PDA

View Full Version : junior football

boomtownhibby
06-03-2010, 05:59 PM
anyone know a decent link for the junior game , to check results etc ? thanks

Ell_Chrisso
06-03-2010, 06:04 PM
just type the club/s you want to check up on into google, and you will find match reports on there website's.

Well, that's what we at the mighty Luncarty do ;)

JIm
06-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Go to google and type either:

ersjfa - good website which is usually updated on saturday night

or

pie and bovril juniors!

Come on Dunbar :thumbsup:

Cheers

SMAXXA
06-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Make sure you check out th big T, thats Tranent to you and me flying high mith many Hibees at the helm :-):wink:

boomtownhibby
06-03-2010, 06:15 PM
cheers guys , was at bonnyrigg - nitten game today , was a fantanstic game ended up 3-2 bonnyrigg !

Dunbar Hibee
06-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Go to google and type either:

ersjfa - good website which is usually updated on saturday night

or

pie and bovril juniors!

Come on Dunbar :thumbsup:

Cheers

:thumbsup:

MSK
06-03-2010, 06:30 PM
cheers guys , was at bonnyrigg - nitten game today , was a fantanstic game ended up 3-2 bonnyrigg !Good result for the Rose ..any idea where my Cous Lenny Clark is playing now, or has he hung up his gloves ..?

Ps ..look at the young Hughes in this pic alongside Bobby Flavell (didnae know Flavell played wi Nitten)

boomtownhibby
06-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Good result for the Rose ..any idea where my Cous Lenny Clark is playing now, or has he hung up his gloves ..?

Ps ..look at the young Hughes in this pic alongside Bobby Flavell (didnae know Flavell played wi Nitten)

if its the lenny im thinking of , im sure hes hung up the gloves defo not at bonnyrigg anymore , a decent keeper like

MSK
06-03-2010, 07:25 PM
if its the lenny im thinking of , im sure hes hung up the gloves defo not at bonnyrigg anymore , a decent keeper likeHe played a stack o games for the Rose ..you signed him from Whitehill Welfare..before then he was playing alongside me at Captains Bar Fc .:greengrin...he also had spells at Ormiston..Gala (i think) & Tranent Juniors..he is a Scaffolder & does a lot o work off shore ...think he was in the Rose team for two weeks then out for two due to his work...

Love the Green
06-03-2010, 08:54 PM
anyone know a decent link for the junior game , to check results etc ? thanks

Try Hibernian FC web site play like ***** juniors.

"keep the faith"

andudare2
06-03-2010, 09:12 PM
cheers guys , was at bonnyrigg - nitten game today , was a fantanstic game ended up 3-2 bonnyrigg !
heard it was a good game mate, son plays for the rose, just back from injury but he has played the full 90 in the last 2 games so fingers are x thats the season back on track for him, & the rose of course.:thumbsup:

andudare2
06-03-2010, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=happyhibbie;2378684]Good result for the Rose ..any idea where my Cous Lenny Clark is playing now, or has he hung up his gloves ..? not seen lenny for yonks myself. not a bad keeper, mind when he played for edina anaw!!:notworthy:

sKipper
06-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Not the Pink News gives all the East junior fixtures, results and league tables. Usually updated on a Saturday evening.

http://www.ultrasoft.hostinguk.com/arniston2/Pink.asp