PDA

View Full Version : Goalie for next week!!!!!

greenlex
06-03-2010, 10:55 PM
I am a bit worried about the Ross County goalie. If its the guy I know I would say he is not particularly athletic but could well fill the goals and be a bugger to score against. The good news is if you need your computer fixed he could be your man. If its the same guy likes. :greengrin

H18sry
07-03-2010, 08:49 AM
I am a bit worried about the Ross County goalie. If its the guy I know I would say he is not particularly athletic but could well fill the goals and be a bugger to score against. The good news is if you need your computer fixed he could be your man. If its the same guy likes. :greengrin

:confused::confused:

.Sean.
07-03-2010, 08:57 AM
You're as bevvied as me :drunk:

greenlex
07-03-2010, 10:20 AM
someone will get it before the week is out. One of the Admins perhaps? :wink:

mim
07-03-2010, 10:21 AM
someone will get it before the week is out. One of the Admins perhaps? :wink:

Is he a Mike Mc by any chance?

greenlex
07-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Is he a Mike Mc by any chance?
:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-03-2010, 10:23 AM

If he is that much of a problem, then maybe a repeat of the Bamba special from yesterday is required.

greenlex
07-03-2010, 10:25 AM
If he is that much of a problem, then maybe a repeat of the Bamba special from yesterday is required.
Reckon it would take more than that.:greengrin Shouldnt worry though he will throw a couple in for us.

Hibercelona
07-03-2010, 10:35 AM
:singing: Oh, Mikey Mikey... Had a broken hard drive but its alright now!

:hnet:

Hibbyradge
07-03-2010, 11:38 AM
http://xs.to/image-242A_4B939D18.gif