PDA

View Full Version : How bad, how good

snooky
06-03-2010, 11:38 PM
How bad ........
1) were the ref and his assistants today?
Yet another woeful exhibition from Le Creme de Specsavers

2) was our performance?
At best, third rate

3) was Killie?
worse than 2)

How good ........
1) was Paul Hanlon?
MOTM for me

2) was their sub keeper?
well played young man :applause:

3) was Deek's goal?
Top drawer and poetic justice for being made to take the kick from the wrong spot

bob12345
06-03-2010, 11:56 PM
I think that's harsh on the ref. He tried to let the game flow and wasn't too picky. Made the odd wrong decision but not a disaster by any means. If we are moaning about that ref we will be moaning about them every single week.

vahibbie
07-03-2010, 12:36 AM
I think that's harsh on the ref. He tried to let the game flow and wasn't too picky. Made the odd wrong decision but not a disaster by any means. If we are moaning about that ref we will be moaning about them every single week.

I think the assistants got more wrong.
Plus, no bookings for us:thumbsup:

snooky
07-03-2010, 10:14 AM

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. :coolhib:
Apart from the "no bookings" I thought he & the linesmen were poor.
Too many wrong calls, IMHO (for both sides).

Hibercelona
07-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Yesterday was a perfect example of a linesmen being a "yes man".

The number of times one of the linesmen kept changing his decision to suite the ref. :grr:

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-03-2010, 10:32 AM
I thought that the linesman running the touchline in front of the west was very slow with his flag and was reacting to players appeals. No major errors though.

snooky
07-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I thought that the linesman running the touchline in front of the west was very slow with his flag and was reacting to players appeals. No major errors though.

I'd like to see Stoke's "goal" again. I was sure Nid ran on to the Deek pass from an onside position and therefore wasn't 'off'.
I'm surprised there's been nothing said about this (dodgy) call.
Also, I was sure Stokes was onside late in the second half when put clean through. Again, the linesman flagged him offside.

I hope both incidents are shown on the highlights - even if they prove me wrong.

J-C
07-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Thought the ref was ok but the wee baldy assistant on the west side line was horrendous, even missed a clear handball cause he was looking in the opposite direction.