PDA

View Full Version : McCormack should be in the team !

weebobyct
07-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Darren should be in the team ! bamba has been the fault for so many goals since he came back from african cup of nations, he walked back in the team as soon as he flew back and hes been shocking. even hogg has been a bombscare. get daz and kevin mccann back in !

:notworthy:

bob12345
07-03-2010, 01:02 AM
At centre half I think he should have been given the chance. Keep him away from right back, Wotherspoon on a bad day still offer an outlet, whereas playing a centre half there just means guaranteed long balls.

ScottB
07-03-2010, 02:06 AM
Eh, if Bamba is dropped it's Hanlon who deserves a go, through actually playing well as opposed to getting himself sent off / arrested as his major contributions for the season.

weebobyct
07-03-2010, 02:25 AM
i didny include hanlon because hes already in there ! am just sayin he should be back in the squad , hes looked good at the back. hes had his ups and downs but hes a good player and i think we lose alot of goals from bamba and hogg ****ing about !:grr:

MontrealHibs
07-03-2010, 08:02 AM
For me Hanlon should play week in, week out with Bamba pushed into midfield.

I don't have too many problems with Hoggy as a defender, his decision making with passes is woeful.

18Craig75
07-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Un-fortunately I don't think Darren will be playing for Hibs any time soon.

Speedway
07-03-2010, 09:05 AM

:agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
07-03-2010, 09:13 AM

Care to divulge?

I'm guessing he's voluntarily registered for Alcoholics Anonymous, Anger Management and he's re-sitting his driving test hence he's too busy for football at the moment.

I could be wrong. In fact, I know I'm wrong. But then I know that cuddling sheep in a muddy field is wrong and I still do that. Clearly, if it's wrong it can still be right. And vice versa. It's a fine line between right and wrong, love and hate, pleasure and pain.

So if you wanted my definitive answer on this, I couldn't give you one. Because two wrongs don't make a right. And two rights don't make a wrong, they just make you seem brainy. Or lucky. Luck has a big part to play in life. As does being unlucky.

I don't like unluckiness. I punch unlucky people. Although, they may not have been unlucky before I punched them. However they are unlucky once I've punched them. Because you're not lucky if you get punched.

Punching is for bad people. Don't punch, kids. It's not funny. Seriously.

lapsedhibee
07-03-2010, 09:24 AM
I could be wrong. In fact, I know I'm wrong. But then I know that cuddling sheep in a muddy field is wrong and I still do that. Clearly, if it's wrong it can still be right. And vice versa. It's a fine line between right and wrong, love and hate, pleasure and pain.

So if you wanted my definitive answer on this, I couldn't give you one. Because two wrongs don't make a right. And two rights don't make a wrong, they just make you seem brainy. Or lucky. Luck has a big part to play in life. As does being unlucky.

I don't like unluckiness. I punch unlucky people. Although, they may not have been unlucky before I punched them. However they are unlucky once I've punched them. Because you're not lucky if you get punched.

If only Thompson and Venables had had the benefit of this sound, straightforward guidance in their early lives.

Pedantic_Hibee
07-03-2010, 09:27 AM
If only Thompson and Venables had had the benefit of this sound, straightforward guidance in their early lives.

:agree: I'm often referred to as a "little buddha covered in hair".

Ell_Chrisso
07-03-2010, 10:34 AM
McCormack is not good enough.

bubblesmorrison
07-03-2010, 10:42 AM
the boys made a few mistakes in his life but who has never put a foot wrong in there life. i hopes hes given a chance to prove his self and hes a player you know you will always get 100% from.

Hibbyradge
07-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Care to divulge?

I'm guessing he's voluntarily registered for Alcoholics Anonymous, Anger Management and he's re-sitting his driving test hence he's too busy for football at the moment.

McCormack punches people too.

Danny_Hibee
07-03-2010, 11:20 AM

dont think he'll play again. will be gone at the end of the season

mim
07-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Care to divulge?

:faf: :faf::faf:
You, sir, are a complete Jambophobe lunatic. :wink:

Do I get cyber-punched for saying that? :take that

Does a cyber punch hurt? :dunno:

What is the meaning of life? :confused:

Toaods
07-03-2010, 11:51 AM
I heard a rumour last week he's been told he has no future with the club

(presumably not sacked as yet, but either will be or will be released having agreed some form of dismissal compromise)

hope it's not true, have stated earlier we don't know the full story yet.

--------
07-03-2010, 01:18 PM
:agree: I'm often referred to as a "little buddha covered in hair".

Sure you aren't mishearing? Sure they're not referring to you as a "little something else covered in hair"?

:cool2:

--------
07-03-2010, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=mike_in_munich;2379279]:faf: :faf::faf:

You, sir, are a complete Jambophobe lunatic. :wink:

Do I get cyber-punched for saying that? :take that Probably.

Does a cyber punch hurt? :dunno: Yes.

What is the meaning of life? :confused: 42

Edinburgh Green
07-03-2010, 01:45 PM
I heard a rumour last week he's been told he has no future with the club

(presumably not sacked as yet, but either will be or will be released having agreed some form of dismissal compromise)

hope it's not true, have stated earlier we don't know the full story yet.

Pedantic_Hibee
07-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Sure you aren't mishearing? Sure they're not referring to you as a "little something else covered in hair"?

:cool2:

No. 'Total cant' sounds nothing like 'buddha'. I know when they call me that :cool2: