PDA

View Full Version : Orkney and Shetland Hibs Supporters Clubs

marinello59
07-03-2010, 10:10 AM
It's always good to see fans from the further flung outposts of Scotland attending Easter Road en masse. So a round of applause is due to the Orkney and Shetland Hibs Supporters clubs who rode planes , trains and automobiles to make their annual pilgramage to see the Hibees in action. Not only did they book the entire Eighteen 75 suite for the day they also had their annual Viking Spree to attend at night, an event that they use to party as only Islanders can and to raise funds for Hibs Youth Development.
Well done to each and every one of them, even better that Hibs rewarded your efforts with a win. :thumbsup:

mim
07-03-2010, 10:20 AM
It's always good to see fans from the further flung outposts of Scotland attending Easter Road en masse. So a round of applause is due to the Orkney and Shetland Hibs Supporters clubs who rode planes , trains and automobiles to make their annual pilgramage to see the Hibees in action.......

........not to mention those who somehow managed to make it from the wintry wastelands of Fife. :devil:

Eric
07-03-2010, 10:57 AM
It's always good to see fans from the further flung outposts of Scotland attending Easter Road en masse. So a round of applause is due to the Orkney and Shetland Hibs Supporters clubs who rode planes , trains and automobiles to make their annual pilgramage to see the Hibees in action. Not only did they book the entire Eighteen 75 suite for the day they also had their annual Viking Spree to attend at night, an event that they use to party as only Islanders can and to raise funds for Hibs Youth Development.
Well done to each and every one of them, even better that Hibs rewarded your efforts with a win. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words and, as many of those who attended both functions reckoned that this was the best visit yet, we have a lot to live up to next year.:wink:

The Viking Spree was a great success and, although I haven't quite finished sorting out the finances, the profit which is divided equally between Hibs Youth Development and the Dnipro Appeal will better last year's £720.:thumbsup:

mim
07-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the kind words and, as many of those who attended both functions reckoned that this was the best visit yet, we have a lot to live up to next year.:wink:

The Viking Spree was a great success and, although I haven't quite finished sorting out the finances, the profit which is divided equally between Hibs Youth Development and the Dnipro Appeal will better last year's £720.:thumbsup:

Great stuff. Well done to you all. :thumbsup:

RoslinInstHibby
07-03-2010, 01:16 PM

had a cracking day yesterday!:thumbsup:
well done to all who arranged the day

DC_Hibs
07-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Agreed, really good to hear.

My mate London Johnny from London came all the way from London for this

MSK
07-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Agreed, really good to hear.

My mate London Johnny from London came all the way from London for thisLike it ..:greengrin

Hibby D
07-03-2010, 03:39 PM
It was a great night and as always you did everyone, including yourself, very proud Eric.

Nice to meet a few new faces too :agree:

Alex Trager
07-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Like it ..:greengrin
I'll second this:thumbsup:

marinello59
07-03-2010, 05:18 PM

Superb. :thumbsup::notworthy: