out of anything. More so when my own team suffers from regular self-destruct syndrome.That said, I'm happy to rule your lot out of the Scottish Cup this season.:greengrin

bingo70
07-03-2010, 05:42 PM

You've got a pretty tough run of fixtures coming up now as well i think so as much as i'd never rule it out i think your probably right.

On the positive side, it's the world cup this year so i imagine vlad will probably get you another couple of stars from it :agree: :wink:

bingo70
07-03-2010, 05:44 PM
why really would you come on here and post that apart from the fact you want to get laffed aw well here it gose :faf:

probably because he wants to discuss football and his teams message board is full of complete knob ends :dunno:

Hainan Hibs
07-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Nah, I don't think it's over yet.

You've still got the threat of the Saints winning their games in hand and then being level with you.

Let the Uber BIG battle for top 6 commence:thumbsup:

MSK
07-03-2010, 05:46 PM
why really would you come on here and post that apart from the fact you want to get laffed aw well here it gose :faf:At least he is admitting it ...unlike most o the tramps over on 10pointsback ...:greengrin

Rory89
07-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Just had a look at Hearts team from today, and laughed. Fair enough it looked like a weakened side, but it that is such a very, very poor team there. There would have to be a flesh eating virus at Hibs for us to put out that pash a team.

I don't think we should be congratulating ourselves on being 10 points clear of them.

Sergey
07-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Nah, I don't think it's over yet.

You've still got the threat of the Saints winning their games in hand and then being level with you.

Let the Uber BIG battle for top 6 commence:thumbsup:

And the 3 matches St Johnstone have in hand are against Falkirk (home & away) and Hamilton (home).

They win those....Yams are 7th :agree:

bingo70
07-03-2010, 05:50 PM
And the 3 matches St Johnstone have in hand are against Falkirk (home & away) and Hamilton (home).

They win those....Yams are 7th :agree:

Think i'd prefer it for hearts to make top 6, **** playing st johnstone again :greengrin :wink:

greenlex
07-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Think i'd prefer it for hearts to make top 6, **** playing st johnstone again :greengrin :wink:

As the big fat boy singer would sing"You took the words right outa my mouth"

iwasthere1972
07-03-2010, 05:54 PM

I am also gutted. :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
07-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Just had a look at Hearts team from today, and laughed. Fair enough it looked like a weakened side, but it that is such a very, very poor team there. There would have to be a flesh eating virus at Hibs for us to put out that pash a team.

I don't think we should be congratulating ourselves on being 10 points clear of them.

Thing is they did look decent going forward at times and could do us a bit of damage when we come to play them.

Salsa
07-03-2010, 05:56 PM
I have always said that it was an impossible ask. However the recent run of form is possibly showing us that Hearts are on a better track upwards than downwards. With an injury list that could create about 2 teams 1-0 away to Arabs was a decent result. The rest of the season will be a big test for JJ though.

MSK
07-03-2010, 05:58 PM
I have always said that it was an impossible ask. However the recent run of form is possibly showing us that Hearts are on a better track upwards than downwards. With an injury list that could create about 2 teams 1-0 away to Arabs was a decent result. The rest of the season will be a big test for JJ though.Do the yam tramps really have that many injuries or has Vlad been playing footie manager 10 again ...?...:wink:

bingo70
07-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Thing is they did look decent going forward at times and could do us a bit of damage when we come to play them.

as much as i don't like praising anything yam, they do have some good players and so they should considering there wage bill.

The young guys that have come in recently look like decent prospects from what i've seen, my concern is that few of them make it good when they're trying to cut the wage bill like what happened with our 'golden generation'

greenlex
07-03-2010, 05:59 PM
I have always said that it was an impossible ask. However the recent run of form is possibly showing us that Hearts are on a better track upwards than downwards. With an injury list that could create about 2 teams 1-0 away to Arabs was a decent result. The rest of the season will be a big test for JJ though.
Hearts had three wins in a row and played pish in them all. Behave yourself. The only way you will beat us is home advantage in a Derby. If we score first you are ****ed. You score first it will be a different matter. We are always liable to score the same cant be said for your mob.

Salsa
07-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Do the yam tramps really have that many injuries or has Vlad been playing footie manager 10 again ...?...:wink:
I'm not sure of the exact number but it was a key tlaking pint on ESPN before the match. It could be even mroe after Stewart and Mulrooney had to pull out today.

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-03-2010, 06:01 PM

:tee hee:

Stokesy's bare skeleton would walk into their side.

seanraff07
07-03-2010, 06:01 PM
It's fine i'm sure yous will win the SPL, the 'big cup', the 'mickey mouse cup' and don't forget the CL, oh wait yous won't be in it this year unfortunately.:boo hoo:

Salsa
07-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Hearts had three wins in a row and played pish in them all. Behave yourself. The only way you will beat us is home advantage in a Derby. If we score first you are ****ed. You score first it will be a different matter. We are always liable to score the same cant be said for your mob.
My point exactly. We are crap yet grinding good results out of them. It is the same team Csaba had yet JJ can somehow get the team to actually work together.

mjhibby
07-03-2010, 06:03 PM

Yep i concur as id fancy us beating hertz more than the saintees.:faf:

bingo70
07-03-2010, 06:04 PM
My point exactly. We are crap yet grinding good results out of them. It is the same team Csaba had yet JJ can somehow get the team to actually work together.

Think in fairness to shabba though there's nearly always a lift and improvement in performances when a new manager comes in.

greenlex
07-03-2010, 06:05 PM
JJ is a slavbering liar. He just said Concalves has been injured and implyed that was the reason he hasnt been playing before dredging up the signing thing. He is an arse and a big fat jobby. His record against Hibs is splendid too.
You wont make top six. The Perth Saintees will be having that which is a pity cos I would rather face Hearts than therm.

Seep
07-03-2010, 06:07 PM
We're a depleated side with a lack of quality. Fact. No matter how much any other HMFC fan wants too deny it; it's fact the current squad has a massive lack of quality in the squad, injuries aside.

MSK
07-03-2010, 06:09 PM
My point exactly. We are crap yet grinding good results out of them. It is the same team Csaba had yet JJ can somehow get the team to actually work together.The puppet...until mad Vlad gets bored & starts fiddling wi JJ's strings ....5542

bingo70
07-03-2010, 06:11 PM
We're a depleated side with a lack of quality. Fact. No matter how much any other HMFC fan wants too deny it; it's fact the current squad has a massive lack of quality in the squad, injuries aside.

We don't know it's a fact though as your club is riddled with liars from top to bottom.

The lack of quality i'll give you :greengrin

Saying that though i'd say your defence and midfield is as good as anyone else outwith the old firm, it's just your strikers are absolutely honking, how callum elliot is making a living as a professional football player i'll never know, gives hope to us all :agree:

Ell_Chrisso
07-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Fair play to you Salsa and coming on here after a defeat to Utd.

Most would save it for a big win etc.

I admire you just wanna talk football, with banter, not immature folk.

Im sure Hearts season isn't finished just yet, as we have shown we can also have a bad side, to our fantastic start to the season. But i really do hope you, nor utd or motherwell, catch us to 3rd! :thumbsup:

Salsa
07-03-2010, 06:16 PM
We don't know it's a fact though as your club is riddled with liars from top to bottom.

The lack of quality i'll give you :greengrin

Saying that though i'd say your defence and midfield is as good as anyone else outwith the old firm, it's just your strikers are absolutely honking, how callum elliot is making a living as a professional football player i'll never know, gives hope to us all :agree:
Guys can we not bring Vlad crap into this? We are talking about football here. Results. League positions in this thread. I'd liek to see a decent discussion here wihout trying to score points off one another.

ScottB
07-03-2010, 06:16 PM
I would suggest it's now impossible for Hearts to get third, simply because even if one of us, Dundee Untied and Motherwell go on a truly awful run, we won't all do so.

That's not to say they won't finish higher than 6th though. Though it should be 6th at worst unless St Johnstone win their 3 games in hand, then it gets interesting...

Hainan Hibs
07-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Guys can we not bring Vlad crap into this? We are talking about football here. Results. League positions in this thread. I'd liek to see a decent discussion here wihout trying to score points off one another.

:ostrich::ostrich::ostrich::ostrich::ostrich:
:ostrich::ostrich::ostrich::ostrich::ostrich:

MSK
07-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Guys can we not bring Vlad crap into this? We are talking about football here. Results. League positions in this thread. I'd liek to see a decent discussion here wihout trying to score points off one another.Your talking about JJ being manager though when we all know that its Vlad who has a say on which personel take to the pitch ...:confused:

Salsa
07-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Fair play to you Salsa and coming on here after a defeat to Utd.

Most would save it for a big win etc.

I admire you just wanna talk football, with banter, not immature folk.

Im sure Hearts season isn't finished just yet, as we have shown we can also have a bad side, to our fantastic start to the season. But i really do hope you, nor utd or motherwell, catch us to 3rd! :thumbsup:
The man talks sense:top marks

I certainly dn't think Hearts are contending for anything. They haven't been since day 1 really. however if JJ has us in a comfotable 5th or better come the last day of the season I will see that as progress.

Salsa
07-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Your talking about JJ being manager though when we all know that its Vlad who has a say on which personel take to the pitch ...:confused:
hmm. I wouldn't be as stupid as to say Vlad doesn't influence the team shhet. However I do beleive that this is minimal these days. In the past when yer likes of Miko anc Co were here theyn yes he probably faxed the team through. However in recent times you can't really say he has anything to gain from playing players like Zalioukas Nade Novikouskas (SP) or Kingston as their aren't really an alternatives.

bingo70
07-03-2010, 06:23 PM

I think who (really) manages your club is relevant, just cos you don't like it doesn't mean it's not relevant.

Point taken though, i do find it annpoying when other teams come on here for football discussion and it turns into just constant digs.

What about my other points though, how is callum elliot still employed as a footballer? :wink:

ronaldo7
07-03-2010, 06:25 PM

Nothing is impossible where hawrts are concerned. It does look like Jumbo Jim has you even more compact than Shabby, and that's saying sometink:wink:

You will probably get top 6 for this season, and we'll have to wait and see what the close season brings. You've been looking for a striker for many moons. Maybe, just maybe you'll get one.

matty_f
07-03-2010, 06:25 PM

I certainly dn't think Hearts are contending for anything. They haven't been since day 1 really. however if JJ has us in a comfotable 5th or better come the last day of the season I will see that as progress.

Great progress :agree:

What position did you finish last year?

Salsa
07-03-2010, 06:39 PM
You could go through the entire squad at Hearts Bingo and querie their football ability. Hearts have a crap squad. Id say the entire SPL is disadvantaged by their squad this season hence why we have United sitting only 6 points away from Celtic. Come the closed season if Hearts are able to make any signing in the form of an experienced forward I will be happy. By the time next season starts JJ will have had ample time to get a team playing together and if he cannot get any results he will and should be dumped in search for a new manager. The same procedure as an team.

Ell_Chrisso
07-03-2010, 06:43 PM
You could go through the entire squad at Hearts Bingo and querie their football ability. Hearts have a crap squad. Id say the entire SPL is disadvantaged by their squad this season hence why we have United sitting only 6 points away from Celtic. Come the closed season if Hearts are able to make any signing in the form of an experienced forward I will be happy. By the time next season starts JJ will have had ample time to get a team playing together and if he cannot get any results he will and should be dumped in search for a new manager. The same procedure as an team.

What sort of realistic targets do you see that could improve your current squad? and who needs booted out the door?

.Sean.
07-03-2010, 06:45 PM
:violin:

Houchy
07-03-2010, 06:45 PM

Apparently there is a flesh eating virus at Tynecastle... Nade's only been given 24 years to live:agree::greengrin

Salsa
07-03-2010, 06:51 PM
What sort of realistic targets do you see that could improve your current squad? and who needs booted out the door? How long do you have?:bitchy:
David Witteveen
Ismael Bouzid
Calum Elliot
Christian Nade
Spring to mind as expendable.
I have nothing against Kingston as he is quite an attacking minded player, to be fair to Nade when he has the ball at his feet in the last 3rd he is usually fine with it in terms of either holding it up or if he has had his weetabix that day he may even take somebody on as he is quite skillful with his feet/strength.
It is clear that we need a striker but most importanlty we need a Steven Pressley figurehead. Stewart should enver have been made captain of the squad and to be honest I have more faith in Zalioukas with that role.

ronaldo7
07-03-2010, 06:54 PM
How long do you have?:bitchy:
David Witteveen
Ismael Bouzid
Calum Elliot
Christian Nade
Spring to mind as Expandable
I have nothing against Kingston as he is quite an attacking minded player, to be fair to Nade when he has the ball at his feet in the last 3rd he is usually fine with it in terms of either holding it up or if he has had his weetabix that day he may even take somebody on as he is quite skillful with his feet/strength.
It is clear that we need a striker but most importanlty we need a Steven Pressley figurehead. Stewart should enver have been made captain of the squad and to be honest I have more faith in Zalioukas with that role.

Fixed that for you:wink:

KeithTheHibby
07-03-2010, 06:55 PM

I am struggling to care in all honesty.

Houchy
07-03-2010, 06:58 PM
What sort of realistic targets do you see that could improve your current squad? and who needs booted out the door?

Apparently, from my facebook page:

"When we have our full strength team out we'll be a different proposition. All these young boys are gaining good experience and will make good weapons from the bench when Driver, Kello, Palazuelos etc are fit. Bring on next season"

Driver, i'll give them but palazuelos... really:faf:.

One swallow and all that.:agree:

Ell_Chrisso
07-03-2010, 06:58 PM
How long do you have?:bitchy:
David Witteveen
Ismael Bouzid
Calum Elliot
Christian Nade
Spring to mind as expendable.

I maybe catch him only when hes doing a few things right, but iv always thought bouzid was not too bad?

I don't watch hearts games or highlights, but like another pointed out earlier in the thread, your midfield with Stewart etc isnt too bad. And your team doesn't concede many goals. So i can kind of see why there are two strikers named in that list. Is the Kevin Kyle thing still a possibility? The youngsters that iv seen, like Gary glenn, haven't done much wrong, do they get more of a run in atmo?

Jonnyboy
07-03-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure of the exact number but it was a key tlaking pint on ESPN before the match. It could be even mroe after Stewart and Mulrooney had to pull out today.

Ah wish Stewart's faither had pulled oot then we widnae have to look at his greetin face :greengrin

AllyF
07-03-2010, 07:03 PM
There's no chance it's over.

It'll go right to the wire.

Part/Time Supporter
07-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Apparently, from my facebook page:

"When we have our full strength team out we'll be a different proposition. All these young boys are gaining good experience and will make good weapons from the bench when Driver, Kello, Palazuelos etc are fit. Bring on next season"

Driver, i'll give them but palazuelos... really:faf:.

One swallow and all that.:agree:

Palazuelos is out of contract anyway.

If their kids show up even reasonably well it gives Vlad more of an excuse to hunt the senior players.

Mikey
07-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Ah wish Stewart's faither had pulled oot then we widnae have to look at his greetin face :greengrin

No way. He'd paid his pound and he was getting his money's worth.

greenlex
07-03-2010, 07:25 PM
No way. He'd paid his pound and he was getting his money's worth.
You mean he got two goes?

MSK
07-03-2010, 07:26 PM
You mean he got two goes?Sloppy seconds ...:rolleyes:

Kojock
07-03-2010, 07:34 PM

Yep, you beat the two bottom teams at Swynie, (Falkirk and Hamilton) you beat an Aberdeen team who are dire and you think you are world beaters.

Face it Hertz are crap.

Phil D. Rolls
07-03-2010, 07:44 PM

With his foetus like features, I fear Stewart is the one who was pulled out too soon.

Winston Ingram
07-03-2010, 08:21 PM

:faf:

matty_f
07-03-2010, 08:40 PM

Great progress :agree:

What position did you finish last year?

:dunno:

majorhibs
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
You mean he got two goes?

The real one would never have missed an easy target like a water bottle in a tunnel, far less ended up on his ginger erse!

seanraff07
07-03-2010, 08:47 PM
:dunno:

It's barely progress if they finish 5th this season, as they finished 3rd last season.

matty_f
07-03-2010, 08:58 PM
It's barely progress if they finish 5th this season, as they finished 3rd last season.

That's what I thought. I was just struggling with the yamathematics of it all. I'm sure there is a good reason why 5th is progress from 3rd, it's just my wee team mentality that's stopping me from understanding it.

I'm just gutted that we appear to be going backwards from our 6th place finish last season.:agree:

Pete
07-03-2010, 09:02 PM

Have you seen our squad?

Pete
07-03-2010, 09:07 PM
hmm. I wouldn't be as stupid as to say Vlad doesn't influence the team shhet. However I do beleive that this is minimal these days. In the past when yer likes of Miko anc Co were here theyn yes he probably faxed the team through. However in recent times you can't really say he has anything to gain from playing players like Zalioukas Nade Novikouskas (SP) or Kingston as their aren't really an alternatives.

I have no doubt JJ was given assurances that there would be no meddling when he signed up. However, how long will it take for Vlad to start? I can't believe Vlad will leave things alone because of his track record

I think JJ is too long in the tooth and has too much self-respect to put up with any nonsense and will probably walk if things get too much....and if it does happen I've no doubt who the hearts supporters will side with this time.

Alex Trager
07-03-2010, 09:15 PM
some of you-yams-are really diluded http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/69216-thoughts-on-3rd/ (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/69216-thoughts-on-3rd/)
check post nine

lapsedhibee
07-03-2010, 10:43 PM
I'm sure there is a good reason why 5th is progress from 3rd, it's just my wee team mentality that's stopping me from understanding it.

****ing hobo.

(a) 5 is bigger than 3.
(b) Bigger is better.
(c) Anything with a 5 in it is better than anything with a 3 in it.
(d) 5th is better than 3rd.

Salsa
07-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Yep, you beat the two bottom teams at Swynie, (Falkirk and Hamilton) you beat an Aberdeen team who are dire and you think you are world beaters.

Face it Hertz are crap.
Even for a Hibby that is ridiculous posting and you have shown yourself to be as stupid as the Hibs stereotype.

When I said ''My point exactly. We are crap yet grinding good results out of them. It is the same team Csaba had yet JJ can somehow get the team to actually work together.''
I was very much 'facing it' as you so boldly put it. Where do I even hint to us beating class opposition or being world beaters? Stop reading what you want me to say and take yourself a bit more seriously:thumbsup:.

I think Bouzid can play but he doesn't really try/isn't getting a chance often enough. Hearts youngsters are a great bunch though, the boys seem to get on really well and play as a team. Our reserves and U-19's are consistently coming out with good results in their league. I'm particularly looking forward to our young 16 year old Jmaie Walker to see how he ends up. Been heralded as the ebst youngster we have had at the club since Robbo.

For those questioning how we are making progress. Clearly we are not in as great a league position as last year, nor will we be fighting for it. However we, as we have been for 3 years, were garbage last season. Just as bad as we were this season and probably next year too. However there was a point earlier in the season where top 6 was looking like a challenge for us. JJ has came in a given the boys a bit up a kick up the erse that they needed. So in terms of this season, JJ has helped us progress. Simples.

If Hibs were to finish 5th this season with Hearts 10 points back would you still consider that progress? Even though before xmas you boys were running away with 3rd? It could be argued that Hibs have gone full circle if you continue to lose silly points and play as poorly as Hibs fans on this site have suggested.

matty_f
07-03-2010, 11:01 PM
even for a hibby that is ridiculous posting and you have shown yourself to be as stupid as the hibs stereotype.

when i said ''my point exactly. we are crap yet grinding good results out of them. it is the same team csaba had yet jj can somehow get the team to actually work together.''
i was very much 'facing it' as you so boldly put it. Where do i even hint to us beating class opposition or being world beaters? Stop reading what you want me to say and take yourself a bit more seriously:thumbsup:.

I think bouzid can play but he doesn't really try/isn't getting a chance often enough. Hearts youngsters are a great bunch though, the boys seem to get on really well and play as a team. Our reserves and u-19's are consistently coming out with good results in their league. I'm particularly looking forward to our young 16 year old jmaie walker to see how he ends up. Been heralded as the ebst youngster we have had at the club since robbo.

gtf.

Hibby D
07-03-2010, 11:03 PM

:redindian:

Like today you mean? :wtf:

Darth Hibbie
07-03-2010, 11:05 PM
gtf.

:agree:

In the best :hnet: tradition

LTYF

Salsa
07-03-2010, 11:08 PM
:redindian:

Like today you mean? :wtf:
I'd say so aye, we never got any points but with the team we put out I'd say we done well to only lose 1-0 at Tannadice! Can't say anything other than defeat was expected by any Jambos I know today.

Jonnyboy
07-03-2010, 11:10 PM
I'd say so aye, we never got any points but with the team we put out I'd say we done well to only lose 1-0 at Tannadice! Can't say anything other than defeat was expected by any Jambos I know today.

I've heard it all now - we did well to lose :faf:

You're not George Foulkes are you? :wink:

Cabbage East
07-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Get that right up ye, schemie Gorgie jakeball.

Rory89
07-03-2010, 11:17 PM
It's a diddy league anyway.

Salsa
07-03-2010, 11:19 PM
I've heard it all now - we did well to lose :faf:

You're not George Foulkes are you? :wink:
I was reading this board after the St J draw at Easter Road the other week and there were many posters quite content and feeling lucky with the draw.
Very similar situation, bit of a bogey team that over recent form were likely to win. hearts never got trounced with a thin squad hwile Hibs held out for a draw with a team that has gubbed them all season.

Hibbyradge
07-03-2010, 11:24 PM
I was reading this board after the St J draw at Easter Road the other week and there were many posters quite content and feeling lucky with the draw.
Very similar situation, bit of a bogey team that over recent form were likely to win. hearts never got trounced with a thin squad hwile Hibs held out for a draw with a team that has gubbed them all season.

A draw is different to a loss.

Hibs lost 0 -1 at Tannadice too. I didn't think we did well.

Salsa
07-03-2010, 11:28 PM
A draw is different to a loss.

Hibs lost 0 -1 at Tannadice too. I didn't think we did well.
Circumstances are different too. Hibs w=need to be winning against United to get their 3rd spor, Hearts dont. Hibs had a pretty strong squad (I assume) Hearts never. I think Hearts played some decent football today in the first quarter.

hibbymac
07-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Even for a Hibby that is ridiculous posting and you have shown yourself to be as stupid as the Hibs stereotype. ......

Care to expand on why/how a "Hibs stereotype" is stupid.

matty_f
07-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Circumstances are different too. Hibs w=need to be winning against United to get their 3rd spor, Hearts dont. Hibs had a pretty strong squad (I assume) Hearts never. I think Hearts played some decent football today in the first quarter.

At least it's progress, so long as results like today can get you to that magical 5th spot.:agree:

Hibbyradge
07-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Even for a Hibby that is ridiculous posting and you have shown yourself to be as stupid as the Hibs stereotype.

WTF does that mean, ya supercillious twat?

Inches...

Salsa
07-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Care to expand on why/how a "Hibs stereotype" is stupid.
Certainly, For most Jambos I'd say that our stereotype of Hibs would be as follows:
Born into a cycle of poverty and or inbreeding.
House: Hobo/homeless.
Total 'house' income of less than 6K, from dole money.
Attainment levels across the curcciulum low. Particularly in English and the languages, can't even speak English afterall. More a 'Jakebaw' twang.
Addictive personality: Drug, alcohol problem. Usually both.
Sexuality: Gay/Get whatever you can.
Marital Status: Single but 'a want tae get wi Marydoll someday in Ra foochoor ken likesay''
Father: Unknown.

Hope this clears things up.

I'd like to hear the Hibs stereotype for us 'yams' for banter sake.

Dashing Bob S
07-03-2010, 11:40 PM
WTF does that mean, ya supercillious twat?

Inches...

Perhaps, 'welcome back Shaun?'

Shaun A***hole Lawson's Surprise Attack?

Hibbyradge
07-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Certainly, For most Jambos I'd say that our stereotype of Hibs would be as follows:
Attainment levels across the curcciulum low. Particularly in English and the languages, can't even speak English afterall. More a 'Jakebaw' twang.
Marital Status: Single but 'a want tae get wi Marydoll someday in Ra foochoor ken likesay''

How dare you?

Goodbye loser.

CropleyWasGod
07-03-2010, 11:41 PM

Loving the irony :agree:

Darth Hibbie
07-03-2010, 11:42 PM

:bye:

Time to get the fax machine out

Hibby D
07-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Wasn't he scarily accurate in his description of us though? :greengrin

Hibbyradge
07-03-2010, 11:44 PM

Owned.

Wembley67
07-03-2010, 11:46 PM
why would someone want to pretend to be a yam???

Betty Boop
07-03-2010, 11:55 PM

:faf:

Pete
08-03-2010, 12:07 AM

For what it's worth:

A sad little establishment orientated man.

Small genitals and can't satisfy their partner hence the inferiority complex regarding size...and any victory in that sense is an achievement.

Loud in a crowd but on their own quite timid and almost apologetic.

There are more but I can't go on...my sister is upstairs and I'm feeling horny.

poolman
08-03-2010, 12:27 AM

Dearie me :faf: :bye:

cabbageandribs1875
08-03-2010, 12:33 AM

someones really hurting :bye: